Question about Fantasey Leaugue?

CasperSabe

I had Ivette on my fantasey leauge for Saturdays show .. her score jumped from 95 to 125 .. and the break down said that she won 35 points for the show ..

But my score did not get credit for it? What's the deal? Is there someone I can email to correct it?

I had Ivette on my fantasey leauge for Saturdays show .. her score jumped from 95 to 125 .. and the break down said that she won 35 points for the show ..

But my score did not get credit for it? What's the deal? Is there someone I can email to correct it?

Thats happend to me before and it just took them some time to correct it. must take time upadting all the players scores.

well .. I hope it gets updated soon. :) Cause it's not fair not to give me the points, if I earned them .. although at this point, I don't think I'll ever catch up .. and to think I was once # 20 on the leader board :(

well .. I hope it gets updated soon. :) Cause it's not fair not to give me the points, if I earned them .. although at this point, I don't think I'll ever catch up .. and to think I was once # 20 on the leader board :(

i just checked cbs.com and it looks like the person that was in the lead before saturdays show is still there with the same points so dont think they been updated as of yet.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name