Big Brother Countdown

laladoopiedu

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 11,000 dominoes and 20% wager of their weekly grocery allowance.

I remember watching that live on dial-up. Anxious moments!

I am just passing through and if correct would rather not ask the next question.

I am not watching this close enough yet to respond in a timely manner.

DreamAngel - Hove loved your countdowns from the start! Thank you!!!

YEAH JUST 1 MORE MONTH!!!

Should we be hearing soon who is on BB this year?

We won't start hearing who's on the show or see any house tours until the houseguests are in sequester. That usually happens around the last week of June. So just 3 more weeks of that one. But we should see a new website at CBS any day now.

We won't start hearing who's on the show or see any house tours until the houseguests are in sequester. That usually happens around the last week of June. So just 3 more weeks of that one. But we should see a new website at CBS any day now.

Oh darn. I thought we found out sooner. I suppose it wouldn't work until they are in sequester though. I'm just getting SO anxious. (I gotta get my computer guy over here to connect my computer to my TV so I can wath the live feeds on my tv)

I wann do that too Vanna.. I would love to be able to sit here and watch the feeds on our big screen.. Thank goodness hubby loves bb almost as much as I do.. He will like watching them on the big screen.

Hooking your computer up to your TV isn't difficult. All you need is a video card in your computer with an "S-video" connection and the same connection on your TV.

Mine has been hooked like that for about 3 years now. It's wonderful watching the feeds on my TV.

It's difficult when you don't know what any of that means.. LOL.. gonna have hubby look into it tonite.. It might take him awhile to actually do it, He likes to put things off..

Hooking your computer up to your TV isn't difficult. All you need is a video card in your computer with an "S-video" connection and the same connection on your TV.

Mine has been hooked like that for about 3 years now. It's wonderful watching the feeds on my TV.

Hmm, gotta talk to hubby about this. I love the idea of seeing the feeds on a bigger screen than the PC. :)

enjoying the last few days of calm before the madness happens for 3 months

9 months of calmness here i cant complain

It's so much better watching the feeds on your tv! (And it's super easy if you have a tv with a vga hook up, I think a lot of flat screens have them.) I have my desktop hooked up to my tv with the feeds playing and I post on my laptop while I watch. :P I'll just kick my boyfriend out of the room with his ps3 and he'll be fine.

enjoying the last few days of calm before the madness happens for 3 months

9 months of calmness here i cant complain

Long time no talk, uvp.

Unfortunately BB is more like 2 months now. Ever since BB6 they've been gypping us with these double evictions and fast forwards.

Oh well, at least it's still on. Can't complain.

I used to watch most of the reality shows. Survior, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance etc etc. I got to busy to watch so many.

Now I'm down to being Die-Hards of these shows. BB, Bachelor, and Dancing With The Stars. And I now watch all the Housewives shows on Bravo. Occasionally I will watch some of the others. BB is my favorite though. I HOPE they never cancel it. Sometimes the feeds can get boring but that's just bound to happening with it being filmed 24/7. However with BB I will take it however I can get it. I even watched BB9 cause I'm to die-hard not to watch it. I don't think I would ever stop watching BB unless they took the feeds away. To me the show is a whole different show (and better) with the live feeds. During the day when I'm working I watch Court TV. (or I guess it's called In Session now) Thanks Allison for keeping BB going!

Archived