BB 12 House

TwinCity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTH is wrong with sex in a coffin?

:evil:

Not into watching people have sex. That's why Season 9 turned me off. Not that they were having sex but it looked like they were seconds away from it. (I'm sure if they weren't on BB at the moments things we have went down.

I'm wondering if the coffin room has anything to do with last season when the girls sat around the table and mourned Jessie like he had died, when he got voted out..

Maybe they are gonna have a funeral for every eviction..

I'm wondering if the coffin room has anything to do with last season when the girls sat around the table and mourned Jessie like he had died, when he got voted out..

tempting fate :giljotiini:

That would be creepy! lol It would be better than making someone sleep in there though. Do you think they'd maybe have a HG come back into the game during one of the funerals?

The coffin room sounds very weird. Did they ever do anything with those bikes that were in that room last year? I had read here that they were somehow supposed to be worked into a competition or something. I don't recall anyone ever sitting on the bikes either.

The coffin room sounds very weird. Did they ever do anything with those bikes that were in that room last year? I had read here that they were somehow supposed to be worked into a competition or something. I don't recall anyone ever sitting on the bikes either.

They were supposed to. Then BB got lazy and never did.

They were also yelled at if they got on the bikes.

Wickie put your fangs away for a few more days. You can drool over the coffin later.

It probably wont be up to your expectations anyway.

lol. I can see them putting two coffins in a room and then make the nominees sleep in them. A little bit of privacy. MAKE them close the lid... Claustrophobic people would flip the {explicit} out!! lol

I'm not going to speculate on a room with a coffin until I find out if it's based in fact. We've been fooled in the past with "early" info regarding that house and I will treat this info with the same hesitation. If all this pans out it's pretty clear there is a huge leak among the production staff which probably doesn't make them none too happy, lol

We shall see a week from today. wink.gif

I suspect things will start leaking out this Tuesday or Wednesday. It seems everybody wants to be the first person to "leak" all the fab details going into the season, rofl

Competition is GOOD! Bring it on! animated_bouncy.gif

Archived