whats happened?

Guest Lexia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES PLEASE!!! He is the one to keep it interesting, NOT Crappy. I can't bear to hear that guy bossing people around!

Vote for Kaysar and all your wildest dreams will come true. :wink:

Guest canadiancrone

:?: Went to cbs.com as Julie said.. but can find no place to vote! :roll:

Let's get Kaysar back!

Guest dargay

I am waiting for midnight here on East coast so I can vote to bring back my man Kaysar Ridha. That will my MY revenge on Ivette and her racist jokes!

Guest dargay

I am waiting for midnight here on East coast so I can vote to bring back my man Kaysar Ridha. That will my MY revenge on Ivette and her racist jokes!

Guest ValleyGirl

I hope the voting on cbs.com is not like that Love em or Leave em poll that never works! Hopefully this one is just a simple vote.

Poor Kaysar - Janey is pining for Michael to return and everyone else seems to think Eric will win. The guy (K) just never gets his props in that BB house. They have NO idea how unbelievable popular Kaysar is on the outside though :)

we have to all vote Kaysar so Eric cannot come back in the house. If we vote for Mike, he & Janelle are gonna seclude themselves from all other HG.

We need Kaysar back to make the idiots sweat and to show them that America does not "LOVE CAPPY".

We'd rather have KAYSAR over Eric anyday.

Please don't split the votes between Kaysar & Mike.

Mikes been gone too long. Bring back Kaysar..............

Guest Kaydren

Mike's cannon fodder as far as I'm concerned.

After his game partner TOLD him to lay low and stop attracting so much attention, the idiot ran right back to confront eric. VERY dumb.

I dont blame Kaysar in the least for separating himself from Mike. Mike was a total loose cannon and NOT destined to win this game.

Even after Kaysar told him that the women were feeling uncomfortable, idiot boy goes and turned up the weridness.

I have no love for James, but he nailed it on the head when he told Janelle

"If Michael comes back into this house, You need to tell him to stop being so fucking weird".

Guest Stephiie

IMO, if Mike comes back, all he's going to do is make out with Janelle, or be around Janelle the entire time. Obviously that's expected, but not all that interesting to watch.

It would be great to see Kaysar back in the game. I think he would come back with a renewed vigor. He said on tonight's show the mistakes he thought he made and I agree with him. Don't show your hand too much.

Now that Howie is HOH, I think he should put up Ivette/Maggie/April and get one of them out. Kaysar could come back and then they would be in a good posistion to get James out and still have control. The only problem will be Sarah. She most likely will run to Maggie's group after James is gone.

The Sov6 wants Michael back, I think he's a much better competitor and deserves it after the scheme that "Friendship" used to get him evicted. Kaysar didn't even help him win POV.

Guest DraftKing

Definitely vote Kaysar. If Eric returns, it will be like Cappy has risen from the dead for Cappy's Cult, which would create a downright scary hero-worship situation.

Plus, the disappointment/shock for Ivette would be priceless.

Yes, most of us on here agree to voting Kaysar back in the house with many reasons as to why Kaysar should go back in, but is there any chance that Eric might get a few more votes to get back in the house, b/c of the way he and his group hyped him as being this family guy with a wife and kids, and being a fire fighter and having so many morals.  Whether you believe all that or not, with wanting Kaysar back in this house, is there any way that there might be a small chance that Eric might get a few more votes?

:D  :DPlease Vote Kaysar!!!! :D  :D

Guest tia67

Kaysar, Kaysar...I love Kaysar, too!! He will shake it up good, lets all get him back in. It will be boring with Mike, him and Janelle will just go off to themselves and wouldn't be into the game. And Eric... I would rather eat my own underwear (yes even dirty!) then see him come back!! Yuk, I can't think of anything worse in this game than that!!

Kaysar, Kaysar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!