Ragan Fox - Preseason

Well, if he turned Perez Hilton down then he'll be my fav... 'cause Perez is disgusting!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the zapit video... I'm totally diggin' Ragan!

He did annoy be a little in the CBS clip... so, he dropped down a couple for me. Still in my top 5... for now. Diane interview will be very telling, imo.

quite talkative

predictions if he doesnt get caught spreading too much lies and playing sides, he should make jury at least

probably will suck in physical comps but shine in mental ones

The superpass interview was the longest I've seen and he didn't annoy me as much as he did in the cbs interviews. He's back up to my top 3.

I definitely want him to stick around solely for entertainment value...the drama, gossiping and hissy fits... :cheshire: oh boy...can't wait for his big "scene"!!! ;)

ugh. another swishy gay guy. why cant they find a NORMAL gay guy instead of the queens? Steven of BB10 is the only butch gay guy they have managed to find. (oh, and i'm gay so i can say this stuff, lol) hate the queens. they embarass me.

I gotta agree with your comment. I don't have a problem with gay people but I hate "flamers". I too liked Steven from BB10. He was gay but didn't throw it in your face. Once people found out he was gay it was no big deal, as it should be.

Just saw a commercial for BB and Ragan was a buzz kill. Hope he goes quickly and quietly.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again- actually I'll just quote my post from last season!!

I'm a little upset that Allison casted such a stereotypical gay person into the show. Granted, I'm sure it'll provide great entertainment, but really? As a gay male, I'm constantly annoyed by the representation of gays on this show (Joe, Dustin, Marcellas, JOSHUA!). Steven was probably one of the only cast members that I could tolerate. Where's the diversity?

I guess I shouldn't complain, considering the primary goal of this show is to get high ratings. Maybe I just ought to to apply for Big Brother and see where it goes. (A gay male who is working on a Journalism/Advertising degree that DOESN'T know the type of fabric in his skinny jeans). Sounds ideal, right? Hah.

I like Regan, but his mouth will get him into ALOT of trouble if he is as hyper as he is in his pre-interviews, but he will be entertaining none-the-less.. his exchanges with Enzo will be priceless, better yet if they allign with each other. I think he should keep the conversations about himself and his activities outside the house to a minimum that alone will create a huge target if he goes off on a self explanatory tangent about what he does for a living. dont give them a reason to evict you week 1.

I gotta agree with your comment. I don't have a problem with gay people but I hate "flamers". I too liked Steven from BB10. He was gay but didn't throw it in your face. Once people found out he was gay it was no big deal, as it should be.

Just saw a commercial for BB and Ragan was a buzz kill. Hope he goes quickly and quietly.

yall are crazy! the "flamers" are the ones that keep the seasons interesting.. Steven was so boring, he shoulda flamed out he woulda probably won that season. :cowboy:

After watching the interviews on Superpass & CBS, Ragan is, by far, the most entertaining of the bunch...intelligent, quick witted, and extremely animated. I also really enjoyed watching the one clip, so far, of his political satire...yes, he's surely going to spark some controversy in the house with some of his views/opinions (of which I mostly agree ;)). It could work to his disadvantage game-wise...but I suspect this will be a good career move for him in the long run...publicity for his blog/podcasts and the potential for real celebrity status as a political/social satirist.

Oh, I like him! He seems smart but not intimidating and has the poterntial to be funny. When I first clicked on the video I got the whole "Joe" vibe with him: outspoken and over the top = annoying, but then I watched through the entire thing and completely changed my mind. He's very well spoken. I want to see how he and that Matt dude hit it off and if they'll clash or be like a power house (I haven't watched all the videos yet..but from the commercial I think the Matt dude is the mensa guy with the tats eh?).

Ok, as I've mentioned many times, I've been listening back to a lot of Ragan's podcasts. Well, today I finally came across one where he said he wanted to apply to Big Brother. He was saying how he'd be so great on the show, and that he'd be ALL about the drama, and go nuts, etc. It was pretty entertaining to listen to. Tonight when I get home, I'll try to find out the exact episode and I'll post the link on this thread, with the exact time stamp to where he's talking about Big Brother. :)

I definitely agree that this guy seems intelligent, and I get the whole I'm-so-gay-I'm-a-caricature-of-all-gays schtick. He'll make great TV. I'm just sick of the portrayal of these in your face, abrasive gays! This representation is what makes people hate on the entire gay community...

Maybe he'll surprise me. I'm sure his political stance will be entertaining and he seems quite funny.

Sorry, I know this isn't a place to vent, just getting my opinion out there.

Archived