If Kayser goes I have decided

Guest sara-is-hot

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sara-is-hot

LOL I just find it sill that people make such a big production over it. BB has millions of viewers.

If I stop watching its like a rain drop in a ocean.

LOL I just find it sill that people make such a big production over it. BB has millions of viewers.

If I stop watching its like a rain drop in a ocean.

It's called the principle of the thing.

Are you one of those people who doesn't vote because "it won't make a difference" also?

[Happy HG and as for opinions...we all got one don't we?]

We've all got something else tae!LMAO...elbows you........HAR HAR HAR...

Guest Morph

If kayser goes I will rejoice. It amazes me that they talk about how people are out for revenge. Maggie Avenging her partners eviction like that is a bad thing, yet kayser did the same thing. Why was it ok for one but not the other. Kayser is too full of himself and I also believe he is a potential woman beater. Kayser and company believe they are smarter than the other yet they can not spell. I was not aware that people who can play chess were brilliant. I believe that janelle is pretty stupid as is kayser. They seem to be on some power trip where they believe they can control them game. The problem they have with Maggie, Beau and company is that they can not control them.

If kayser goes I will rejoice.  It amazes me that they talk about how people are out for revenge.  Maggie Avenging her partners eviction like that is a bad thing, yet kayser did the same thing.  Why was it ok for one but not the other. Kayser is too full of himself and I also believe he is a potential woman beater.  Kayser and company believe they are smarter than the other yet they can not spell.  I was not aware that people who can play chess were brilliant.  I believe that janelle is pretty stupid as is kayser.  They seem to be on some power trip where they believe they can control them game.  The problem they have with Maggie, Beau and company is that they can not control them.

Woman beater???? Where did that come from? And, what HOH isn't on a power trip when they get it. Plus, Kaysar, Howie, Janelle and Rachel are a lot smarter than the likes of Jennifer, April, Beau and loud-mouth Ivette.

If kayser goes I will rejoice.  It amazes me that they talk about how people are out for revenge.  Maggie Avenging her partners eviction like that is a bad thing, yet kayser did the same thing.  Why was it ok for one but not the other. Kayser is too full of himself and I also believe he is a potential woman beater.  Kayser and company believe they are smarter than the other yet they can not spell.  I was not aware that people who can play chess were brilliant.  I believe that janelle is pretty stupid as is kayser.  They seem to be on some power trip where they believe they can control them game.  The problem they have with Maggie, Beau and company is that they can not control them.

Morph - The subject of the thread is "If Kaysar goes, I will keep watching." Are we to assume from your post that you will keep watching?

Guest sara-is-hot

It is wrong to assume anyone is a woman beater.

Unless you have 100% undeniable proof that label should not be hung on anyone.

Guest Morph

I believe he is a possible woman beater from his actions in the house. Regardless of what a person says you do not stand up to another woman the way he did to evette. He wanted to hit her and was showing his power over her. He was trying to stare her down and wanted to hit her. I do not think it is wrong of me to say such a thing as I believe he has the potential to be. I believe he would not hesitate to hit a wife should she say something he did not like. His attitude in the house has shown that.

Janelle said she is attracted to controlling and domineering men. Makes sense that she would team up with Kayser cause he likes to show his power.

Guest Morph
Morph - The subject of the thread is "If Kaysar goes, I will keep watching."   Are we to assume from your post that you will keep watching?

If Kayser goes I will keep watching and be doing a happy dance as he is a controlling figure in the house and has potential for doing violence to women.

Guest Jillio

Sheesh - there is still like what a month and a half to go? If I don't watch the feeds every day I go into withdrawals.. :lol:

Guest sara-is-hot
Darn it!!!

Now I can't use my new post of:

Subject:  I'm going to stop watching the live feeds

msg body: when BB is over.

:lol:

LOL

I would watch it even more if they brought Diane Henry back and made her sunbath topless. She was hot. :)

Morph wrote " He was trying to stare her down and wanted to hit her. "

While I appreciate a difference of opinions and the fact that everyone likes different people I find the above statement over the top.

How can you or anyone else KNOW what he wanted to do as a fact?

Unless you are a mind reader you don't.

He was angry at her, yes but folks stating he is women beater based on something that we can't possibly know was in his head is simply ridiculous. Sorry.

Guest Morph

He was obviously going to hit her. People were grabbing his arm to pull him back and he was shaking them off. The man obviously has anger management problems and he stated that he wanted to in the confession room place. So it is not that I am a mind reader, it is what he said himself.

Guest sara-is-hot

You cant label anyone a "woman beater" who has never beat a woman. If you have proof he has beat a woman not what you think he might do then show us.

Guest Morph

I did and have labelled him a woman beater. I do believe he is a domineering woman beeting kind of man. He stated in the confessional that he was about to hit her. That to me says he is a violent person and is a woman beater or has potential to be. I believe that Kayser is an abusive domineering man. I can say it and will.

He would have hit her if there were not people around to stop him. That was clear.

I did and have labelled him a woman beater.  I do believe he is a domineering woman beeting kind of man.  He stated in the confessional that he was about to hit her.  That to me says he is a violent person and is a woman beater or has potential to be.  I believe that Kayser is an abusive domineering man.  I can say it and will.

He would have hit her if there were not people around to stop him.  That was clear.

That's ridiculous. Some people, even non-violent men can be provoked by a woman into hitting them. If they curse their mothers, talk about their race, religion etc. Ivette's ignorant ass insulted an entire religion when she said that all muslim men hated women. Those are fighting words, man or woman. If he were going to hit her, he would have. He just stood up and looked at her like how dare you say such things.

Guest sara-is-hot
I did and have labelled him a woman beater.  I do believe he is a domineering woman beeting kind of man.  He stated in the confessional that he was about to hit her.  That to me says he is a violent person and is a woman beater or has potential to be.  I believe that Kayser is an abusive domineering man.  I can say it and will.

He would have hit her if there were not people around to stop him.  That was clear.

That's ridiculous. Some people, even non-violent men can be provoked by a woman into hitting them. If they curse their mothers, talk about their race, religion etc. Ivette's ignorant ass insulted an entire religion when she said that all muslim men hated women. Those are fighting words, man or woman. If he were going to hit her, he would have. He just stood up and looked at her like how dare you say such things.

Thats a crock as well. Nothing any woman can say will make me hit her. She coud insult me, my religion, my kids, or my mom and I would never hit a woman. Not a chance.