How do we complain to CBS?

can anyone give me the email?

i was appalled to hear Ivette's rascist comments.

People can say soo many rude and insensitive things to her (Cuban Communist, lesbo, dyke, Fresh off the boat, etc.) but nobody will stoop that low....

i really want to give CBS a piece of my mind...does anyone know how i can do that?

Good grief that is what you find most appalling? There are too many things to mention that I find appalling but and this is a great thing about America you can turn the channel, turn it off . That simple :) I love all the diversity, fights, etc and when I dont, I turn the channel.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baby Boo
You are right racism is wrong but it is not the only offensive language being used in the house and if CBS addresses any of it they should address all of it.

but I thought this all how to do with freedome of speech? wheres your argument now?

Guest chyron1

Bourbon Said: I just wish i was naive enough to live in a fairytale world

sigh...I wish you did too and joined the rest of us. But alas, I think you'll feel the way you do until you can feel no more. Goodbye Bourbon.

Guest ranster627
This post was never meant to turn into a philosophical and heated discussion.

If CBS agrees with me, then YAY!

If CBS doesn't agree with me, then OH WELL, at least they got to hear what I have to say.

WELL, maybe it is CBS that should be reading this thread then?

Guest sara-is-hot
You are right racism is wrong but it is not the only offensive language being used in the house and if CBS addresses any of it they should address all of it.

I agree....there should be no double standards

but i know for sure that Ivette is definately leading the rascism and hatred in the house

Even though you think Ivette is leading them in offensive comments my point is you cant censor or punish 1 of them for offensive language and let all the others slide. The reality is Ivette, Mike, Kay, Janny, Howie, April, Eric, James all have used offensive language to one group or another.

If you are going to censor Ivette (that would be sad in America) or punish Ivette then you have to do the same to each and every one of the others who have been derogatory to gays, latinos, muslims, midgets, lesbians, etc etc.