BB 12 House

TwinCity

via Jokers:

new bb 12 house info thanks caroline

* As expected, the BB12 house is decorated with mostly a beach/summer camp theme. One of the walls has been taken down and there are now only two bedrooms (not counting HOH).

* The small bedroom looks like a beach with various size sandcastles (fake) and beach balls. There's a really pretty ocean mural painted on the wall with reeds running along it which makes it look very realistic. Two of the beds are beach lounge chairs and two of the beds are simply beach towels. In this room, there are no mattresses.

* The big bedroom looks like a summer camp cabin. There are bunk beds along the wall and a big sleeping bag on the floor which fits more than one person. A giant (fake) moose head hangs from the wall. The dressers are adorned with lanterns and other cabin-esque accents.

* In the living room, there's a big screen behind the couches and nomination chairs that plays a continuous loop of crashing waves. Fake palm trees stand on each side of it. The carpet is shag and sandy colored. The wall opposite the nomination chairs is decorated with an ocean sunset mural which is gorgeous. The whole room looks like a tropical paradise.

* There's a large fish tank between the living room and the kitchen with really exotic looking fish inside. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the house.

* The kitchen looks like a cabin. There's a big round picnic table in the corner. Glossy wood paneling covers the walls which lends to the summer camp cabin theme. The floors are hardwood. The memory wall is made of glossy wood paneling as well and it's designed to look like big (plastic) ladybugs are crawling all over it. Really cute.

* The bathroom is really pretty. The walls are shiny and metallic and decorated with different shades of blue and the floor looks like sand (fake though). The seashell sinks are designed to look like they're floating in mid air. Big blue lava lamps hang on the wall on each side of the mirror. The bathroom gives off an "under the sea" vibe.

* The diary room looks the same as last year except the background is lit red instead of blue.

* The hallway to the HOH room is also beach themed, but instead of the usual couch/chess set on the upstairs landing, there's now a mini gazebo.

* The HOH room is bizarre. It's sort of a creepy carnival theme which doesn't fit with the rest of the house at all. In one corner, there's a fortune telling arcade machine. In another corner, there's a tank with a giant (and I mean GIANT) tarantula inside. Along the walls are funhouse mirrors which make you look taller/shorter/fatter/skinnier as you walk past them.

* The backyard has a volleyball net but there are no volleyballs. Just beach balls. The pool table is gone and a foosball table has taken is place.

* The "green" room (formerly the spa/workout room) is perhaps the most bizarre room we've ever seen in all twelve seasons of Big Brother. It's decorated to look like a funeral parlor. In the middle of the room is a big white casket with an open lid. Behind the casket is a large frame that says "rest in peace" with a space for someone's picture in the middle. The casket is surrounded by funeral bouquets. With the exception of a small table in the corner and a candy dish, there is nothing else in this room. The walls are plain white with minimal decor.

Source: BBDish

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "green" room will probably have some special meaning. Guess we will have to stay tuned to find out what it's for.

Between the giant spider and green room I know one poster who should be excited!

Everything sounds legit, except the funeral room. Doesn't media day not happen until a week before BB starts and has plenty of promotion before they go in?

The blogger who posted this on their site did put a disclaimer, stating:

We just had another visit from our Anonymous commenter, and this time the house dec description is so detailed, even I'm inclined to believe it! Might someone be having a bit of fun with me? Sure! Why not? Might this incredibly detailed description be legit? It's equally possible!

link to site

I didn't like it the last time they had pet spiders in the house and I don't like it now. As for the rest of it, I did guess they were going to have bunk beds so chalk one up for me! roflmbo We'll see if all of this is true soon enough. I'd say we still have at least two weeks before they release the pics of the house. I hope these people enjoy foosball. Personally I think it sucks but that's just me! lol

Well, assuming it's all true.. I think I get the HoH room being a carnival theme.. it sounds like a Funhouse you would find on a boardwalk, like at Asbury Park, NJ. Since this is all beach and summer related, maybe the HoH room is supposed to be like a Funhouse.

Thats my theory, anyway.

Well, assuming it's all true.. I think I get the HoH room being a carnival theme.. it sounds like a Funhouse you would find on a boardwalk, like at Asbury Park, NJ. Since this is all beach and summer related, maybe the HoH room is supposed to be like a Funhouse.

Thats my theory, anyway.

That makes perfect sense to me, Cyn. There are boardwalks on both coasts and tons of people visit them each summer to enjoy the water, food, carnival rides, games, etc.... In many children's minds that is a huge part of their summer experience.

If they want to stick to this theme they should have made the dining room table, picnic tables instead of a big round one. I know they have to keep that table though because of the nominating ceremony but the picnic tables with the benches would have been fun too, rofl

IMO they also need to have horseshoes. I went to three different summer camps and all of them had horseshoes with tournaments toward the end of camp.

I definitely think the carnival HOH room is awesome. Most of the details sound legit and make me excited. It's just that funeral room that has me very boggled.

They've had fooseball before, so no surprise there. I wonder how they'll do bunkbed with the double mirrors on the wall for cameras to shoot video. And didn't they have a round table on the ocunter back in BB9?

The kitchen looks like a cabin. There's a big round picnic table in the corner.

If they want to stick to this theme they should have made the dining room table, picnic tables instead of a big round one.

Sounds like they covered that one!

I know all the sites are reporting this but I still am wondering if it is true. You all are right though on it building the anticipation.

Hmm...

I just read on another BB site that Media Day is scheduled for June 30th.

I'm pretty sure media day already happened but the people aren't allowed to talk about it until the 30th. That's what I've read on twitter and other mbs.

via Jokers:

* The "green" room (formerly the spa/workout room) is perhaps the most bizarre room we've ever seen in all twelve seasons of Big Brother. It's decorated to look like a funeral parlor. In the middle of the room is a big white casket with an open lid. Behind the casket is a large frame that says "rest in peace" with a space for someone's picture in the middle. The casket is surrounded by funeral bouquets. With the exception of a small table in the corner and a candy dish, there is nothing else in this room. The walls are plain white with minimal decor.

<b>Source: BBDish </b>

This part makes me wonder if there isn't some sort of new twist to the game itself. What that is, I have no idea, but thinking of the possibilities is getting me more psyched for the show to start! :party_smilie:

I wonder if any house guests will turn the coffin into their own personal jack shack, ala Howie? :giggle:

I wonder if any house guests will turn the coffin into their own personal jack shack, ala Howie? :giggle:

Or worse yet 2 people go in it to have sex. (wait not sure if that would be worse than someone like Howie going in it by themselves.)

Archived