Problems with new board format ;-(

"They" have been messing with java again, make sure yours is updated, and you are using the right version with the right operating system, ie, the 64 bit version, or the 32 bit version.

The only problem I have found with chat, is that the chat window may not be completely visable if you have your browser's view setting above 100%. You can float the chat window by clicking the post-2-0-80378200-1341188329.gif float button at the bottem of the chat window.

I'll post this information because last year I was having the same problem. I deleted my temp files, ran a defrag and cleaned out the cache. After a reboot I didn't have any further problems. I don't know if this will work this year but if it does I'm glad. :)

BTW last year there was a link at the bottom of the front forum page that you could click on and remove all the files on your computer that were connected to this forum but that's no longer available with the board's upgrade. Hopefully we don't have to worry about that when having problems connecting to chat. (keeping my fingers crossed I explained the correctly, lol) ;)

One chatter was having trouble getting into chat, she would get a message that said it couldnt be found or something...she then again clicks on the chat button and she gets in.

Don't know if that helps but give it a try.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name