Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

OK, I'm not speaking as to why we as fans might want Annie out, but why in hell do the four guys want her out over Rachel? Annie is someone they could use but Rachel is one billion percent with Brandon so that's a chance that two people would put them up whereas even if Annie won and didn't go with the four, that's only one person.

Isn't the statistical better move to get out Rachel now? No matter what she'll always be with Brendon and as long as she's in the game Brandon will always have a second chance at HoH.

I'm gonna go with the big boobs and fake laugh and the stupid act. That's the only thing that I can think of.

Annie needs to shut up at this point with the Rachael story - 36 mins into BBAD and I'm sick of it.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys don't like all the drama that Annie stirs up...the girl is "crazy!"

Hayden has said that he doesn't want Brendon coming after him...so he wants to keep Rachel as a goodwill gesture I guess...he doesn't view her as much of a threat. Getting rid of Annie keeps his hands clean since she doesn't really have a strong tie to anybody and nobody will target him (Hayden) as a result of her eviction.

but he's not voting... his job is done. his hands are clean when it comes to the votes as there are no "Clear" alliances in the house. It's up to the house, and Annie's logic is sound even though she's just talking waaay tooo much...

I really tried to get on the Annie wagon, but way too much drama for me. She is really over re-acting. I am so tired of her pity party, I can just imagine how they feel. If I was in there, I would literally run if I saw her coming or make sure I was with a group at all times. I'm over her-Thursday cant come soon enough. :ciao:

I really tried to get on the Annie wagon, but way too much drama for me. She is really over re-acting. I am so tired of her pity party, I can just imagine how they feel. If I was in there, I would literally run if I saw her coming or make sure I was with a group at all times. I'm over her-Thursday cant come soon enough. :ciao:

Totally agree!!! I wanted to hurl when Kathy asked Annie what happened!!! NOOOOOO!!! Please don't make us listen to that crap AGAIN!!!!!

but he's not voting... his job is done. his hands are clean when it comes to the votes as there are no "Clear" alliances in the house. It's up to the house, and Annie's logic is sound even though she's just talking waaay tooo much...

He would vote if it came to a tie...10 voters.

If Rachel were evicted...Brendon would blame Hayden because Hayden put her on the block. Brendon is a strong player and can play for HoH, Hayden can't. Hayden doesn't want to go up on the block..he's just protecting himself right now and none of the hgs want to go against HoH's wishes this early in the game.

Besides...Annie's a psycho and nobody would be able to trust her...or even tolerate her any longer.

Annie is the best choice to keep in the house over Rachel, seriously if Hayden thinks keeping Rachel in the house is going to keep him "safe" he is way dumber than he looks. If Annie goes I hope Brendan wins next HOH and puts Hayden and Britney up.. Dumbest move getting rid of Annie, she could've been that one vote needed to keep him in the house just in case he goes up next week. Rachel is going to do whatever Brendan wants so that's 2 people gunning for you. I guess it was too easy of a plan to break up the most obvious alliance in the house this season. Those 2 could literally dominant this game for the next couple of weeks, alternating the weeks they're HOH.

Even though Annie is doing a lot of whining and crying, you gotta give the girl credit. She isn't just laying down and accepting defeat. She's going out the door fighting and scratching 'till the end.

One thing I admire is when people play this game to the minute they walk out the door, even if their future in the house looks pretty bleak.

Kudos to her for that. *thumbsup*

I so agree :) and I am happy she is beating it into folks head about Britney, she needs to go next..

Annie is the best choice to keep in the house over Rachel, seriously if Hayden thinks keeping Rachel in the house is going to keep him "safe" he is way dumber than he looks. If Annie goes I hope Brendan wins next HOH and puts Hayden and Britney up.. Dumbest move getting rid of Annie, she could've been that one vote needed to keep him in the house just in case he goes up next week. Rachel is going to do whatever Brendan wants so that's 2 people gunning for you. I guess it was too easy of a plan to break up the most obvious alliance in the house this season. Those 2 could literally dominant this game for the next couple of weeks, alternating the weeks they're HOH.

I agree. This is a carbon copy of what happened Season 8 with Dick and Danielle. Brendon and Rachel may just run to the end of this game.

However, Hayden is not the only dumb one here IF that is what happens. I think they all agree that want Annie out. So it won't totally be Haydens fault if Annie leaves. He just made the first move in the process. The rest of the house will be the one to pull the final trigger. If they do how can they blame Hayden. He is actually just doing a "house HOH"

Game-wise the best decision would be to keep Annie and vote out Rachel. It's not so much because of the bond between Rachel and Brendon, but due to her being an all around good competitor. If they don't get her out now I have a feeling she'll get pretty far in the game and take out the meow meow alliance.

Game-wise the best decision would be to keep Annie and vote out Rachel. It's not so much because of the bond between Rachel and Brendon, but due to her being an all around good competitor. If they don't get her out now I have a feeling she'll get pretty far in the game and take out the meow meow alliance.

Show wise - best to get Annie out now. Rachel is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING. Annie bores me to tears. She repeats herself ad nauseam.

Yeah I think she is going to be like Janelle competion wise. I heard half of the meow meow Brigade saying how scared they were of Kristen tonight. Wait until Rachel gets a shot at them. She's got her coach by her side to cheer her on!

Show wise - best to get Annie out now. Rachel is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING. Annie bores me to tears. She repeats herself ad nauseam.

I'm just worried about Rachel and Brendon taking it to the next level under the covers for the rest of the season. :animated_shocking:

Yeah I think she is going to be like Janelle competion wise. I heard half of the meow meow Brigade saying how scared they were of Kristen tonight. Wait until Rachel gets a shot at them. She's got her coach by her side to cheer her on!

yes lord, Rachel will rock these physical comps and I dont care how many times she says "like" ,flips her hair or bats her lashes, she is NOT DUMB what-so-ever! she will rock a mental also. I can hear it now somewhere around week 5, "damn we should've evicted her when we had the chance! :unsure: "

Archived