Kathy Hillis - Preseason

oldest of bunch

will she last long?

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

Fake lashes, so the mascara clumps probably won't be a problem. I think she'd look better without all the warpaint.

How can you tell? I feel like such a bad girl! lol I'm the only girl I know who can't automatically spot fake lashes.

Her cbs.com interview was a bit disappointing for me. I really liked her bio and stuff but I didn't see much personality in her interview. I still think I'll probably like her in the house but maybe not as much as I originally thought.

I originally did not like her but I was just sitting here at the computer looking at some BB stuff with my two year old son on my lap. He pointed to her pic and said "Moma." So I may have to change my mind. :)

I originally did not like her but I was just sitting here at the computer looking at some BB stuff with my two year old son on my lap. He pointed to her pic and said "Moma." So I may have to change my mind. :)

Awww... I'd change my mind too. Very sweet.

Yah, I actually don't see her bonding well either. But I do think she will be very good at reading people, telling when they are lying and what not... or that just might be wishful thinking.

At this point I don't think I like her. I usually change my mind on these things after the show begins...we shall see.

Yes, this happens to me a lot... hate some at first then turn out to be a big fan ...

Unless she is a total wacko I think I will like her.

I will only like her if she is a total wacko! :D

Archived