Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

I thought she'd be more chill/cool than she is...she really likes to whine, especially about Andrew (and rightly so...to a point.) I think it's her strategy to put a big X on his back...and sympathy for herself...poor little victim routine.

Agree, but enough already.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her so far, but reserve the right to change my mind if we have to hear about the Andrew thing all summer. Is it possible they are alligned and this is a way for the rest of the house not to know?

Annie's going to get herself evicted sooner than later if she doesn't stop going from one side to another running her mouth. She was one of my favorites going in but she's slowing losing points. She's becoming a disappointment.

She made a point to let us know that she swings both ways and that could be a saboteur saying that she is game for anything we give her..we could mess with her and say that she has to seduce Andrew....;)

I like her.

And to those saying she is whining about the Andrew thing? Really? If someone pulled that crap with me, I'd probably be reporting him to the police - or at least the producers if I in the BB house. It's hard to tell exactly what went on, but it sounds like assault to me!

I like her.

And to those saying she is whining about the Andrew thing? Really? If someone pulled that crap with me, I'd probably be reporting him to the police - or at least the producers if I in the BB house. It's hard to tell exactly what went on, but it sounds like assault to me!

If he tries it again I hope someone crushes his testes with the heaviest weight he or she can lift!

after seeing her pregame interview, I thought I'd like her,but I"m not so sure now. -she may be playing hard a bit too early, or maybe just got un-chilled from the Andrew stupidity. When After Dark came on last night, it started with the Andrew's head under the towel. Annie & the Sheriff were saying they were too shocked to react & talked about it for quite some time.

Kathy and Monet sure had a lot to say about her last night. Kathy stated Annie is constantly asking people where they've been, who they've talked to and trying to keep tabs on everything going on in the house. She said she wasn't surprised how she's got all the guys in the house wrapped around her little finger. Monet said they definitely need to be careful when it comes to Annie because she can really mess with their game. Both women said they liked her but she seems to be playing the game too hard, too fast.

It sounds like Annie is a busy little beaver. If she isn't careful all her constant probing of the other hamsters will not bode well for her as we all know! lol

you could tell from her preseason interviews that she would be in high gear throughout the season

they asked her if she would throw a comp and she said not in the cards

from watching the feeds you would think annie was on the block :animated_bouncy:

yep...she's way over stressing and playing to hard...running her mouth off, and playing both sides. She's shooting herself in the foot.

She went from top 2 fav pre-season right down to bottom 2 ...in a matter of just a few hours of feeds being on :lol:

yep...she's way over stressing and playing to hard...running her mouth off, and playing both sides. She's shooting herself in the foot.

She went from top 2 fav pre-season right down to bottom 2 ...in a matter of just a few hours of feeds being on :lol:

She's getting to be another Ronnie...too bad.

Looks like the target has moved over her. Enzo is pushing hard for her to be backdoored, and most of the house seems to agree with him right now.

He is going crazy right now! I wouldn't be too sad to see her go at this point.

I loved her in the pre-interviews. She was one of my favs, but she has been talking so much to so many people that she has put a major target on her back that I don't think she can't get rid of for awhile (if she can survive that long).

Archived