Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, my name is Melynda and I'm a BB addict. I've been watching since Season 1. I've spent the last month re-watching past BBs on Youtube. My husband threatens to divorce me every summer because of my addiction. Thank you for allowing me a place with others of my kind.

Hey Melynda and all other BB Addicts - Morty's BB Boards Openly Welcomes and Embraces All Newcomers!

True Story:

My husband saw me on the Morty's site the other day..after rolling his eyes he leaned over and whispered into the Dogs ear that he and the dog "were going to vote Mommie off the island ASAP".

I leaned over to the dog and whispered that it is a good thing that Daddy has no idea how to play the BB game, and it's a good thing he has no clue about our secret alliance and we would let Daddy keep thinking that the dog was a hidden immunity idol while we backdoored him after winning HOH and the Power of Veto.

Welcome to all the lurkers, new members, returnies and year-rounders.

Don't forget to check out chat :)

mortys chat

I'll admit it - I've mostly been a lurker. I've watched BB since the beginning and I also remember when the feeds were free (the good old days). I've really appreciated the posters doing the updates so I'd know what was going on during the day while I was at work or what happened at night after I had to go to bed. This year, however, I've suddenly joined the ranks of the unemployed (hopefully not for long) so I'm really looking forward to BB starting. I've subscribed to the live feeds (through Morty's, of course) but I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford BBAD this year. On the bright side, I'll be able to stay up later since I won't have to get up so early to go to work so I'll be able to watch the live feeds longer. Hopefully, they won't be showing FOTH as much as they did last year - and that sappy, annoying music. Yuck!

Anyway, hi everyone. Here's hoping we have an entertaining BB summer.

Been hangin around here for a few years. I work rotating shifts. It's very entertaining when BB kicks off and I can keep abreast of all the action on boards like this one! I just wish Mrs. Purpletiger would like the live feeds as much as I do, then I'd have no issues ordering them through Morty's.

Looking forward to talking with you all this season.

Archived