Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

An I-Phone question -- I've paid for the I-Pad app and when it came on my I-Pad there was a notice that I could be charge data rates. I don't have 3G on my I-Pad and just wifi, so there can't be any extra charges, right? Wouldn't that only be if I used it on an I-Phone (not I-Pad) that had a limited account?

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navigate to SuperPass with your phone, and then sign-in. It'll ask you then, if you want the mobile add-on, which seems to work good. It's $9.99 for the 3 months, if you have the 3 month plan.

I've tried that twice today and got the message "Technical Difficulties. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete your order. Please click here for customer support." Clicking on that link brings me to a troubleshooting page. At the top of that page it says "CBS is still working to complete their Android app. Please check the Android Marketplace Friday evening to download the app and start watching the live feeds. We apologize for the inconvenience, please visit CBS.com for the latest update on availability." Below that are categories for getting started, installing software, sign-in & password, BB, video playback and billing & account questions.

I get the feeling this is only for Android users, not iPhone users. Looking forward to any help anyone can provide so I can watch the feeds from my phone. Thanks!

Has anyone found the mobile app from android market yet? I have searched endlessly and subscribed to it.. but can not find it anywhere!! Even did the scan barcode and only came up with the real player which I can't sign into seems to be just a player.

Just out of curiosity, how does the BBLite player recognize that you're a subscriber to the live feeds? If you downloaded it to a new computer without signing into RealPlayer first, would it prompt you to log in?

Yes, it would.

I logged in via SuperPass the first time I downloaded it on my laptop, and now it remembers my account info and the feeds load automatically when I open the BBLite application. Super easy!

(And for the record, I absolutely love BBLite. What a great application.)

Yes, it would.

I logged in via SuperPass the first time I downloaded it on my laptop, and now it remembers my account info and the feeds load automatically when I open the BBLite application. Super easy!

(And for the record, I absolutely love BBLite. What a great application.)

Thanks for the info! I think I'll try it out. :)

It definitely uses a lot of system resources. I sometimes have to close it just to do other things on the PC. Running Photobucket and Twitter while having the feeds up is almost impossible as they use so much of the PC that you can't do multiple things at once.

Is anyone watching the feeds on their iPhone? There is a place to put a coupon, but I don't know if that has to be filled out.

Also, where will the billing show up? My cell phone provider or a charge on my CC from Real Player?

I just signed up on my mobile IPhone. You don't need a coupon code and It will bill whatever you are using for your live feeds. The charge should appear when they charge for your 3 months of big brothere live feeds. I asked that same question but once you sign in it gives your account infomation and you have to agree. Once that is done you are free to watch the live feeds. It was very easy.

I tried to find and download an app to my smart phone, but the super pass would not take my ID or password on the phone, oh well, I found another app that at least will give me updates, as like last night when I was doing a charity event thru my restaurant, I got an update and it was from the live feeds, and today I am gone all day on a Dbl, so will be relying on that to update me,lol, I got home late last night and so had to read the update page this am, thank God for that , it has always been the best updates anywhaere, no other site does it as well, just sayin,lolanimated_bouncy.gif

can anyone tell me why , with unpteen camera, all feed have to be on the same scene EVER???? makes no sense only shows an inept director and a staff that cares not. Also when there is singing etc... all that has to be done is cut the audio. It appears that this live feed business is a rip off... T

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone tell me why , with unpteen camera, all feed have to be on the same scene EVER???? makes no sense only shows an inept director and a staff that cares not. Also when there is singing etc... all that has to be done is cut the audio. It appears that this live feed business is a rip off... T

Yeah I don't get that either.

They also like to cut away from something I'm interested in watching, like a group of people talking to someone blow drying their hair, or someone on their own.

I signed up for the live feeds through Morty's (didn't research and find the early bird great deal) and I am having major problems with Super Pass. Played fine initially along with flashbacks. However for the past week when I click on live feeds they do not immediately come up, takes loading, then the feeds are like still shots. I have to constantly click on or move the mouse and then they are jerky, same with flashback. I really want to support Morty but I am not going to pay for something that doesn't work correctly. Anyone having problems like this?? Any suggestions? :computer:

I signed up for the live feeds through Morty's (didn't research and find the early bird great deal) and I am having major problems with Super Pass. Played fine initially along with flashbacks. However for the past week when I click on live feeds they do not immediately come up, takes loading, then the feeds are like still shots. I have to constantly click on or move the mouse and then they are jerky, same with flashback. I really want to support Morty but I am not going to pay for something that doesn't work correctly. Anyone having problems like this?? Any suggestions? computer.gif

Granted, every person's computer is different. I had that problem and did the following; I dumped my temp files, defragged then reboot. When it came back it was working smoothly. This may or may not help you but it solved the problem for me.

Good luck! smile.gif

Whenever I use Flashback and pop it on a certan date/time after a minute or so, it jumps to a random time and date. Then I start it again via another camera angle and it goes a bit further but does the same thing. I know this is not tech support for SuperPass but I want to see if it is me, or the feeds.

Thanks in advance.

Also there are a ton of WBRB this yr more then any other time I can remember.

• 10 months later...

Network TV is all about cost-cutting. If they have the option then they are going to pay two people to each monitor two cameras showing two angles of the same scene rather than have to pay four people to monitor four cameras. Sucks but it's true.

In a perfect world, they would show every single camera in the house at all times. THAT would be awesome but they are way to cheap for that.

a bit early to find links

but closer to the premiere links will be posted

so just restart this thread then :animated_bouncy:

So I didn't get the live feeds last year because I didn't have time to watch them or anything but am getting them this year. What should I know about this new format? What is the best way to watch them?

You know what I really wish for the live feeds? That they would start recording from the moment the houseguests FIRST enter the BB house, and for that to be available on Flashback. The feeds don't go live until after the premiere episode anyway, so it wouldn't spoil the first show. But I bet the first few hours in the house would probably be the very best footage ever, as the excitement level is still ramped up, they're getting to know each other for the very first time, etc.

By the time the feeds actually go live, they've already been in the house for about a week and have already settled in and the newness is mostly worn off. I want to see those first few hours!

And yes I know they show some of that on the first episode. But anyone who's watched the live feeds in past season knows that what we see on tv is so heavily edited and sometimes out of context. I've been watching the feeds since I think season 2 or 3 (Whatever season Alison and Jun were on), and some of my all time favorite moments never even made it on tv.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name