Big Brother in the Media

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All evicted hgs will be sequestered! What does that mean? And how will affect the game? Years before at least you had a group of early losers to ask questions about what was going on and who they thought was really good or bad. Maybe its just for a few weeks until the latest 'explosive twist' in the game happens!!

I don't remember someone posting about this but if they have sorry it's a repeat.

Ok I knew about Adam getting in trouble for the drugs but I didn't know Matt got charged too. Only reason I found out is I was looking up Aprils season to repond to a post from IloveDanielle.

Anyway, Here is the info from TMZ about Matt gettin charged in it too.

My link

Boy with all the trouble he has been getting in I bet he is going to have to serve some hard time. (I think we should recruit him for mine and Gingers BB prision show starting in 2020. :devilish:

Interview with Allison Grodner over at EW this morning.

'Big Brother' scoop! Producers reveal upcoming twist ... and a surprise visitor

by Lynette Rice Annie the saboteur, we barely knew ye! Fortunately, she may not be the only backstabber in the Big Brother house this summer. EW talked exclusively to Executive Producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan about the short-lived twist and what they hope to spring on the houseguests in the coming weeks, including a visit from a former player. So SPOILER ALERT! Don

I heard something on TV about the visitor - It is going to be Jeff "Around the World For Free" Schroeder and he will be spending one of his nights in the Big Brother house.

Anybody else heard this?

Yes I read an interview with Allison. She said that also. I've been following him on CBS.com. Pretty cool videos so far and it's neat to see where he is everyday.

Archived