7/20 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

3:30 PM BBT - Monet and Hayden go into the Have Not room to talk. She's telling him why Rachel put her up. Thinks it's personal. Ever since Rachel rolled her eyes when she pulled her name for veto she's known she didn't like her. Hayden says "It's a difficult position to be in. I like Matt, I like you. You have until Thursday and a lot can change. I've already heard that Rachel and Brendon where planning to backdoor Matt. I'm going to vote the way I want to vote. I'm not going to let people sway me."

Monet: "Kathy and I used to be close and then I probably hurt her feelings because people told me that she said stuff to Rachel. I apologized to her and then I talked to her today. I told her I hope you still vote how you personally want to vote, and that you don't vote how they want you to vote."

Monet wants people to tell her if they're not voting for her to stay. Not for them to tell her they are voting for her to stay and then not.

Monet tells Hayden: "I want to stay for the sole purpose of getting to see Rachel's face when I don't get kicked out."

And then follows up with "If your seriously considering keeping me I would appreciate if you talk to Lane and Enzo. I would not put any of you up, I think it's pretty clear who I'll be targeting."

3:40 PM BBT - Then Hayden goes into the bathroom and starts talking to Kristen about what Monet said. But Rachel comes in and they start talking. Rachel then tells Kristen that Britney said they had Kristen's vote and she denies it.

Rachel tells Kristen she's supposed to come up for a slumber party. She's washing the sheets. At least she thinks she is. Hayden advises that's a good thing and she says Yeah. Then thinks about what Hayden said and we get "Hayyydennnn, we did not get frisky in the HoH room."

Hayden: "Just a lot of touchy feely??"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:12 PM BBT

Rachel giving her side of things to Britney and Monet with Kristen there. She says Monet won 10,000 she would put Rachel and Brendon up and she's (Rachel)asking everyone to vote the way she wants to. Kristen and Rachel are facing off with Britney. Someone told Rachel that Kristen was going to vote for Monet and Britney is trying to say it wasn't her. She never said Kristen would vote for Monet. Of course she wouldn't think that, why would she tell anyone, she doesn't know what Kristen is thinking. Brit says its not her job to get votes for Monet. Rachel got them all together because she's not going to cause unnecessary drama - she's not into all the he said she said stuff.

It flips to Ragan and Matt inside saying they don't want to go out there and get involved. Apparently they've all been locked in the cabana for 45 minutes hashing it out. Monet comes in crying. She says "Someone says someone told Rachel that Kristen was going to vote for me. Rachel says it's my fault I'm didn't talk to her for 13 days." Brendon was also there and he's saying stuff at Monet, "You know you were coming up after us. We had to do it, we had to do it." Monet just kept telling Brendon to shut up because she wasn't talking to him. Rachel told Monet that she doesn't even use the term "B&tch" and Monet just walked away. Now she is just crying and she is so tired of crying.

4:15 PM BBT - Drama in the BY. Brendon, Hayden, Kristen, Kathy, Rachel, Monet and Britney in couch area and Enzo and Lane in the hot tub. Trying to find out who said Kristen was going to vote for Monet to stay.

Rachel to Monet: "You have to assume that if you don't talk to someone for 13 days, until they win HoH, that that someone is going to put you up."

Monet mentions Rachel rolling her eyes when she pulled her ball for veto.

Brendon: "That's because we knew you weren't going to take us off the block."

Monet to Rachel: "Don't come up and call me a bitch."

Rachel angrily to Monet: "Get your facts straight, I would never call anyone that because I don't use that derogatory term."

Monet to Rachel: "I'm going to walk away right now and you're lucky."

Rachel: "I'M LUCKY??"

Britney: "You have to understand I don't want drama." She starts crying and the last thing she wants is people yelling. "I told you I didn't take it personally. I don't want people saying things I didn't say. I don't want drama. I really really really don't. I didn't say kristen was going to vote for monet to stay."

Lots more I couldn't catch, Britney keeps crying and saying she doesn't like drama and she finally leaves and go into the house.

4:23 PM BBT

Monet still sobbing and Matt telling her not to let "her" know she's getting to her. (I assume the other her is Rachel). Ragan saying that someone just told Rachel Kristen was going to flip her vote. Ragan is on his way outside to find out who said what. Monet is upset because she was just out there minding her own business, not saying a word to anyone and they all turned on her and started yelling at her. Monet says to Matt "Congratulations because I know you;re staying." He says not to say that. Britney comes in and the two of them start balling. Brit says it's her fault somehow. Kathy started screaming at her that Brit is so immature and not talking to people and stuff. brit says it's obvious that Kathy said it. Kathy told them she doesn't have time for people who roll their eyes and act all immature yet she's going to side with Rachel who had the biggest eye roll yet!.

Enzo, Hayden, Kristen, Brendan, Kathy, Rachel, and Ragan in the backyard. Kathy, Brendan, Kristen, and Rachel are stressing over and over that they (K,K,R,and B) are so mature and are only playing a game. Monet and Britney are immature, rolling their eyes, and crying. Monet has no reason to be upset because she deserves to go home.

Britney returns to the backyard and talk turns to food.

4:34 PM BBT

Kristen, Kathy and Enzo discussing how Monet and Britney are always going to be like this - they are always going to be upset by confrontation and not know how to handle it. Kathy says that everyone there has been a victim of the eye rolling stuff and it's got to stop, Rachel says maybe she doesn't know she does it. Brendon thinks she did the right thing by addressing it, confronting it but not letting it simmer around. Ragan asks if the girls got screamy or anything. They say no. Rachel says even the sessions she's not allowed to talk about (DR) when they try to get her to use the B word she won't because it's disrespectful. Ragan was trying to get more info but the group has pretty much worn itself out on the topic.

They discuss what's for dinner. Enchiladas again? Brendon joking that there's a certain ingredient in it. Brendon told them there was milk and sour cream in it. Instead of the stuff she was supposed to put in.

4:43 PM BBT

Brit crying to Kathy saying she doesn't know why this is hard for her and not others. Kathy says everyone shows it a different way. Kathy reminds Brit that she's not eating or sleeping right and to take it easy. Brit doesn't understand how this got turned around on her. She got nominated and she never said one negative thing against Rachel she's trying to be as understanding as possible, she never was mad a Rachel for putting her up, she was never mad at her for putting up Monet she tried to listen to her reasoning for putting them up she tried so hard o stay out of it but she still got caught in the middle. She doesn't understand why it's so hard on her. Kathy says she also doesn't want to get caught in the middle.

4:54 PM BBT - Britney crying in the BY, talking to Kathy.

Britney: "Of course Monet is my friend and I don't want her to go home. I got put on the block and haven't said one bad thing about Rachel and I don't know how it got turned around on me. I was never mad that she put me up. I was overly considerate to her. I don't know why this is so hard for me."

Kathy tells her "I've been in the same boat. It's very hard. No one knows how hard it is to deal with our emotions. We don't know what's going on at home, what's going on in the house, but we do know that we signed up to play a game that consists of manipulation, backstabbing and stuff, and when someone is going to be doing that they are going to go after the people that are having trouble dealing with it."

5:04 PM BBT

Andrew wakes up and asks what's going on. They tell him they'll fill him in later - he says he'll watch the DVR.

5:10 PM BBT

Rachel and Hayden sitting in BR while Kristen and Ragan lay in BR lounger. Kristin tickling Ragan's back and asking if Rachel put her sheets in (the washer) yet. They were ust going round and round the earlier drama again.

5:12 PM BBT

HGs on indoor lockdown now. Ragan says, "That means no laundry."

5:12 PM BBT

Ragan tickling Kristen's back, talking about the LD wondering when they'll know but it's about. Making a joke with Kristen about LD and he starts "Duh duh duhduhdeduhduhduh" basically humming the FOTH music, when what do we get but....FOTH. [Pretty cute timing actually]

5:17 PM BBT

Rachel and Brit heading up to HOH

5:19 PM

Brit saying they are going to do a montage of her crying. It came out of nowhere. Rachel says she didn't want to approach Brit and have her feel like the whole house was ganging up on her. Brit would have preferred that because when she was asked she was like "What? I haven't talked to a single person about votes for Monet." Rachel has heard time and time again from different people that Brit is going around asking for votes for Monet and Rachel thinks that she dais she hoped so because she would do the same for Brendon. Brit upset that someone thinks she talked to Kristen because she never even talks to Kristen. Brit would like the three of them (the person who said the Kristen thing) to sit and talk about it. Rachel assumed Brit would be campaigning. As far as Brit knows only one person Monet has approached. Brit says she wasn't campaigning for Monet and she wasn't going to come after Rachel next week. 100% not coming after you. Rachel says she was told that Brit said she wanted Brendon and Matt to go home next week. Brit says "why would I say that I want Matt to go home next week? I don't want him to go home now," Brit asking who said it she wants to know to know who to avoid. Rachel won't tell her. Brit says she would never had said Brendon or Rachel "That is her 100% honest from the bottom of her heart truth." If Andrew goes home Brit had to think who would she put up. Rachel is saying that Brit specifically wants to get rid of Brendon. Rachel is hearing that people are saying everyone is letting Brendon and Rachel run the house which is wrong because Rachel has only won HOH once, there's only been two of them and Brendon was up last week too.

FOTH

5:26 PM BBT

Brit doesn't know who's telling Rachel these things but she hasn't lied to Rachel. Rachel hears lots of people talking bad about her. Rachel tells them that she doesn't like her game, only because she wants to send Brendon and her home. Brit doesn't understand why people are talking bad about her. Rachel says maybe it's because they think she's talking bad about them. She says Brit feels like her frenemy because she really likes Brit as a person.

5:30 PM BBT

Rachel comparing them. They have similar lifestyles, similar parental background, they were both in sororities. Brit wants the opportunity to confront the people saying this stuff. She tells Rachel she is 100% not going after her next week. Rachel saying she would not want Brit to go home even if Brendon won in week 3 or 4. Brit has seen peoples true colours this week. Rachel says she heard that Brit said she'd want to go home this week and not go to jury because she'd rather be home with Nick. A moment of dead silence. "Oh!" says Brit, "I did say that but I really miss my family this week, I've a had a rough *sniffle* week this week." Rachel saying how Brit and her both love the game and how she feels that CBS knows that.

FOTH

5:43 Pm BBT

Rachel tells Brit that Matt volunteered to go up as a pawn because if Rachel puts up Andrew against Monet, Monet will stay. This made Rachel think about it. Brit says Matt is always there asking them what they think, "They aren't going to get HoH next week, they can't HoH next week." Brit tells Rachel that Matt has been asking so pissed at her, he's been doing it in large groups. He's telling everyone how pissed off he is and if they got to final two he'd want her to throw it so he could get revenge. Rachel says he was telling them that he wanted to do all this so that it was completely anonymous and no one would know he was involved. Britney saying how he told her he'd put Brendon and Rachel up. "Who knows who he's telling the truth to Rachel, me or you." Now Rachel is in tears. "He's been coming to Brendon and I and talking shit about you and how he wants to get Monet out." Brit jumping all over this, "He wants you two up next week, you can't play and Brendon can't win." Rachel, "I KNEW he was playing the game. I knew it!" Brit, "He was playing the game - wow." Brit telling Rachel that they (her and Monet) had a plan and it had nothing to do with Bren/Rach. Rachel just keeps saying, "He volunteered! He vol-un-teered!" Rachel not going to lie, she wants Monet to go home but she cannot believe Matt is doing this. Brit throwing Matt under the bus. He says he tried to get in the HoH and Rachel shut the door on him and he thought something was going on. She quotes Matt, "Anyone who aligns with a showmance is a fricking idiot." those were his exact words. Rachel asks Brit if she minds if they call Brendon up. Brit assumes that she will tell Brendon but she doesn't want to be a part of any more drama. She knows it's going to get out but she doesn't want more drama.

5:52 PM BBT

Rachel says, "Brendon and I aren't in a f&cking showmance, we are in a relationship!" [snort, chortle, giggle]

Brit says, "Wow." Rachel says "Wow" then "Triple wow."

Rachel told Brendon that Matt was a Ronnie.

Outdoor LD called.

As Rachel and Britney leave HoH camera focuses in on white rope hanging on door handle.

Rachel asks Brendon to come talk to her and Brit across the yard. Rachel walks past Hayden and says "Ronnie showed up." Brit says they can talk to Monet separately from her or to Enzo. Brit pondering why Matt would be so stupid. Because he doesn't know who he's talking to is Rachel's assumption. Britney believed him 100%.

Brit tells Brendon what's really going on. They tell him about the showmance comment and other comments and he's keeping his face pretty cool. "Uh huh. Oooh. Huh." "We kinda figured that was happening. We could see it coming."

6:04 PM BBT

FOTH

Back and they are all saying that Matt should have waited to play this card. He wanted everyone mad at Monet and to start a fight with Brit so everyone was mad at her.

6:17 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon talking on Hammock. She f'ing knew it, Matt was planning to get the showmance out. She feels like throwing up. Brendon asking her to run through options. 1. Do they think her and Britney are trustworthy? No, they don't think they will go after them right away but they will eventually. 2. Keep Matt and be bound by the agreement and then call him out next week. Rachel really hates when Brendon talks about Britney even though she thinks they'll be enemies the whole game. Brendon asks who they have the best deal with. Rachel says Matt. They don't think kathy is up to anything. Brendon says this is better situation because now they know what they have to work with. Is it a bigger threat to keep Matt or Monet here? If you get rid of Monet this week, Matt is out as long as he doesn't win HoH. Brit is worried because it's a numbers name and if they turn around now the other side will go against them. People will wonder what the f is going on. Brendon saying Matt is a rat. Rat tat tat.

6:27 PM BBT

Over in the pool Matt and Enzo are chatting. Matt says they are all going to need therapy when they get out. Enzo says this will be fun to watch on TV. Matt staring over at Brendon and Rachel. Matt says he has to pack in a couple of days that sucks. Enzo gets out of the hot tub Matt wanders between HT and Pool Table (where Monet, Rachel, Hayden and Lane are playing pool). He tries out the elliptical. Kathy seeping on patio couch.

The camera is following Matt around. He has no idea he was just thrown under the bus. Lane and Matt tossing a ball around. Lane lobs it over the wall. "When you love something sometimes you have to set it free."

6:38 PM BBT

Rachel says she's ready to tell some stories. She's sitting with Kathy and Ragan. Then laughs at how Andrew yelled out Sugar Plum when a bug landed on him. Sugarpops and Bojangles says Rachel.

BB says "Please stop singing." No one was. They laugh.

6:54 PM BBT

Brit telling Monet what happened. She is telling Monet that even if Brendon and Rachel tried to turn the votes around it would be hard. They think that if anyone can put on a show like that you can't trust them. Monet thinks getting her out instead of someone like that. Brit thinks Rachel may be telling other people. Britney says Rachel and Brendon don't believe that Monet won't try to get them out.

6:50PM BBT

Outdoor LD is over. Rachel, Brenden, Kathy, and Regan go to HOH room. Rachel explains that Matt has been talking to Britney, Monet, Enzo, and Lane about how he's mad that Rachel and Brenden nominated him without telling them. Rachel also says that Matt has claimed he's going after Rachel and Brenden. They all talk about the entire situation.

Regan starts to defend Matt, saying he likes him and thinks he's a good person and has never heard Matt say anything bad or untruthful about Regan. Regan suggests a meeting with everyone involved. Regan would have a very hard time to just sit back and watch Matt get thrown under the bus if he hasn't actually done anything. Regan thinks the fairest thing to do is to have a conversation with everyone, he feels that is the right thing to do. Kathy agrees. Brenden says that Matt is going to deny it.

7:15PM BBT. (Very, very intense.)

Rachel, Kathy, and Regan were just in the HOH room discussing some drama surrounding Matt. They all decide to hold a house meeting, so Rachel comes down stairs calls a house meeting and asks everyone to come to the living room. Everybody is there, except Andrew (who "can't come").

Rachel explains that she thinks it is only fair that everyone knows what is going on so that everyone knows who to evict. She feels someone is playing both sides of the house right now. Rachel hates being put in this position as HOH, but someone is telling her one story and others a different story. Regan interrupts and asks that the group avoids accusations like this, and only stick to the facts.

Rachel says that she wanted Monet to go home. She talked to people bout securing votes, so she wanted to put up a safe person as a pawn against Monet. Matt approached her and agreed to be a pawn.

Britney claims that Matt told her she was very upset and didn't realize that he was being put on the block, and acted like he had no idea he was going to be put up. Britney was completely surprised when she heard that Matt had agreed to be a pawn.

Matt claims he feels like he was strong-armed by them and was told that Andrew was being put up as a pawn and he should vote out Monet. He wanted to avoid being bullied into voting Monet out when he wanted to vote out Andrew, so he agreed to be a pawn. He is down playing that he agreed to be a pawn, but Brenden points out that Rachel wasn't planning on using him as a pawn and he kept encouraging Rachel to use him (Matt) as a pawn.

Matt says he is more upset that Rachel is strong-arming people in the game. He says that is the only reason he is upset is because he felt bullied. Matt keeps saying he is not playing both sides.

Matt claims that Rachel told him - hours before the veto meeting - that she didn't know what she was going to do as far as a replacement nominee.

Brenden thinks that Matt wanted to be put up as a pawn so that one side of the house would owe him a favor, then he could run to the other side of the house and get pity from them in case they were in power the next week.

Matt admits that Rachel and Brenden are definitely a target next week, and Matt claims that everybody in the house should feel the same way unless they have "zero strategy" or been bullied.

Matt, Rachel, and Brenden are talking in circles. Matt is denying most of the things that are being said against him.

Regan adds his interpretation: Matt couldn't tell Rachel and Brenden that he was going to evict Monet, so instead of lying he volunteered to be a pawn against Monet so he wouldn't have to vote.

Rachel says this is okay, but his exacts words were that if they wanted Monet to go home they should put him (Matt) up as a pawn - but he wanted to go up autonomously.

Britney is asked what Matt said to her, but she avoids answering the question. Matt jumps in and tells everyone that he told Britney that he was going after Rachel and Brenden next week, like everyone in the house should. Matt adds that he likes Rachel and Brenden as people, but it's just a game. Britney and Regan confirm that he has said this.

Matt says that, if anything, he is playing NO sides (not both sides). The best thing for him in the game this week was for him not to have a vote. Brenden goes back to his theory that Matt is playing both sides, and that is why he volunteered to be a pawn.

Enzo asks what the "sides" are. Rachel clarifies that Matt is playing Rachel/Brenden against the rest of the house.

Monet's voice is cracking (like she is crying). She says the show he put in the back yard was "shitty," if he actually knew he was going up on the block. Monet claims he was just trying to get his sympathy.

Rachel points out that the point of the meeting was to make sure that everybody had all the same information. She says the cast gets along well and everybody seems to like each other personally, but it's important that they're playing fairly and have a season where everybody is playing as competitors.

Rachel, Matt, and Brenden talk over each other. Matt is claiming something completely different from Rachel/Brenden. Matt says that Rachel keeps saying that she didn't know what she was going to do, so he didn't know either. Brenden keeps claiming that Matt kept volunteering and insisting he be put up as a pawn.

Matt points out that he has never attacked someone in the house personally, only someone being a strong competitor.

Rachel claims that she almost felt like Matt was pressuring her to put him up as a pawn, but Matt claims this is a lie. Brenden theorizes that Matt's plan all along was to go to the others in the house and put a target on Rachel/Brenden because they put him (Matt) up for eviction since they didn't know he had asked to be put as a pawn.

Rachel/Brenden say they were trying to clear the air, not argue. Brenden points out that the vote will show what the people want - if they want to eliminate the drama (by voting Matt out), or if they want to keep it.

It then comes out that Britney was supposed to throw an HOH competition, so Matt could win HOH, and get his personal revenge on Rachel/Brenden. However, Matt refutes that he never asked anyone to throw an HOH competition. Britney backs down, saying she doesn't want to directly be involved in this, but Rachel points out again that Britney just came up to the HOH room and told this. Britney hates that she has been spotlighted, but Rachel says that she wants all the cards on the table.

At this point, the meeting starts to break up. Some go into the kitchen. Finally, Matt gets up and says "I'm done here." before walking away.

Monet: If you want to vote me out for $10,000 that's fine, but watch out for Matt. She then walks away.

Britney goes on about how she hates that she has been involved with this, but the fact of the matter is that Matt acted surprised to her that he went up on the block. "Everything just got really crazy, really fast." She keeps saying that the entire situation "sucks."

Matt comes back. Rachel, Brenden, and Matt argue again. Matt is basically repeating what he's already said. Matt says that, if anyone, Rachel is the liar. Matt talks about how Rachel is sneaking around and talking behind closed doors. Matt continues to claim that he only asked to be a pawn once, and after that he only said things like "whatever you need to do." Rachel denies this.

Rachel: "You're just mad I told the whole house what you did."

Matt: I'm not mad, at least it gave me a chance to explain what I did.

Rachel then walks away.

7:11 PM BBT

Ragan, Rachel and Kathy are leaving the HoH room to call a house meeting. They go to LR.

Everyone gathering but they can't find Matt. Camera on Ragan looking really nervous.

Rachel opens. I think it is only fair that everyone knows what is going on and we should vote fairly. I feel that someone is playing both sides of the house right now. I don't think it's fair that someone can go and say things to people I care about and say stuff

Ragan interrupts, stick to facts

Rachel: I want Monet to go home so whoever I put up had to be someone that would be safe to go up because I don't want them to go home. Matt said he was willing to go up if we wanted Monet to go home

Brit: not only was Matt incredibly upset that he was put up on the block and that his friends put him up on the block. SO the fact that he volunteered to go up took my by surprise because he was telling everyone how scared he was to go up.

Matt's take... Ragan interrupts. Nobody knew who was going up till the power of veto.

Matt had no idea till his name was called. He volunteered himself because he felt strong armed by Brendon and Rachel. They were going to put up Andrew and Monet and he would have to vote where they wanted. He had options 1. Vote for Monet and fall victim to bullying 2. Vote for Andrew like he wanted to 3. Not vote and go up as a pawn.

Brendon said Rachel begged him not to go up.

Rachel asking why he went to Britney and was complaining about being put up.

Matt felt strong armed about how he had to vote.

Brit - did you try to throw me under the bus?

Matt - no

Rachel - you told Brit you had to take out me and Brendon and had to get us out. Why would you be pissed off at us?

Matt - I explained it

Rachel - you're twisting this around

Brendon - did you not agree to vote Monet out and go up as a pawn.

Matt - this is not a shock to as many people in the room as you think, other people I won't name felt the same and knew I was going up so I wouldn't have to vote. There are people who are not shocked because you are bullying people

Brenchel - we are doing this so everyone knows what is going on so everything is open. I would not have to play both sides of the house and tell different people different things [has she never seen the game before?]

Rachel - did you tell Enzo and Lane that you were shocked?

Enzo - I don't know what's going on

Brit - did you say something about Kristen's vote

no

Brendon I think you wanted us to think you did a favour and then prepare to run to the other side and put us up as revenge.

Matt - I didn't ask for anything in return.

Ragan - my interpretation about Matt saying put me up is different. If Matt wasn't sure, if he had Andrew and Monet up and he couldn't make you the promise to vote to evict Monet over Andrew then he said put me up so as to not have to vote. that to me is more honest.

Rachel - so were were bullying?

Ragan - no, that's not the word I was use? Did you say those things to Brit Matt?

Matt - yes and if anyone in the house doesn't think you and Brendon should be up next week they are crazy. You went on a power trip this week. YOu picked a group of people, you isolated them and told them I need you to do what I need you to do.

Rachel - I asked people for their opinions before I put anybody up.

Matt - I believe you told more people than it would be able to work that they were safe this week. You told me I was.

Brendon - I didn't tell you you were safe before you went up

Rachel - did you say you want to be a hidden pawn - you don't want anyone to know

Matt - of course - why would i| want to be known as volunteer pawn

Enzo -he only told me it was a safe week to go up because she has a 10k target on her back

Ragan - my version was that when he couldn't do what you asked him to do, vote for Monet, then going up was the right move

Rachel - but that doesn't make sense if you wanted Andrew home why would you take him down?didn't you say if we want Monet to go home then put you up?

Matt - I never said that, at least I don't think those are more exact words.

Rachel - I never lied to anyone, I've been honest with everyone I've talked to everyone individually, whoever wins HOH is going to have to make decisions every week. Now you're telling Britney that anyone who trusts us are idiots, not to trust us

Matt - it is stupid to keep a showmance up because you're always going to be second place to them.

Rachel - not true if you have integrity and have character and want to compete. You are the one that is lying to everyone.Britney what did he say to you?

Brit - I am really not comfortable

Matt - I am just telling the truth - no one would be smart to keep you two together. You put us on lockdown down here while you two picked select people.

Brendon - you got caught you're playing both sides

Matt - I am playing a game, you're playing a game, we're all playing a game!

7:30 BBT -

House meeting called and continuing.

Brit keeping mostly quiet.

Rachel and Brendon saying that Matt volunteered for pawn but anonymously.

Monet just got up and left despite meeting going on.

Matt continuing to say Brendon and Rachel are targets of 'anyone' next week.

Kathy, Hayden and Lane staying silent.

Brendon says that the eviction vote will show who is trusted between Monet and Matt. Rachel accuses Matt of trying to get Britney and Rachel to fight. Matt denying. Accusations of Matt asking Britney to throw HoH so Matt could win and nominate Rachel and Brendan.

Matt saying the conversation never happened with Britney the way she claims. Brendan completes meeting by saying the vote will decide it.

Britney wishing her name would not have come up.

7:48 BBT -

meeting mostly canceled now. Rachel, Kristen, Matt, Brendan, Kathy, Ragan and Brit in living room.

Matt now calling out Rachel for letting Brendan run the HoH this week. Matt saying he hopes he wins HoH and kicks Brendan out. Brendan replies that if he wins HoH Matt is out, if Matt doesn't leave this week. Matt repeating that he volunteered to avoid to have to vote.

Matt claiming Rachel lied. Matt claiming Rachel had several pow-wows in the HoH room.

Rachel now speechless and finally saying that she is the only one that hasn't lied. Rachel continues saying being HoH isn't easy and she didn't want HoH or to put people up.

7:51 PM BBT

Matt asking Rachel why she is sneaking people up to her room. Was it three people up there or Kathy taking a nap by herself? Says Rachel is calling him out about stuff she is doing. It's all about meetings when it's him doing it but when it's her doing it it's all behind closed doors.

Rachel says being HOH is not easy, she has explained every decision she made. She didn't want to have to put Matt up, she didn't want to have to put anyone up. How many times did he ask her to put him up.

Matt says he asked once. The rest was whatever you need to do.

Rachel says whatever Matt. It's just me and you now going back and forth. She says that Matt is just mad that she told the whole house what he did.

He's not mad because at least it gave him a chance to explain why he did it.

Matt and Britney talking in BR now - she says it dint go as well as she imagined. She just wanted to clear the air about what was being said. And she wants to clear her name about the Kristen thing. Matt says its just a game. What happens what happens you know, just wait and see. Brit was concerned about confrontation and Matt reminded her that America loves confrontation. He's saying that both sides are true. he volunteered but he had no idea. Britney hates that her name was in it, now people will say that Britney did this. He says not to worry about it. Britney says she was dumbfounded by what happened because she trusted him so much. He says he understands and he hopes she still trusts him. He is upset about Monet.

Britney respects Matt so much for what he just did. Something that sounded so true turned out to be something different. He says he said nice things about him. He hates that they hate him now. Britney thinks than it worked out well for Matt though. Matt saying that Ragan, Matt, Britney and Monet are the only ones that know the plan so he wasn't upset that people don't

Matt says he and Ragan left the room immediately after the conversation where he was told he was going his reasoning for this and that Ragan knows it and can vouch for him. But please don't tell anyone because Ragan doesn't deserve for this to be known but if you can let Monet know so she doesn't feel like sh*t. Matt still likes everyone in the house, he'd go have a drink with all of them. It is what it is.

Britney haaaaaates confrontation.

(Thanks all who caught that great confrontation!)

8:25 BBT

Matt, Lane and Hayden by the HT. Matt thinks it'll be a 5-4 vote, but hopes to survive it. He thinks Brendon, Andrew, Kathy and Britney will vote to keep Monet.

In the Taj room, Britney, Kathy and Kristen are talking. Kristen says Matt is just hurting himself by all the talking he does. Rachel says that Matt is playing Britney and Monet against her and Brendon.

Rachel doesn't now if Monet has been lying or is a victim of all this, but agrees that Monet is dangerous. Kristen says they need to keep being strategic, bvy getting Monet out. She says it'd be easy to knock Matt out now, but they need to think smart.

Rachel says she likes and respects Ragan a lot, but he should realize that if his friend (Matt) is doing something wrong, he needs to be called out. Kristen says Ragan just didn't know how to react.

Kathy says that Rachel correctly predicted to how Matt would act and Rachel repeats her prediction.

8:30 BBT

Britney, Ragan and Hayden talking about the house meeting in the cabana room. Britney is worried people will blame everything on her and Ragan assures her that they won't. Lane enters the room. He says wow, that the meeting was crazy. Britney agrees and tells them about her meeting about Rachel pre-house meeting.

Archived