7/20 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:17 BBT

All feeds on Ragan and Matt working out. Lane came out to join them.

And now we have all four feeds on Rachel and Brendon laying on the bed in the HOH kissing. (sorry, have to turn down the sound, I just ate lunch and am afraid it might come back up!!!)

Just as thing get going under the covers, Rachel called to the DR. Brendon not happy. "Mother F...."

Andrew upstairs praying. Wearing a white yamica today. (sorry, I know I spelled that wrong)

For a couple minutes the feeds switched to Matt and Ragan working out but now Rachel is out of the DR so they are all back on them in the HOH.

10:38 BBT

OK, it's getting "interesting" under the covers in the HOH. Lots of heaving breathing and moving around.

AND THEN KATHY WALKS IN ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! and gets in bed with them!

10:35am BBT (all cams)

HOH: slurping, breathing, giggles, blanket moving

11:43amBBT

Kathy comes into HOH-breaking up the slurp fest-to talk about Andrew.(At this moment Kathy is my fav~Dade)

10:37 am BBT

This is getting down right raunchy in the HoH... I hope no little kids are watching this....

Andrew is wearing a white yarmulke as many Orthodox Jews do on High Holidays... however I am unaware which holiday he is acknowledging...

10:42 am BBT

Kathy just came in for the Big CB!!! LOL! She is telling them Rach and Bren that Btrit said that she respects people for their integrity and such. Kathy took it as if she (Brit) were to vote she would vote for the person with integrity. Bren: Whatever, she has no integrity....

10:37 am BBT

This is getting down right raunchy in the HoH... I hope no little kids are watching this....

Andrew is wearing a white yarmulke as many Orthodox Jews do on High Holidays... however I am unaware which holiday he is acknowledging...

Today is Tisha B'Av (help

Lane remarks he needs to shave his legs tonight. Britney says only to the calves for the tape for his football career. He gets up to go to WC (washes hands), gets water and back outside. Lane pulls chair into the shade near hammock where Britney still is. She asks him if he starting his football career, he can get in a few sprints. He says, "yup" as he sits down in the chair.

Today is Tisha B'Av ...

Thanks, Tide. Very interesting and it explains why Andrew seems to be isolating himself today.

12:50 BBT

Matt, Britney, Monet, Lane in the kitchen. Money leaves.

Andrew was talking with Kathy in his bedroom (but I came in on the last of that feed)

Heyden just woke up from his nap in cabana room and went outside.

Matt making another of his blizzard/smoothie drinks; Brit having 5 or 6 fish sticks. Rachael and Brenden come inside for snacks.

Conversation is lackluster - mostly about food.

Britney and Lane roll playing as Rachel and Brendon..awww you have such good legs, I do love you, my abs, my hair, you look so sexy in pink, love your beanie.

Think they will be a couple outside the house? When Brendon goes home next week the girls will be all over him. Hayden will have girls around him too. Brendon will have girls like Rock of Love girls. says Lane

1:05 BBT

Lane tells Britney that BB will have a montage of all the times she says "Nick." Different shots in all the different rooms -- Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick....

Enzo now inside for three fish sticks. Says he'll make a protein shake later. Ragan searching the fridge for ideas. Matt says he go on a volunteer slop diet for a few days - that he has been eating way too much sh*t.

1:13

Over the last five minutes the kitchen has slowly emptied, leaving Rach, Bren, Matt.

Ragan returns from somewhere, searching the fridge again. He has decided on a hot dog.

We switch feed to the bedroom, with Andrew, Kathy, Kristen and Heyden. Andrew leaves. Enzo comes in and goes to sit on Amdrew's bed. "Can I sit here, I don't know. Is it kosher?" He sits elsewhere and continues to entertain the group.

Enzo leaves. K and K begin to discuss Andrew. Kristen says "Apparantly yesterday when Britney and Money approached Andrew" and the feed cuts away. When it returns Kathy is talking about his holiday - saying he knew it was coming and was worried that he would be on slop. Andrew returns, stopping that discussion.

1:20

No makeup, no brushing his teeth, fasting. White yamaka for pure thinking and attitude. He goes on to explain, generally what Tide explained in the earlier post.

He'll be done by 8:30 and will then eat. He'll start thawing some fish to be ready then. They're hoping that someone will cook the $300 worth of fish in there.

They all leave the bedroom, passing Matt who's now sleeping in his bed. When Andrew goes outside he sits on the ground in front of the drinks fridge.

1:30

Monet there with Andrew. She asks him directly, "Do I have your vote?" Long pause and he says, "That's the problem." He then goes on to explain that she can't be sure of all the votes she's counting, specifically Heyden. [Point being -- he NEVER answered her direct query.]

They then sit in silence for at least 3 minutes. Kathy evenutally comes outside.

Andrew explains a little about Tisha B'Av. He said its about being pure.He is fasting, hasn't taken a shower or brushed his teeth yet today. He said he will go off it about 8:30pmBBT.

1:38

All feeds shift to follow Monet as she fetches something and then goes into bathroom (with sound, no less). All feeds sit at the bathroom door [and we're paying for this!]

Aha - she changed into her swimsuit in there. Then into shower and out (???), followed by some mascara. On to the backyard.

1:45

Monet is apologizing to Kathy, choking on her words, saying she heard things that probably aren't true but she was reacting to them. Ultimatley she's asking for Kathy's vote. Kathy being very cordial but non-commital.

Monet warns her that "they" really won't have the power next week. Then it's back to her wanting to stay, yadda yadda.

2:00

Going on 15 minutes and counting. Kathy being very diplomatic and supportive of those that Monet sees as her enemies (especially Rachael). It's still the same old arguments that every soon-to-be-evicted houseguest dredges up.

At 2:05 we have added tears to the yadda yadda. It ends with "Thanks for listening." and she runs across the yard to confer with Britney at poolside.

2:10

Lane and Heyden at the pool also. Kathy relating the conversation to Kristen on patio (all feeds). Monet runs inside (to get shoes).

2:14

Kristen tells Kathy that her relationship back home is probably over. She adds that she may not even go back home when BB is over.

2:20

Now discussing Britney:

She said she wants out before Jury

She's just playing the Enzo card of "I don't give a .."

She must be lieing about the starter home she has

She'd never quit, so no pep talks in the DR

2:22

Shift back to poolside, where Brit and Monet are picking on Lane again. Then on to sports and guns talk. The new phrase seems to be "cuz we're on America" - originally said by Lane.

2:30

Britney talking about the Clinton Museum in Arkansas. She says that you can type in a date and see Clinton's entire schedule for that day. So she typed in things like birthdays, Christmas, etc.

Lane Quote:

"I'm very happy with who I am, but that doesn't mean I can't culturize." Britney - Is that like being on America?

Heyden left a while ago. This has been 4 feeds on Brit, Monet, Lane. Then two of them shift back to Kathy/Kristen. Heyden joins them. Those feeds then shift to Rachael giving Brenden a backrub in the cabana room.

(Hey everybody. I just go back from out of state, so Im excited about being back and updating again. just bought the feeds again!)

Monet, Britney, Lane all laying in the pool.

2:37pm BBT

Lane: Who do you think America likes least in the house?

Britney: it all depends on how we are being patrayed.

-B kinda dodges the question, and talk switches to Andrew.

L: he is just physically awkward.

B: Yeah, he is.

L: I mean, if you give the guy a basketball, he wouldnt even know how to dribble it.

2:40

Back at the pool, Britney explaining that one of the reasons she doesn't like Rachael is that when conversing, Rachael never asks any reciprocating questions. That she doesn't care to learn anything about you, she just answers how she is or feels or wants. Never asks about other people. [She may have a point there]

Hey, King - how yoo dooon' big guy? I'm out for now. Happy updating, y'all.

3:20 PM BBT - feeds go to WBRB, and come back for a second and you can hear an airplane flying overhead and Monet is standing up saying "What does it say?" and then we go to WBRB again.

Feeds come back just a minute later, all 4 on Lane in the pool, sounds like you can still hear airplanes but him, Britney and Monet are talking general chit chat.

3:25 PM BBT - Lane asks Britney if she'll talk to him when they get out and she says "Yes. You can text me." She thinks he treats her just like her older brother. Says her brother makes innaproriate sexual innuendos toward her sometimes and that can be a little creepy. They're talking about what Nick must think about her and Lanes relationship and she says "I think he likes you." Lane then asks " But what does he think when the lights go out??

Archived