A Kaysar What If (Meatgate)

PaNoMaC

Is it possible that BB could use Meatgate as a way to keep him in the game? I think they certainly want to keep in the house, he's the most popular person in the game. Just a thought. I really hope they find a way to keep him in it.

Guest bb_bliss
Is it possible that BB could use Meatgate as a way to keep him in the game? I think they certainly want to keep in the house, he's the most popular person in the game. Just a thought. I really hope they find a way to keep him in it.

I am lost too. Another :?: what is Meatgate??

the kaysar meat that spoiled BB never seem to have gotten back to him after they "reviewed the tapes" i'm really curious myself why they havn't sed i think we all just assume that kaysar did it on accident

There are cameras 24/7 in that house. How could they not know?

But I think they are just sick of adults whining... not expecting a big meat-trick, here...

omg - especially if it was Maggie that deliberately left his meat out to spoil.  That'd be cool if they had to switch places . . . Kaysar becomes HOH, Maggie goes on the block.

If only . . .

Kay, I adore Kaysar, but even I"D have a problem with that.

Of course if someone had to get kicked out for breaking rules....well I'd have no complaints there...

edit: I'm kidding by the way...no one get pissy.

omg - especially if it was Maggie that deliberately left his meat out to spoil.  That'd be cool if they had to switch places . . . Kaysar becomes HOH, Maggie goes on the block.

If only . . .

Kay, I adore Kaysar, but even I"D have a problem with that.

Of course if someone had to get kicked out for breaking rules....well I'd have no complaints there...

edit: I'm kidding by the way...no one get pissy.

NOT a problem whatsoever :)

Guest DraftKing

When Kaysar was HOH, his special meat that he got as part of his HOH prize was mysteriously left out overnight and spoiled.

It's unknown if he left it out by mistake, if a bitter member of Cappy's Cult did it out of spite (this happened around the same time that someone allegedly dropped a deuce in the HOH toilet and didn't flush), or what the case may be. But what's done is done, and it really wouldn't be fair for BB to now use that as a reason to keep Kaysar in the game. Even though I'd like for him to stay...

Guest HokieGal

Well, this latest deal with Ivette standing over Kaysar rattling her bracelet while he's praying should be 'nuff for them to kick Ivette out and keep Kaysar in.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name