Last night's episode.. my comments

sonyab

Howie is so funny!!! He likes boobies ROFL. He likes to joke around alot doesn't he? :) He kisses Beau? Is Howie Bi? Is Maggie a cop? Oh oh Kayzar and James are on the block.. I don't want Kayzar gone! I read that Sarah has the POV.. Now what? *bites fingers* I can't wait until Maggie and Ivette are gone!!!

*chanting* Go Kayzar!! Win win win!!! Fight to stay in the game! Stay until you win the game!!! Win win win! Fight! Gooooo Kayzar!!! :)

Guest DraftKing

I was glad that they finally recognize the Howie "boobies" thing on TV. Though (as an earlier thread on this board revealed), some people didn't care for it being on the show.

The Howie/Beau segment was rather uncomfortable for me as a viewer.

I was glad that they finally recognize the Howie "boobies" thing on TV.  Though (as an earlier thread on this board revealed), some people didn't care for it being on the show.

The Howie/Beau segment was rather uncomfortable for me as a viewer.

Yeah I know about the boobie thread.. :) I already made comments.. Umm yeah I was wondering what the heck Howie was doing.. I rather watch him kiss me rofl.

Guest DraftKing

The thing is, that type of bullying tactic wouldn't work against Howie. First off, he wouldn't care. Second, could you imagine Beau trying to play the hardline enforcer role? Unless he suddenly turns into Boggs from Shawshank Redemption, I don't see it happening. Besides, voting is done in secret, and houseguests aren't allowed to talk about who they voted for at all.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name