Hayden - Week 1 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think me might nom Britney because of her injury...it's expected, I think, and this early he'd be smart to just do what is expected. Unless Britney flirts her way out, which is fully possible...

I'll guess and say he nominates Andrew & Monet

andrew has immunity for the week

Cajun: Big wet sloppy kisses to you for guessing Hayden would be HOH in room challenge...I copied your guess last weekend just so I would not miss out on the possible points.

You guessed Hayden buddy. Yippee...I also guessed him for Week one too.

My very 1st impression of Haydon on sight alone was an old Downtown Julie Brown song: "I like my men big and stupid - I like men Real dumb"...

CalifCyclone.....GREAT song reference! I actually said the same thing as I was watching his junk in his silk shorts during the opening "I Got My Key" Intro's. I have no problem with him at this point.

I am 99% confident that he is not the Saboteur. The Saboteur is Kristen. At least that is my opinion now.

Dep

Okay . . . I have just got a taste of the feeds (NOT likin' the window's version AT ALL! I want my full screen! . . . ah but I digress) . . .

The sweet dear young buck may have some game goin' on.

How is it, tho, he has relenqished his HOH room for the others (?!) and is not present?

reminds me of Nick, from Evils season

Guest 6Borders

He was my least favorite from the beginning and I only confirmed that after I saw the show. He reminds me of a combo of Jace and Jessie with his attitude.

Somebody please cut this boy's hair! I can't stand it!

NO! He has such a "butter face"...best to keep as much of it hidden as possible! :P

LOL! What the heck is a butter face? LOL!

Please tell me you're joking...everyone has heard this expression!

It works best when referring to a woman but so far I haven't seen a good substitute for men...anyway...he's got a nice body...butter face (but his [her] face....ack!) :laugh4:

well he is sweating now

his number one target is safe for the week

ImIn I so agree about his face...he appears to be good looking but yet I find it in a Ted Bundy kind of way.

There is something about his picture that just seems either vacant or scary...

Why exactly did he HAVE to be HOH - Why does anybody really fight to be the 1st HOH.

Hmmmmmm....I can't quite put my finger on him yet (and at the same time I don't want any part of my body near him).

I'm not ready to count him out just yet. As POV ceremony draws near, he seems to be quite far-sighted. He's not ready to make full committments, only temporary or partial, and thus avoids the Brigade issue nicely. But then again, the DR could be coaching big time (the flaw in this reality show)

Archived