Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be interviewing Annie at 12 Noon PST tomorrow (07-16)

If you have any questions that you would like asked, let me know... I have 15 minutes and I am not allowed to discuss production or anything personal, only pertaining to the game... You can send me a PM or post your questions here...

Thank you in advance!

Reaper

If they had kept Annie and evicted Rachel, they would not have had any problems from Annie the rest of the season. She would have probably just sat in a corner sucking her thumb and whimpering after suffering a total breakdown. LOL No way would she have won HOH.

Congrats CeciMom and all else who guessed Annie. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She just tried too hard.

Yeah congratualations. Annie was completly off my sabutor radar and she was the last person on my list for being the sabutor. I thought it was Kristen. As Julie said she sure did a good of playing it.

I was rooting for Annie during the eviction ceremony, but what is wrong with some of the people in the house this season? They're kind of possessed by stupidity for the moment. I mean, yes Annie is a strong player but so is Rachel. The only difference is Rachel's intelligence can't make it too her head because of too much fake volume below. It kind of gets stuck midpoint. Then she has to rely on other people's game-playing skills. But Annie was really genuinely intelligent and could have helped some people get closer to the top who deserved it while helping to sort out the ones who weren't worthy. Remember she only had to make it to five weeks.

I was rooting for Annie during the eviction ceremony, but what is wrong with some of the people in the house this season? They're kind of possessed by stupidity for the moment. I mean, yes Annie is a strong player but so is Rachel. The only difference is Rachel's intelligence can't make it too her head because of too much fake volume below. It kind of gets stuck midpoint. Then she has to rely on other people's game-playing skills. But Annie was really genuinely intelligent and could have helped some people get closer to the top who deserved it while helping to sort out the ones who weren't worthy. Remember she only had to make it to five weeks.

Ditto!

Congrats to all those that had Annie as the Sab. Yep I was blown away when Julie annouced it.

I was pulling for them to keep her in the house, couldn't beleive that she did not get one vote. The HG's are morons for not getting Rachel out when they had the opportuinity.

You know what they say you Reap what you Sew. Now deal with it HG"S, and just see how far they get in the game now. Annie would have been a perfect person to vote with the Brigade.

I really hope that BB can get Annie back in the house.

I just don't like it that they are going to tell the other houseguests on Sunday that the sabutor was Annie. I say don't tell them at all until they are out of there. Nothing may go down but they would still be nervous about it.

I was really surprised she was the sab. I keep reading about voting her in that shouldn't be an option. she was voted out and she's out why should she come back in? I'm glad the twist is gone and I don't think America should always be putting their two cents into the game. Let them play without any help.

The twist was stupid.... I was hoping for something a little more interesting.. those were like 5 yr old games.. Come on CBS can't you do better than an X over someone's faces or crickets chirping.. Lame as hell!

Archived