Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does she have sunglasses on the top of her head? Is that a new fad or something? Looks odd.

yes...all the cool whiny b*tches are doing that...

B)

Listening to Annie and Monet talk. I'm astonished how wrong they are when it comes to why she's up, and who's on who's side. Lane deserves an Oscar for the performance he's giving her. She's buying everything he tells her.

So you don't think Annie is making any progress with Lane and Enzo right now?

It's all an act with those two. They are going to use her to get the info she has on the rest of the house, but they are still going to vote her out. I watched Lane tell someone(can't remember which meathead) that he was going to do this to her.

I'm tired of hearing Annie tell everyone else what she's going to say to Britney. Just do it already!

That's all Annie and Britney do. They always threaten each other through other people. I want a confrontation and I want it NOW! LOL!

Annie had a long...(very long...what else is new with her ;)) talk with Britney, Kathy and Monet last night and did apologize for her comments about Britney and admitted she has a girlfriend. She really worked the sympathy card ...blah blah blah, my life is so hard, whaa whaa whaa, I gave up so much to be here, my family doesn't accept me, I'm not allowed to talk about this... blah blah blah...whaa whaa whaa...

I think she was sincere in a lot of it...but something about her saying she was told not to talk about her relationship with her girlfriend doesn't make sense to me...I mean, she talked about it in her pre-season interview! It wasn't a big secret! She is so full of BS...kind of makes me appreciate her manipulations as game play, except she just so annoying. I'm on the fence about wanting her evicted...she really bugs me but she is playing really hard.

She kind of reminds me of Allison from a few seasons ago...pharmaceutical sales/poker player....that ran around the house and talked game 24/7. I despised her...

I guess I can blame the edit last night but to me, she gave Ragan the impression that she was gay and not bi-sexual. It appeared that she let him believe she was gay. His reaction made me feel bad for him knowing that she was not telling him the truth.

Guest 6Borders

In California we call those people "Beach Bob's" and "Beach Betty's"...they go around with the sunglasses on their heads pretty much 24/7, no matter what the weather or if it's dark. Apparently they think it's "cool" or something.

Why does she have sunglasses on the top of her head? Is that a new fad or something? Looks odd.

In California we call those people "Beach Bob's" and "Beach Betty's"...they go around with the sunglasses on their heads pretty much 24/7, no matter what the weather or if it's dark. Apparently they think it's "cool" or something.

Maybe they do it so they don't lose them?

Even though Annie is doing a lot of whining and crying, you gotta give the girl credit. She isn't just laying down and accepting defeat. She's going out the door fighting and scratching 'till the end.

One thing I admire is when people play this game to the minute they walk out the door, even if their future in the house looks pretty bleak.

Kudos to her for that. *thumbsup*

I guess I can blame the edit last night but to me, she gave Ragan the impression that she was gay and not bi-sexual. It appeared that she let him believe she was gay. His reaction made me feel bad for him knowing that she was not telling him the truth.

Does it really matter, though? I'm bi, and if I told someone I had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I wouldn't necessarily feel the need to clarify further (but I'd date the other gender too!). I mean really? I took it as her admitting that she's queer in general, not suggesting she was gay to be misleading.

Oh what do they call someone like Enzo who wears sunglasses in the house and at night when it's dark?

Does it really matter, though? I'm bi, and if I told someone I had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I wouldn't necessarily feel the need to clarify further (but I'd date the other gender too!). I mean really? I took it as her admitting that she's queer in general, not suggesting she was gay to be misleading.

Sophb. You wouldn't. That's cool. However, I brought it up because she pointed out that she was bisexual. She was the one who said she was not a lesbian because she dated both sexes but she has had a girlfriend for a long time. When she told another person (can't remember who but I think it was Brendan) she told them that she was bi.

Does it really matter? To me, no.

I find it more interesting that she said she was going to use her bi sexuality to her advantage. When it came down to it, she backed out of that strategy because she flips out whenever a guy comes onto her. Not that it really matters, but I don't think she's into guys at all.

Archived