Ivette being a racist

RishiBoy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ivette: "Everyone can hate me for what I am going to say, but I don't care. Didn't Osama convince all those people to kill themselves, well then Kaysar."

That is INSANE..I can't believe she would even say that..that is SO incredibly uncalled for and WAY out of line..that makes me soo mad! :evil:

I agree.. I hate ivette with the passion right now. I think she should get in serious trouble for what she just said. I hope bad things happen to her for the rest of her life for a comment like that...

Im so angry right now!!!!!!

She is the type of person who is so insecure about herself that she has to berate others. And what's so bad is the person she hates more than any other is herself.

She really is a sad and unhappy person.

Guest Witness

I think it's safe to say, Ivette is the most hated bigot in BB history. Any hope she may have thought she had of getting spin off work from this show is pretty much a wasted dream. It's one thing to be evil...another to be a racist ho!

I actually couldnt believe when i read she said that. She is the most ignorant person I have ever heard of in my life. CBS shouldbe ashamed someone like that is on their program. Even though it is on the live feed and will never make air thats disgusting. In my opinion she should be automatically evicted from the house. Screw nominations screw POV the network should just step in you are gone. It just shows the level of her intelligence which is nil. TV usually doesnt make me upset or pissed off but I hate that damn women. I wouldnt piss on that ugly bitch if she was on fire. LOL the funny thing is Cappy's group thinks they have this great moral fibre but I can pretty well guarentee no one in the so called evil group would ever stoop that low. For example has anyone ever dropped the N Bomb about Beau. No they havent because although maybe being a little slimy in this game I tend to believe they are probably decent people. So screw Ivette she needs to go. Hopefully whenever that is Marcellas gives he total shit on House Calls.

I fully intend to e-mail CBS about this. I am not paying to see this. I urge everyone else to do the same. She would never be allowed this on live TV, and I don't think it should be allowed on live feeds either, without repercussions.

And after so many racist comments along these lines, a warning would be the least CBS could do. Penalty nomination is what she deserves. And I will say so.

Why is this being tolerated on any level?

I fully intend to e-mail CBS about this. I am not paying to see this. I urge everyone else to do the same. She would never be allowed this on live TV, and I don't think it should be allowed on live feeds either, without repercussions.

And after so many racist comments along these lines, a warning would be the least CBS could do. Penalty nomination is what she deserves. And I will say so.

Guest ValleyGirl

When Ivette said that to April (who started to giggle btw) they cut to fish REAL quick. Then later she's in HOH room whining about wanting to go home. Well hey there's a perfect opportunity for BB to invite her to the DR and say "You wanna leave so bad? Great, less cutting to fishtank we have to do everytime you open your nasty bigoted mouth!" and then let her go! The least they should do is warn her to stop using that kind of hate language.

Guest sara-is-hot

Ivette is a racist. No doubt about it. She has been for weeks

Her speaking about Kays race is horrible.

I could never imagine Kay speaking about Ivette as Ghetto girl and Barrio girl.

That would be horrible as well and Kay would never do that. :?:

Guest sara-is-hot
I fully intend to e-mail CBS about this.  I am not paying to see this.  I urge everyone else to do the same.  She would never be allowed this on live TV, and I don't think it should be allowed on live feeds either, without repercussions.

And after so many racist comments along these lines, a warning would be the least CBS could do.  Penalty nomination is what she deserves.  And I will say so.

Maybe you should think about canceling your feeds instead of trying to censor everyones feeds. We are adults and right or wrong in America free speech is valued.

She is the type of person who is so insecure about herself that she has to berate others.  And what's so bad is the person she hates more than any other is herself. 

She really is a sad and unhappy person.

Very true, well said!!

Guest Tazzi
I fully intend to e-mail CBS about this.  I am not paying to see this.  I urge everyone else to do the same.  She would never be allowed this on live TV, and I don't think it should be allowed on live feeds either, without repercussions.

And after so many racist comments along these lines, a warning would be the least CBS could do.  Penalty nomination is what she deserves.  And I will say so.

Maybe you should think about canceling your feeds instead of trying to censor everyones feeds. We are adults and right or wrong in America free speech is valued.

Yes, this is America and free speech is highly valued. However, inciting hatred and/or anger against an individual or group based only their culture is racism. In my opinion, this type of behavior does not qualify as free speech. Obviously, CBS does not think so either or they would not have cut to the fish.

Some truly pathetic statements have come from Ivette's mouth but this tops the list. It is not only insulting to Kaysar and every Iraqi-American but also to all those who have lost their lives due to the actions of a fanatic.

Using this type of statement in a game just demeans the tragic events that have touched not only our country but other countries as well. Comparing a strategy in a TV show to terrorism - it just disgusts me.

Guest Durango763

She is a disgrace! I hope her employer hears about that. She should be fired! Among other things.

Guest sara-is-hot

Yes, this is America and free speech is highly valued. However, inciting hatred and/or anger against an individual or group based only their culture is racism. In my opinion, this type of behavior does not qualify as free speech. Obviously, CBS does not think so either or they would not have cut to the fish.

Some truly pathetic statements have come from Ivette's mouth but this tops the list. It is not only insulting to Kaysar and every Iraqi-American but also to all those who have lost their lives due to the actions of a fanatic.

Using this type of statement in a game just demeans the tragic events that have touched not only our country but other countries as well. Comparing a strategy in a TV show to terrorism - it just disgusts me.

It is racism and racism is free speech. Thats how America is. Thats why the KKK get permits to march and the Neo Nazis get permits to put on demonstrations. You are either for free speach or against it. You cant be for all speech except what offends you and claim you are for free speech.

I hate her racism but I'm amased at the double standards on this board. Where is your outrage for Kay calling her Ghetto and Barrio girl?

Oh thats acceptable because Kay can do no wrong.

O.k, I have been avoiding this, to keep me from sounding uninformed about things, but....what does Barrio girl mean?

Guest sara-is-hot
O.k, I have been avoiding this, to keep me from sounding uninformed about things, but....what does Barrio girl mean?

I'm not 100% sure but I think its like the Spanish speaking equivalent of Ghetto. Whatever it is Kay and Jannelle are definetly not saying it as a compliment

Guest voiceofreason

As subscribers to the live feed, they have the right to expect CBS to adhere to higher standards and if they don't, have the right to complain.

Thus,

If CBS decides to give airtime to this idiotic racist, its viewers have the right to complain....

Guest sara-is-hot
As subscribers to the live feed, they have the right to expect CBS to adhere to higher standards and if they don't, have the right to complain.

Thus,

If CBS decides to give airtime to this idiotic racist, its viewers have the right to complain....

So complain. Maybe after the feeds get censored the board can get censored as well. Maybe private messages and emails can be censored as well. Then maybe one day our own thoughts and minds can be censored. Its slipery slope censoring peoples free speech. This country takes pride in free speech. Communist countries and Nazi countries did not have free speech though and look how well that worked out.

Where was the complaints when Kay was calling Ivette Ghetto girl and bario girl? Seems like the censorship is on a pretty hypocritical level.

Guest voiceofreason
Maybe after the feeds get censored the board can get censored as well. Maybe private messages and emails can be censored as well. Then maybe one day our own thoughts and minds can be censored. Its slipery slope censoring peoples free speech. This country takes pride in free speech. Communist countries and Nazi countries did not have free speech though and look how well that worked out.

Slippery Slope argument as you present it= fallacy of logic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

Free speech is all well and good, but standards of decency must be kept in mind also. If ABC, NBC, or CBS decided one day it was going to give a KKK member 3 hours of airtime a week, it has the right to do that. But it won't, because people will excercise their right to complain, and stop watching.

Where was the complaints when Kay was calling Ivette Ghetto girl and bario girl? Seems like the censorship is on a pretty hypocritical level.

Who knows, but keep in mind this is a thread about the comments IVETTE made so you won't find them here.

Guest Tazzi

It is racism and racism is free speech. Thats how America is. Thats why the KKK get permits to march and the Neo Nazis get permits to put on demonstrations. You are either for free speach or against it. You cant be for all speech except what offends you and claim you are for free speech.

I hate her racism but I'm amased at the double standards on this board. Where is your outrage for Kay calling her Ghetto and Barrio girl?

Oh thats acceptable because Kay can do no wrong.

First of all, I didn't defend Kaysar or anyone else in the house. Nor did I impose a double standard or imply that anyone in the house is perfect (goodness knows none of them -or us- are).

I merely pointed out my opinion that her statements are not what I consider free speech. I am all for free speech, even when it includes the low down idiotic statements people make. Her statement sent me over the edge so I will just agree to disagree on this point as I am obviously not able to separate feeling from law.

Also, I was not aware Kaysar or anyone else had referred to Ivette in that manner. If so, he/they should apologize just as I think she needs to apologize.

Of course, all of them need to apologize to everyone else at this point. :)

Guest somepeople

Ivette said her family is from Cuba....I wonder if she would like to be compared with Fidel Castro just because that where she came from. She can say what she want.... just think about it comming back to you.

Guest sara-is-hot

OK I see how it is.

Eric lies=bad

Kay lies=good or never happened.

Ivette calls Kay Osama=Racism

Kay calls Ivette Ghetto Girl and Bario girl= is ok.

Eric tells Ivette what to do he is a sheep herder

Kay tells Howie he is done practicing and James what to do is strategy

Sorry Ghetto Girl and Barrio girl is just as racist as Osama unless you are a kay lover who can never see anything he does as wrong