If Kayser goes I have decided

Guest sara-is-hot

I am a woman, actually. But this isn't about me, and I choose not to bring my personal life into any discussion of a game show. You, however, seem to be making it all about you, which is a little disturbing.

As for me being liable that is poppycock. I see him as I see him. He is not a man I would ever trust or be with as his actions on this show has shown him in a light that is not becoming. He clearly has issues with women. I see him as I see him and he is what he is. He did say he wanted to hit her. His actions showed that he can not control his emotions and has anger problems.

If there were not people around and cameras you can be sure he would have reacted with violence. That man is a ticking time bomb and is not someone I would ever side with. Janelle is teamed with him cause she is attracted to controlling abusive men.

For future reference, "liable" is when someone is going to do something. "Libel," on the other hand, is (according to the dictionary):

"A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.

The act of presenting such material to the public."

I'd say your post is pretty much pushing those limits, whether you say it is just your opinion, or not.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Morph

Catniptoy, I am sorry if you are disturbed by my feelings towards a person in the house. I do not like him as a person and what I have seen of him he is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Kayser damaged his own reputation by his actions and statements. I did not do that for him.

Archie_bunker - Sexual Harrassment does not only apply in the work place. Are you saying that someone can only harrass someone if they are at work with them? Harrassment is Harrassment no matter where it happens when it is unwanted and that is expressed. Being that they are on a show and being paid the longer they are in the house it could be deemed as sexual harrassment.

Guest Archie_Bunker

Sexual Harrassment is the unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature. This includes comments about the way you look, indecent remarks, questions or comments about your sex life, requests for sexual favours, sexual demands by a member of your own or opposite sex, any conduct of a sexual nature which creates an intimidating, hostile or humiliating work environment for you.

This is the way we use the phrase in this society....

And that is a capital B in Bunker.

Guest Morph

If your wife, or you are walking down the street and someone touches her as she walks by... or better yet someones daughter is touched by a man as she walks by or he tries to kiss her what would that be called and when she tells him no, don't and he continues to try what would you call that?

I guess sexual harrassment is the wrong word for what Michael did since it was not in the work place. That would be sexual assault would it not since when asked to stop and pushed away he continued to try and became pushy? The fact is that a few women in the house were uncomfortable and did not feel safe because of his actions.

Guest Archie_Bunker
If your wife, or you are walking down the street and someone touches her as she walks by...  or better yet someones daughter is touched by a man as she walks by or he tries to kiss her what would that be called and when she tells him no, don't and he continues to try what would you call that?

I'd call it simple battery.

Guest Morph

Archy, I looked at it as sexual harrassment because they are on a show and making money being on that show.

What Michael did was inappropriate and was sexual in nature and did harrass some of the women when he was pushing himself on them in trying to kiss them. So you are saying that you feel what michael did was battery or sexual battery? I do not believe sexual harrassment can only take place in the work place. You can harrass people outside of work and you can sexually harrass a person outside the work place. Just because most cases you hear about are filed in a work atmosphere does not mean that it only happens in the work place.

Guest Archie_Bunker
Archy, I looked at it as sexual harrassment because they are on a show and making money being on that show. 

What Michael did was inappropriate and was sexual in nature and did harrass some of the women when he was pushing himself on them in trying to kiss them.  So you are saying that you feel what michael did was battery or sexual battery?

Well, it's not exactly a feeling but rather my belief that this is the case. I don't think a plaintif would have much luck arguing sexual harrassament on Big Brother.

Also, I think he was much less aggresive than Howie is. April (who we now know is a drama queen) blew it out of proportion and skewed what actually happened.

Guest Morph

Battery implies that he beat her. That is what battery is. Assault is unwanted sexual advances that involve touching.

I think there could be a case of sexual harrassment and as for something being thrown out of proportion. What big brother showed I found to be him crossing a very clear line and it was clear that April was not comfortable with his advances. So her reaction is her reaction. For you to call her a drama queen for feeling uncomfortable is wrong. They were her feelings and should not be disregarded simply because you call her a drama queen.

I look at it as if that were my daughter who was uncomfortable with someones actions. A woman knows how she feels and she expresses it. Most do not cry wolf in situations like this. Terrible that people can say that she was over reacting to her situation. It was about her and how she felt. Others were not comfortable with it either and stated so. Why are they not drama queens?

Guest Morph
Morph, sounds like you have a lot of hatred toward people, that's too bad, it isn't good to have so much hatred.

Hate is a pretty strong assumption you are making. I have a lot of love actually and have no tollerance for violence or those who like to control, dominate and abuse women or children or those that are weaker than them.

I do not like individuals like that and Kayser has proven himself to be such an individual.

I guess some people like men who use their power and strength to intimidate women in order to make them cower or fear them. Kayser has proven to be such an individual and he did that on his own.

I believe he is a possible woman beater from his actions in the house.  Regardless of what a person says you do not stand up to another woman the way he did to evette.  He wanted to hit her and was showing his power over her.  He was trying to stare her down and wanted to hit her.  I do not think it is wrong of me to say such a thing as I believe he has the potential to be.  I believe he would not hesitate to hit a wife should she say something he did not like.  His attitude in the house has shown that.

Janelle said she is attracted to controlling and domineering men.  Makes sense that she would team up with Kayser cause he likes to show his power.

funny...my hubby tells me daily that if I were a man for 5 minutes he would beat the crap out of me.... but wanting to do something and doing it are 2 different things (BTW - 10 years together and never so much as a finger raised in my direction - OK well maybe the middle one a few times but that doesn't count;-))

Guest Morph

Groovy, there is a big difference between your husband and you and Kayser and a woman who is virtually a stranger to him.

Would your husband ever behave the way Kayser did to you or a woman he barely knows? I would hope not.

Morph, sounds like you have a lot of hatred toward people, that's too bad, it isn't good to have so much hatred.

Hate is a pretty strong assumption you are making. I have a lot of love actually and have no tollerance for violence or those who like to control, dominate and abuse women or children or those that are weaker than them.

well, woman beater is also a strong assumption you are making.

Morph has a good soap box forum going.... I am not interested in those opinions... sorry.., I'll keep watching but I won't like it ... I LOVE KAYSAR...

He is very smart and morph trying to make something out of nothing sounds too much like the houseguests mentality.

Groovy, there is a big difference between your husband and you and Kayser and a woman who is virtually a stranger to him. 

Would your husband ever behave the way Kayser did to you or a woman he barely knows?  I would hope not.

Very good point! I also wouldn't tolerate that reaction toward me by my hubby (if he ever stepped to me like that he would loose a major organ in his sleep;-))

I was actually kind of surprised at Ivette saying that K had no respect for women. I had been watching the feeds pretty regularly back then and I did not see him disrespect any of the girls (in the way that Ivette obviously meant - a stab a Muslim men). I'm not commenting on his reaction...just Ivette's comment kind of took me by surprise.

;-)

Guest strawberry

Bottom line is Kaysar DID NOT hit Ivette, even though she was basically provoking him to (Ivette=man/woman beast!) So stop saying he's a woman abuser and all that nonsense!

Bottom line is Kaysar DID NOT hit Ivette, even though she was basically provoking him to (Ivette=man/woman beast!) So stop saying he's a woman abuser and all that nonsense!

I also thought she was totally provoking him ...

Guest JpCeeJay

Someone said Kaysar was right in doing what he did cause Evil-ette was pushing his buttons. And after all Eric got out of his chair after Micheal so Kaysar can for evil-ette. First off no matter how many buttons got pushed by a her I feel what he did was threating. Far more threating then Eric getting out of his chair, what 5 years from micheal! Kaysar was inches away from evil-ette. JMO

But would made for some good trash talk had evil-ette got out of her chair and smacked him one. JAT

I was actually kind of surprised at Ivette saying that K had no respect for women.  I had been watching the feeds pretty regularly back then and I did not see him disrespect any of the girls (in the way that Ivette obviously meant - a stab a Muslim men).  I'm not commenting on his reaction...just Ivette's comment kind of took me by surprise.

I know! I think Ivette's got some issues when it comes to men (of course that's just the least of her issues it would appear :) )

Self defense of violence clearly is not the same as hitting a woman because of something she said. You are now totally changing what you said originally. 

Unless in an act of self defense any man that hits a woman is a total coward in my eyes. 

I grew up fighting in golden gloves. I'm far from a pansy. I actually love to fight in the ring but I have never hit a woman and nothing a woman could say would make me hit her.

That's good for you, but not everyone is like you. I did change what I said originally because I got side tracked. But, I commend you for your integrity, but that's just not true for everyone. Some people, men or women aren't going to allow someone to disrespect them or their loved ones. A lot of people have thresholds you don't cross, such as their religion or their mother or children. If you can stand someone cursing your mother, children etc., than you are a strong man.

But, you are not here to judge someone else because they are not as strong as you claim to be?

BTW, I was kidding when I called you a pansy.

Guest strawberry

I also thought she was totally provoking him ...

I don't understand why some people think its okay for a woman to hit a man, but totally wrong for a guy to hit a woman...why the double standards? Why not everybody be equal and just not hit each other in the first place! :D

Ivette is just pure evil, I think what really must have ticked off Kaysar was probably how this quote just came out of nowhere, because he's never done or said anything to indicate that he doesn't respect women, and she just assumed so because of his being Muslim...HATE Evillette! Biatch deserves a good smacking (okay, I hope Janelle does that!)

I too wanna see the DR where Kaysar said he was going to hit her... Saying I really wanted to hit her, but I would never do that and saying I was really going to hit her had Beau not stepped in are two different things... Personally though I never saw either one...

He said he wanted to hit her, but he laughed saying it. I took it as if to say that if he really wanted to hit her, but he would never do anything like that.

Guest strawberry
Someone said Kaysar was right in doing what he did cause Evil-ette was pushing his buttons.  And after all Eric got out of his chair after Micheal so Kaysar can for evil-ette.  First off no matter how many buttons got pushed by a her I feel what he did was threating.  Far more threating then Eric getting out of his chair, what 5 years from micheal!  Kaysar was inches away from evil-ette.  JMO

But would made for some good trash talk had evil-ette got out of her chair and smacked him one. JAT

But would you rather have had Kaysar just sit there and take the stuff Ivette was saying to him? If I were a man and some butch woman said that to me, I would be quite pissed off too! And Kaysar didn't even hit her, he just stood up and got near her face, big deal...Ivette is a big girl, she can take care of herself, him doing that, did no damage to her...hopefully made her feel like shit for saying something like that to offend him that much...but then again, she doesn't have much of a brain in the first place, so maybe not! Ivette is the racist here!

Guest PrincessSchroeder

So she is a "butch woman" and you wouldnt take it if you were a man. Well I am straight and if I said that to you, would it make you that mad??? I think the whole situation is wrong, on both parties. But do we need to say that because of her sexual preference...she may have "deserved" it? No one, man or woman, deserves physical violence. No, he didnt touch her, but he was reacting in a threatening way. Just saying, her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it.