Monet Stunson - Preseason

only black hg this year

lets see how well she does

is she a diva?

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

It's too bad there isn't more diversity, but isn't that usually how it is? One or two black people and that's it? Maybe they think since they added a Jew this season it counts as diverse.

I'm hoping that because her clips show her being spoiled... she'll actually be a sweet girl.

Okay, just read the bios...

Now I don't think I'm going to like her. Imo, total diva type and she said the house guest she least wanted in the house was a ditzy girl BUT, her favorite HG is Jordan. Doesn't make sense.

She'll be the drama maker, imo.

It's too bad there isn't more diversity, but isn't that usually how it is? One or two black people and that's it? Maybe they think since they added a Jew this season it counts as diverse.

Maybe they think because they have one black girl, one jew, one gay man, one knucklehead that talks like jersey shore, a genius, and a bisexual that they are being diverse. Definitely not racially diverse, but some diverse lifestyles maybe.

I wish the cast was more diverse....oh well it is what it is...Im still gonnna watch the show, cause I love BB

That's what I'm hoping for as well. We don't need a Chima 2.0!

I agree. It was bad enough the first time around. Though it was quite entertaining when the crap hit the fan. Maybe that's what they (producers) are hoping for. Just not on the same scale.

Archived