Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Season 9 General Discussion

Couldn't agree more. When Sunshine was losing weight and pulling big numbers, she was cocky. Now that she's been in jeopardy, she's a big cry baby and a spoiled brat. She knew her dad need to stay more than she does. Can't stand her and wish she had gone home. I'm sure she will have an outstanding number next week since the past couple of weeks have been low.

Not to add the need to prove something next week... The only real hope is one of the cousins fall below, and I don't know if that is going to happen... The single three are still in trouble, if two of them fall below, and if one of the falls with one of the other, they could still be in trouble...

Yes, in order for the 'singles' to gain control, 2 'team' members have to fall below the yellow line. Unless they can get Sunshine on their side, and one of the brothers falls below. I would think Sunny could see through her tears ( how unbearable is it going to be next week, when we have to hear over and over about how she's dealing with 'losing' her father? ugh) that it might be wise to break up the final team in the house.

I don't think she would ever vote one of them out if they were up against one of the singletons...

Me too! It's gonna be awesome - especially Daris and Mike. The women sometimes tick me off because they won't let them change their hair that much when it really needs it! They need to trust the professionals and take a chance!!

Daris looked soooooo much better

Still don't like Michael

Glad that Sam and Koli got split up, finally.... It was sweet when Sam said that he already won the at home prize with Stephanie.. AWWWW!!!

It was time for Sam to go home - for one to split up the last team, and two, he already met his goal. But had he stuck around he was a huge threat to keep winning immunity and sending others home.

I like Mike - I felt bad for him shopping alone and struggling to find crap that fit. I was surprised they sent the contestants out shopping without a stylist or some kind of help. Even though he is still big, Mike looked really good after the makeover.

Koli was a holy Koli moment when he walked out. Those big glasses just topped it off.

Biggest change had to be young Daris - he looks so darn cute. I remember he said he's never had a girlfriend - I think maybe he'll have one soon. He is a cutie!

Hated to see Sam go, but I enjoyed watching him walk away, lol.

Seriously, if it didn't happen this week I would have been surprised. He's managed to hold out much longer than I thought he would, b/c the reality is, he'd pretty much maxed out how much further he could go, weight wise. How awesome is it that he met his goal on the ranch?!

And I'm not surprised that he hooked up with someone from the show. I figured he would, b/c look at him! LOL. But I wasn't expecting it to be Stephenie. I like her though, and they look cute together.

So glad Michael and Daris lost the 'fros. But I'm sure their necks were sore the first couple of days from the shift in weight. :lol:

Not unhappy at all to see Sunshine go home tonight ( especially since one of the spoilers I saw said she was in the final 4)

Be interesting to see who gained 2 pounds next week after their 30 days at home......

I was happy that Sunshine went home too. My bet is that it's Mike that gains the 2 pounds. Although I wouldn't be very surprised if it's Ashley.

I was thrilled that Sunshine went home. And I hope it's Koli who gains the 2 pounds. I'm definitely rooting for either Mike, Daris or Ashley.

I'm still not crazy about Mike..... but I would love to see Ashley or Daris win it

I would love to see Koli gain the 2 pounds and or be voted out by America LOL

Koli was pissing me off last night with his cocky attitude. He's gone from one extreme to the other. I was hoping he would go below the red line last night but didn't really expect it. Was glad Sunshine was the one to go. I was pretty much over her and her constant whining and bawling.

I think Mike has come a long way and it would be really frustrating to see the others start looking so good and still be so overweight. I felt bad for him last week when he was the only one in the store. I think his little outburst last night was needed for him to get over it and get down to business.

I didn't like Ashley early in the season, but she has grown on me, and I wouldn't mind if she wins. I definitely hope she makes the final three.

My fave is still Daris for the win. He has so much ahead of him if he keeps focus and keeps the weight off.

OMG, Pinkie! That would be so funny if it is Koli who gains the 2 pounds and gets booted by America!!! I would laugh my a$$ off it that happened!

I would love it.... as long as Koli is below the yellow line so that he can be voted out, I don't care how it happens really... but him gaining the 2 pounds would add the icing on the cake

I can't help but think the person gaining the 2 pounds is Michael.... he is already frustrated that even with losing 200 pounds he is still heavier than the rest and I can see that haunting him at home......

I hope not - but if it is Mike, maybe gaining 2 pounds back will scare him enough to get back on track - I hope so. His weight was/is a serious risk to his life.

I hope Koli goes all the way, but I do agree his cockiness of late has turned me off some. It would almost serve him right to be the one to gain 2lbs.

Still not a Mike fan and his little hissy clinched it for me. I understand that he feels bad about still being overweight while everyone else looks obviously thinner. But hey, you weighed over 500lbs when you started. It's going to take a while for you to get as far as the others. As Bob told him, look at yourself now and realize that you have come a long way. How many 300+lb men do you know that can run several miles on a treadmill? He's got to take each small victory as they come.

I wouldn't consider losing 200 pounds in several weeks a small victory. I've been trying for 2 years to lose 40 pounds and haven't budged. LOL! Haven't gained or lost but I still keep trying. LOL!

But you're right, he needn't compare himself to the others because they didn't start out at 500 pounds. He looks just as good as they do for someone who once weighed 500 pounds.

Yep - I think he started to realize it when they showed him the video and pics at the end - just the difference in how his face looks is remarkable. Looks like a different guy!

Can't wait to see what happens tonight!

They showed a commercial of the plus 2 and Bob gasping.... it looks like Michaels white shirt is behind him... but it could have just been edited to look that way..... but NBC is terrible for spoiling their own show in commercials, so take it for what it is worth

Hmmmmmmm verra interesting! I hope it was Koli, to be honest, but probably won't get that lucky!

I know LOL, out of all the them, Koli is the one I want to see gone, and I want Daris to win