COMING SOON: The Masked Singer starts February 2, 2020 on FOX  ●  Lego Masters February 5th on FOX  ●  Survivor: Winners at War Starts February 12, 2020 on CBS  ●  Summer House Starts February 5, 2020 on Bravo  ●  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Starts February 16 on HGTV  ●  American Idol Starts February 16, 2020 on ABC  ●  The Voice begins on February 24, 2020 on NBC  ●  Big Brother Cananda Starts March 6 on Global & Live Streaming  ● 

Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cheryl (Eliminated 3/9) and Daris (3rd place)

cheryl.jpg

Cheryl

Height: 5'4"

Hometown: Ardmore, OK

Cheryl gained her largest amount of weight after having three children in three years. Her family and husband's family believe that get-togethers should center on eating. Cheryl thinks it is her turn, her chance to be thin and think of herself, and not feel guilty anymore about herself or her son's weight. She would like to be able to go to the ranch and return home stronger, more confident and set an example for her grandchildren.

daris.jpg

Daris

Height: 5'10"

Hometown: Ardmore, OK

Daris was always an athlete and was always the big guy on the team. Daris took his size as a sign of strength by being a lineman and throwing shot put and discus, but was always self-conscious about his weight. He has never had a girlfriend, even though the girls give him plenty of attention because of his big curly hair and his funny t-shirts. He loves being the center of attention and making people laugh, but he has low confidence with women due to his weight. Daris wants to lose weight and prove to himself that he deserves one of those beautiful women that keep coming up and playing with his hair. Daris wants to be healthy and raise a family and live a long, happy life.

The Team: As competitive as they are, Cheryl and Daris always find themselves cheering for others to do well. Sometimes they butt heads with each other, but they always get the job done. There is nothing that this mother and son would not do for each other. Cheryl and Daris want this opportunity to improve their health and show everyone that losing weight and getting healthy is possible, no matter what weight you are.

NBC

I love this team. I really liked how Jillian got in her face and made her scream out that she was ready.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh. It went a bit over the top, I thought. But it's all good - love TBL.

I have decided I would really like Daris to win. I really really like this kid. He works so hard and has done so well would love to see him win it!

Goooooooo Daris!!!!

Yep, he is definitely a favorite of mine. He just looked so darn cute last night. Bet he can't wait to get back home and show off his new look and chase some girls!

He needs to keep using the gel to keep the hair flat.... but otherwise he looked great last night and would love to see him win

I'm a Daris fan too...

I am definately a Daris fan, and would love to see him win it all. I have not had much use for Sam, he just seemed sooo egotistical to me, I do however think he is really nice looking, but I just never could get behind his attitude, I prefer Koli.