Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like the BB cast who say they know BB so well and they are a huge fan since season 1 play the worst. I don't know what happens to them once they get in the house. :inquisitive:

I think this group is more interested in getting fame then collecting the winnings! They certainly are all full of themselves.

whah whah whah...here comes the waterworks again! Whamber II has got to go! :crybaby:

i didnt think she would do good in game for several reason

1. everyone thought she would do well lydia

2. she was against throwing comps

i figured she would be in a lot of conflict

she would have had a chance to stay if the group was split like season bunch

this year bunch are pretty much in agreement so they will vote according to hoh wishes

Crying because she left her job, well so did the others Annie. She's so needy and won't say the rest because I think I will get myself in trouble here.

when has that ever stopped you? do it, do it, do it...:devilish:

Why does everybody keep telling her "don't stop being Annie", isn't that what got her in this fix, a little too much moxie?

Crying to Brendon isn't going to get her anywhere. Rachel's going to give it up and Annie should know this by now and just work on the others. All the crying will annoy the others and they'll want to get rid of her. (I would)

It seems like the BB cast who say they know BB so well and they are a huge fan since season 1 play the worst. I don't know what happens to them once they get in the house. :inquisitive:

I think the ones who claiming to know the game only watch the 3 shows during the week not the feeds or message boards where you see or read what really happened in the house.

Funny thing is that Annie was telling Kathy the first night of the feeds that when she agreed to share the bed with Brendon he kept trying to pull her close to him in bed and she shut him down and just wanted to be a good friend. Maybe if she gave him a bit of a cuddle back then, he would be saving her and not Rachael!

Why does everybody keep telling her "don't stop being Annie", isn't that what got her in this fix, a little too much moxie?

Brendon is making me sick with his conversation with Annie. I really wish he was going this week instead of her now. He's a wuss and I know lying is a given in this game, but the way he's consoling her and telling her things is sickening. He should have left already but he may be trying to make Rachel jealous at this point. He's so stupid because now the others will think he's scheming with her.

Annie says she use to be so aggressive and angry...please let us see some of that. Now she's saying she just wanted to be part of the jury and not even make it to the end. She's nuts.

Funny thing is that Annie was telling Kathy the first night of the feeds that when she agreed to share the bed with Brendon he kept trying to pull her close to him in bed and she shut him down and just wanted to be a good friend. Maybe if she gave him a bit of a cuddle back then, he would be saving her and not Rachael!

I think she called herself a bisexual to get a better chance to get into the house, but IMO she's not bisexual at all but a lesbian. And I can't say anymore. lol

One hg always says they just want to make it to the jury house. Why bother when so many others are willing to fight till the end to win it all. Who ever believes that bs line needs to be sent home.

Archived