Big Brother Countdown

laladoopiedu

69.png

Days until Big Brother 12!!

Trivia: Back in season one the houseguests were getting a little stir crazy without music to listen to. Seven of them told us their favorite artists or CDs. Who were the seven and what were their favorites?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
68.gif

Trivia: Back in season one the houseguests were getting a little stir crazy without music to listen to. Seven of them told us their favorite artists or CDs. Who were the seven and what were their favorites?

67.png

Sorry, In bed sick yesterday.

65.gif

62.gif

61.png

If we were to play that old Sesame Street game with the song that goes "One of these things is not like the others...", I think that "Milli Vanilli" would win in this case.

I thought I was all alone for a while... BigBroFanTX you are correct. And so are you Lala. :D

**psst lala*** Of course it was the LAST one you looked at. Why would you keep looking after you found it? :animated_rotfl:

57.png

Trivia: BigBroFanTX turn

Yeah, I wanted to ask if anyone had any inside information. I want to know if the house layout has been changed. It's time for an update!

And anyone who wants to jump in and ask a trivia question, feel free to do so.

Archived