April and K-Mart

toriaMD

It's about Aprils dog Pepperoni... I don't think anyone said her dog was ugly, but she seems to love that dog more than her husband...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DraftKing

It's mean but hilarious.

My two favorite parts:

1. Lewis cigarettes, "The cigarette of choice for chainsmokers who don't smoke."

2. A 20-year guaranteed contract, which will support you generously right up until the retirement age of 65.

to the two posts above this one:

The english language... is not usually... structured like this... it makes everything... you say look like one... big blob... and... is frustrating to read.

Words should be structured into sentances which are structured into paragraphs.  I understand that message boards are somewhat informal, but please, don't lose EVERYTHING you learned in English class over this summer.

edit: there were new posts once i hit apply on this one.  I'm referring to yana and chuckyface.

Seriously? You're correcting people's punctuation?

That's rude. This isn't a creative writing course, it's a message board. If you are concerned that you don't properly understand them PM them. I think you were just trying to embarass them. No one here really cares that much about proper paragraph formatting, do they?

Hip, Hip, Hooray, right on ruby.

I swear that this dancingfool person seems to be just laying in wait to lambaste anyone with an opinion, and then when confronted about their bad attitude tries to pick everyone apart for their paragraphing and punctuaion, and not forgetting the "ENGLISH" language, good lord we all just come here to talk about BB, it's informal and just a message board, nothing to get the panties in a bunch about. And Nawlins, Neb and Yana have been comin here for mucho long time, we always enjoy their posts, and I heart you to!!! Keep on keepin on.

Guest ranster627
kay jan how and james are making fun of april's "do you think k-mart loves me? maybe they'll make me a spokesperson!"

rofl

fine from... now on i... will make all... my posts like this... if that is the accepted... method on this... board... it takes a lot... of time... putting in all these... things... but i'll do it... for you... because... you can't understand... how to seperate... thoughts out... into seperate sentances... j00 15 1337...  my brain... whats a... there be da gud pplz an their be... da bad...

I'm not saying "proper paragraph formatting," I'm saying if you want people to respect your ideas, present them in a reasonable manner.

OMG DANCINGFOOL, I JUST WANT TO YELL AND YELL AT YOU FOR BEING SO CONDESCENDING, AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN. Who died and made you the message board cop. It really is unbecoming of a person to jump all over people for such small petty things. You sound so angry and you must be an unhappy individual to go to such lengths to tell everyone where they are making mistakes. You say" if you want people to respect your ideas at least present them in a resonable way????" You are showing disrespect in it's highest form. I've seen some of your other comments on this board and it really is never about BB6, more about blasting everyone else. You have garnered no respect from these rantings of yours!!!!

Holy crap.....

I use a lot of .......... ..... & - - - 's in my posts.

(does this mean I'm a bad person ?) Maybe I should post a POLL.

I thought this thread was about .... who laughed at what ?

Went to work - and came back tonite to a Poster 101 Class :roll:

Me thinks we're all tired of watching live feeds and don't know what to do with ourselves. :wink:

I didn't watch the feeds when it happened - but, when I saw the K-Mart pic in the photo capture thread..... (<<<<<there I go again) I thought it was kinda funny that someone copped a K-Mart sign :lol:

dancingfool...you can write however you want to and we will write however we want to...we dont critisize you on the way you write or your opinions so dont do it to us

"we" don't criticize my opinions? :roll:

Read your post again.

are you kidding me??? you are actually critiSizing me on my spelling...you have issues

Guest dancingfool
dancingfool...you can write however you want to and we will write however we want to...we dont critisize you on the way you write or your opinions so dont do it to us

"we" don't criticize my opinions? :roll:

Read your post again.

are you kidding me??? you are actually critiSizing me on my spelling...you have issues

ROFL

www.dictionary.com

I can't believe you just wrote that.

Guest dancingfool
fine from... now on i... will make all... my posts like this... if that is the accepted... method on this... board... it takes a lot... of time... putting in all these... things... but i'll do it... for you... because... you can't understand... how to seperate... thoughts out... into seperate sentances... j00 15 1337...  my brain... whats a... there be da gud pplz an their be... da bad...

I'm not saying "proper paragraph formatting," I'm saying if you want people to respect your ideas, present them in a reasonable manner.

OMG DANCINGFOOL, I JUST WANT TO YELL AND YELL AT YOU FOR BEING SO CONDESCENDING, AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN. Who died and made you the message board cop. It really is unbecoming of a person to jump all over people for such small petty things. You sound so angry and you must be an unhappy individual to go to such lengths to tell everyone where they are making mistakes. You say" if you want people to respect your ideas at least present them in a resonable way????" You are showing disrespect in it's highest form. I've seen some of your other comments on this board and it really is never about BB6, more about blasting everyone else. You have garnered no respect from these rantings of yours!!!!

rofl, I enjoy getting people so riled up, it makes me feel big.

Seriously, if you get this angry over some little thing in a message board I would hate to see you in real life. Could someone lock this thread? It's gotten a bit off topic.

Guest dancingfool
......................What was the topic of this thread????????????????

It's "rofl" and I think we've stuck to that topic quite well.

what do you mean you cant beleive i just wrote that?

www.dictionary.com <- click this.

• 2 weeks later...