August 4th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest BigSister

Howie is wearing Kaysar's shirt, hat and underwear. (he said he'll have to mail the hat back after the game)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somniac_mommy

4:45pm BBT: Kaysar and Janelle in bathroom getting ready for Live show. Janelle asks Kay if he will tell Mike how much she likes him when he gets out (she's assuming/knows he is getting voted off tonight). He said he will tell Mike anything she wants him to tell him. She says she doesn't know what to tell Kaysar to tell Mike for her, she just wants Kaysar to tell him how much she likes him. I think what she's getting at is that she wants Kay to tell Mike that she has been behaving and keeping faithful to her new relationship to him even though he's not in the house anymore. Both Kaysar and Janelle look dressed to kill tonight. I didn't see what everyone else was wearing.

Everyone is sitting around the table eating, and now they are cleaning up.

James says, "Thanks for doing the dishes!" to the people who are doing the dishes (not James, Beau or Sarah). I didn't hear anyone answer him.

Janelle is chatting with everyone in the kitchen, including Ivette!

Janelle says something about not calling on her friends, because that isn't the way she is. Ivette asks something about Jack Black. I think they are talking about people Janelle met where she works.

GR 7:28 p.m. BB time

James is brooding and upset. He is talking to Sarah. He says that he was "number one on their radar screen, even before Janelle!" He states that Ivette chose to get him out first!

James to Sarah: You fail to realize what happened here. Eric tried to get me out. I got him out.

Sarah: I know what happened.

James: They can f--- themselves. But I was playing nice with Ivette, but she can f--- herself. F--- her. That friendship is gone.

(James is very angry, talking in short bursts. Sarah is trying to calm him down).

James goes to talk to Janelle, in the WC area and follows her to the GR.

He tells her that she is the "scariest person in the house." Janelle puts on her cutesy little girl voice and says "No, I'm not! I'm the dumbest one in here!" Janelle says that she got out so early in the game. James says she got herself out by anticipating the question and answering too soon.

James is not hiding his anger, even now, but it isn't directed at Janelle.

Janelle says she hopes Kaysar comes back in the house. James says that he would rather have Michael! Janelle acts shocked, and he says that Kaysar is more "evil" than Michael. Janelle still seems shocked. He says that Kaysar has an incredible mind (so is more competition). James then switches tactics and says that he has an apology that he owes Mike, so he wants to be able to give it to him. Janelle says she misses Mike and would like him back in the house for one day, and then would like Kaysar back in the house for a partner in the game. James says that America will want Mike, because they know all of the lies that Eric told about Mike, and they know all about how Mike got a raw deal. He says that there is the love story aspect, too, with the little kiss on Michael's picture.

Janelle asks who voted the one vote for Kaysar, and James says he doesn't know.

Janelle says she can't believe Howie doesn't want her to sleep with him. (joking whine).

The houseguests are apparently somewhere around Howie, so James says that the HG's were all slamming Howie and saying they couldn't stand being around him this morning, and now they can't get enough of him.

Janelle says if Eric comes back in the house, she wants to leave because she won't even have Kaysar there.

Rachel is in the GR now. They are questioning her about whether she and Howie are one of the secrets, and she refuses to tell. They are guessing she is married, she and Howie are married, Howie and Rachel were previously engaged, they are high school sweethearts reunited on the show.

Rachel says she loves Kaysar, but she thinks America will bring Michael back. She has a gut feeling.

Rachel says that America hates Eric, she just knows it. He was betraying himself as a martyr. She says that America will want Michael back because he stirred stuff up.

Sarah: Michael is America's sweetheart (loud voice)!

Everyone else: SHHHH!

James says that a lot of people need to apologize to Michael, and he will apologize. Sarah agrees and says she needs to apologize to him, too. James says that Kaysar told him over and over that the things with Michael were out of proportion, and he understands that it was true, that Michael is owed an apology.

James says that America knows the "real" Eric, the one who lies and how he treated people.

They are trying to figure out who gave Kaysar the one vote. Janelle says that it wasn't her. They are wondering if it was Howie.

James: It wasn't Howie. It was me. I didn't want him going out with no votes. I told him this morning.

Janelle: Why didn't you tell me??!

James says Kaysar has to be going somewhere nice now.

James says "Now we will have two couples in this room!" (Assuming Michael comes back).

BB tells Ivette to put on her mic.

James: BB, please call me into the DR. I have a lot to get off my f---ing chest.

The consensus among all of the Sov6 (minus Howie, who is not in the room) is that they love Kaysar, but would rather see Michael come back in the house.

Sarah is squealing now, saying she hopes this is true.

F3 8:00 p.m. BB time

Maggie's group is sitting together.

Jen says that there was a specific reason, personal or strategic, why each person chose the person they did to take out the HOH comp. April says she believes Kaysar told the truth in what he did. Jen says she isn't saying she doesn't believe KAYSAR. She just doesn't trust HIM. April asks if she means Howie? I did not hear an answer.

Ivette looks like her puppy died.

Maggie says that this is when it gets so hard, because you have to be nice to everyone, and you have to be careful not to be mean.

April is fussing about James.

Maggie says that no matter what is said in the house, it can be turned around.

Maggie says Eric is the one coming back. She says America will vote for the one who is a great guy, a great family, and needs the money the most. "Eric is coming back."

Rachel comes walking by, and April loudly talks to her. Rachel says she wants the BY open.

Rachel: I put the request in. They just said, 'OK, thanks!'

April just made two loud sounds like a giant cat coughing up a hairball.

Sarah comes by, and Ivette asks her if James is upset at her?

Sarah: No! Why would he? I got you out--are you mad at me?

Ivette: No.

Sarah: Well, see! It's the same thing. Why would it be any different?

Maggie or Jen says: I hope Kaysar doesn't come back after we told her everything that was going on!

They say that they hope that America doesn't do something "dumb" and bring back Michael, because they like it with all of the "drama going on."

April: Howie knows that he (James) is going to take him down, so...

April calls James a MF'er.

April: He's so happy. He thinks he is safe.

Maggie, Jen, Ivette, April sitting near kitchen on floor talking. Jen said everyone was kicked out of the competition for a specific reason and in a specific order. Ivette said "they picked off our group first." April thinks Howie will put up James and Sarah and said it was kaysar's plan. Jen doesn't think they will go with Kaysar's plan. She thinks it will be Maggie and Ivette with Beau going up if veto is won and used.

Jen (or maybe Maggie) says that if they don't have anything to talk about other than gossip, they shouldn't talk and stay in the room alone.

Maggie leaves.

April says that they need to "work it" when they talk to Howie. She says "Don't you guys go in there and not say anything!" She tells them to tell Howie, "You know who wants you gone, and it's not any of us, so...."

James, Rachel and Janelle in the GR. 8:11 p.m. BB time.

James says that Maggie said, "Good job, James!" and stuck out her hand and shook his hand when he was taken out of the HOH comp.

James and Janelle alone in the GR. Sarah is in the LR with Rachel.

James says that when he was in the DR, he told them straight up, "Go ahead, America! Bring back Eric!"

Janelle: WHY?! WHY!?

James says he wants to tell Eric to his face what he thinks of him.

Janelle: Don't antagonize America!!!!!

James: God, if Michael walks through that door, they are going to SHIT!

Janelle: I would be so happy!

James: If Kaysar walks through that door, they are going to CRY!

James says it is funny how things change from week to week, and next week they could feel like crying. He says America has to respect Kaysar for the way he played the game.

James; Janelle, I know how exhausting it was. If you rise up against a bully, you have to pay the price. I'm paying it. I'm still paying it. You know why I'm paying it? I had to keep my word to Ivette. She's the one you wanted to go anyway. Kaysar didn't want to break his word. I should have just let you guys get rid of her.

James then says that no, it is better this way. Janelle says it is a lot quieter.

James is counting the sides, saying that if they put up two of "them," they have votes 4-3.

James: Michael needs a first chance. Michael needs a first chance. There are lot of people who owe apologies to him. Myself, too. I was convinced he was a sexual predator, like he was evil and twisted.

Janelle says she has to unpack.

James is saying that on Ivette's question for the HOH comp, Ivette shouldn't have gotten it. He says that Ivette clicked her buzzer before Julie said "who is the SLOWEST" and Ivette's buzzer rang in and Julie went ahead and said "SLOWEST," and that word let Ivette get the answer. He says that Julie said "Oops!" and caught herself.

Janelle: Not fair.

James says it isn't fair, but it is fine.

James: You owe me one, Julie!!

Jen and Ivette are having a conversation about Janelle. Ivette says she thought Janelle was trying to be nice today (she says this as if it is wrong of Janelle) and that she (Ivette) couldn't care less about Janelle's hair. She doesn't care if Janelle has hair extensions, but don't lie about it. Jen agrees. Ivette says she doesn't care if Janelle has big boobs--lots of her friends have them too. She will tell this to Janelle's face. (She is talking quietly, though).

Jen says that "they" are all kissing Janelle's butt, and she thinks it is funny because she knows that Janelle would never even be their friends outside the house, including Howie.

Jen tells Ivette that she can't say that Janelle doesn't participate around the house, because she does, but with her "team." Ivette denies this and says that Janelle doesn't do dishes. Her team does them, and Janelle sleeps.

They are waiting for Howie's room to open.

Maggie is sitting with Janelle, Rachel and Sarah in the LR.

Ivette and Jen are still talking in the WC area.

Jen says that April is just gullible--it's a Texas thing.

April is now into the GR, talking to Janelle.

She is telling Janelle that "whoever comes back into the house is probably gonna benefit you guys."

Janelle says that who is left after James and Sarah to come after? Just her, Howie and Rachel.

8:40 p.m. BB time

HOH room is opened.

Everyone is screaming. James is there, but is fairly silent.

Howie keeps saying "That's awesome, man! That's awesome!" about the stuff he received in his room.

Howie says, "Miracle Foot Repair!"

Someone says "T-shirts!"

April and Ivette are screeching.

James and Sarah are standing near the back of the group, pretty silent, looking at a picture Howie received.

Ivette: I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

Janelle is wearing a tan-colored hat that Howie got, and she asks if she can wear it. He says yes.

Ivette: I AM SO ECSTATIC!

Howie has at least two pictures in frames.

In the HOH room:

They are all talking over each other.

April: Probably Eric or Michael.

Unidentified female voice: Who's the guy with the long hair?

Unidentified female voice: I cannot believe your stomach in this picture!

Howie: Ivette's dreams and wishes are coming true!

Rachel: Howie, you look just like your mom! Oh. It's 8:00 already.

Howie: First of all, I wanna say congratulations to ME!

(This got a few laughs)

Rachel is looking a little aggravated. I think it is because they are all pawing through Howie's stuff.

I see Pepperidge Farm Cookies, and what looks like Captain Crunch cereal.

Howie received Speedos, and Ivette and Beau are urging him to put them on, and he says no, they can see them on him tomorrow.

He also received Cherry Coke, and strawberries.

Rachel is looking at the CD, and she says certain tracks are awesome.

April is back in the GR with Janelle.

She tells Janelle she wants to call "HER" out so bad.

April says that last week, Ivette was saying that "We've GOT to get Kaysar out! We've got to get Kaysar out!"

April says she can't wait.

Janelle is saying that April can't call her out--they have to wait.

April: OMG, I want to kill that SOB!

April: Don't worry about coming back next week, because that MF is going to jump back and forth between group to group.

April: I want it to be Michael. But the only thing is that whoever comes back is going to be put up the next week. But you can't really think about next week, because I'm telling you now. Just say Eric came back, James would be all over his ass the whole week! He's the one that you never know how things will go. I know he is already--is he saying that he should put me up?

Janelle says no.

April: I would prefer not--

Janelle says "We have to keep it cool."

April: You're not lying to me, are you?

Janelle says no.

April: I am so done with that SOB.

Janelle: Kaysar trusted him so much.

April says that James came upstairs, was "begging for his life." She told Howie that he is going to see some interesting stuff go on. James said "Oh, the rats?" and April said, "No, people." This was before nominations, even.

April: Does Howie know all of this stuff?

Janelle: Yes, of course.

April: I think Howie will think strategically and stuff. If I'm going to be one of the pawns, just tell me.

Janelle says that they are after James, though, April realizes that, right?

April says James is so hard to get out, though. She says that James is kissing Rachel's ass now.

Janelle says they need to go outside. April says she wants a cigarette, and Janelle says she does, too.

BY 9:00 p.m. BB time

Ivette is telling Maggie:

"Whoever becomes HOH, some people will put on Chapstick and kiss their ass, I'm telling you!"

HOH room (with door OPEN)

Howie, Rachel, Sarah and James

Howie says they have a 2/3 chance of the person coming back being on their side.

James says they will have the Sov. Six back after this person comes in the house!

Sarah says that Maggie and the others were saying that yes, Eric did say he didn't want to come back if he had the chance, but that he probably just said that because he didn't know about the million. So that must be why he changed his mind.

Sarah: So, I was thinking earlier, and do you guys remember when me and James were outside talking to Kaysar and we had finally revealed the secret? We were sitting out there and the door opened and-----(doorbell interrupts)

Sarah finishes the thought, and says that Howie gave her a look and demonstrates it. Howie says he probably still wanted her boobies at that point.

James says his idea is to put up Maggie and April. He says that with April off cigarettes she will go "f--ing nuts!" and he laughs.

Rachel comes back after changing the sheets for Maggie or something, because "Maggie wants to sleep in that bed."

James: It's so funny. You don't understand. Maggie and Beau were sitting there talking shit when you were in the bathroom. I'm sitting there watching all three of them talking about how they are going to keep annoying people until this time, blah blah blah.

Howie says he may be a tad slow, but he does know what is going on.

James says Howie is not even a tad slow.

Sarah says it is so weird without Kaysar.

Howie asks where Janelle is, and they think she is working out.

Howie says they have nominations tomorrow.

James wants Howie to spot him, because he needs a guy to do it.

Howie says he didn't work out for two days for a reason--he thought the comp would be an endurance comp.

James asks if they can take the risk of not taking Maggie out?

Rachel: If we put her up and she gets herself off...

James; She's coming after me anyways. Did you see how Ivette pulled me off instead of Janelle? She had everyone to choose from.

Howie says he can't understand Ivette.

Howie: She had Maggie put you up, and yet she is happy you won the veto. What is with that girl? (to James)

James says they wanted him out of there more than anyone else, and they obviously had a strategy.

James: We went after Jennie because obviously she is the quickest.

About Ivette acting like she didn't know before the comp that they could take out people in the comp:

Sarah: She is lying through her teeth, because I was standing in the bathroom. Me and Maggie were both getting ready at the same time, so she goes, OMG, that means people are going to vote out people. Then when we got outside, she goes (gasps) like she didn't know!

Howie starts to talk about the HOH comp and says that "She shouldn't have been allowed to do that, and then she says my question, and" and FOTH!

9:08pm BBT - James, Rachel, Sarah, Howie talking in HOH about the HOH competition. James is saying again that he was number one on their radar even before Janelle. And James is going again into how Julie shouldn't have finished the question for Ivette.

Fish

April is talking in the BY with Ivette, Beau and Jen. She is immediately telling what she found out from Janelle.

April: Here's what I've got, guys. Listen to me. What worries me is, I don't want to say I'm not a strong competitor. But if it is a physical competition, I'm not the best person to be the person up there being pawned.

Ivette: I'll be the pawn. I'll pawn myself.

F4 switches to HOH room.

James is saying that he asks one favor--that Howie put his key in FIRST so that he can see their faces. Howie sort of mumbles and says, "Um, yeah, that's fine."

Howie says that Ivette has such a big mouth, and she talks crap all of the time. Ivette told him this morning that it was "your ass that was going to go up on the block!" and Maggie shushed her.

Howie says that Janelle will go off the other side's radar for a while now, because he will become public enemy number one after he takes out one of their people this week.

Howie says that without Maggie to fight for that side, they were helpless and they were taken out one after another.

Howie: We had this game. We just did. They had no idea what was going on.

Beau comes in the room, and Howie calls him his "little Bo-Bo!" Beau brought something to Howie.

James: That is what worries me about this season, because never before have there been so many ass kissers. Jen's worse.

Howie says he can't say that about Jen bringing him something, because she has been nice to him all along.

Sarah: You know they are gonna come up here and trash talk us all, right?

Howie says yes.

James says that Maggie will come in and try to tell Howie stuff.

Howie says that he wants America to send them Kaysar or Michael.

James says he wants Michael, as much as he likes Kaysar, because he wants to give Michael an apology.

Sarah says she thinks Michael deserves it more because he never really had a first chance.

Howie says that he is putting up Maggie and April.

James: Maggie struck gold last week. But now she's gone!

Rachel: Unless she takes herself off with veto!

Sarah starts talking about possibly talking to April about their plan.

James: We cannot--We cannot make deals with these people. Kaysar tried.

Rachel: You cannot tell things to April. She goes right back and tells them everything.

James (can't stop talking about strategy):

So, we're thinking April and...

Howie says he feels bad just because April has health problems, but he can't help that.

Sarah says that it's fun to hang out in the HOH, and it's not that she feels like she HAS to hang out up there, but it is fun because she knows they can't come up there with them.

James says that after the other group complained about them hanging out in HOH, they did the same thing. So he talked to one of them and pointed out that they complained that they hung out in the HOH, and they did it. So she said that they could always come up there, too.

Howie: Yeah, right.