BB 12

Califcyclone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is that Big Brother needs a facelift. But unfortunately, it seems like the BB producers are very lazy, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's not much change made.

Changes needed though:

-New house layout (the BB house was changed back at BB6. It's now been 5 years. They NEED a new house.

-New twist (and if they say they're going to do something at the beginning of the season, make sure they follow thru. Example: last year, with the bikes that made the lights turn on in the spa room, Julie had mentioned during a house tour that those bikes would be used later on in the season. They never were and the HGs weren't even allowed to play with them. It seems like the show starts off big and towards the middle/end of the show, the producers are tired and lazy and just want the show to be over with, and therefore leave the HGs and viewers with nothing.)

-Something must be done so the HGs cannot rebel like they did last season (ie Chima and Lydia)

-More things for the HGs to do so they don't (and are NOT allowed to) sleep all day.

-More challenges (competitions, luxuries...)

these are such good ideas!

I'd also love:

-smaller house

-no sleeping

-1 floor

-better rules

-big twists and turns - that are good. not cheesy like usual. you know, like voting to bring spouses in or working hard to get amenities like showers, etc. maybe jobs for the hgs? who knows - the ideas are endless. but unfortunately like lala said, they are too lazy.

It's about this time each year we start hearing rumors about the season... What have you heard???

Only thing I had heard was that it might be an all stars, but I don't think it's going to be...

All Stars would be one great summer! However, I think a MAX of 2 HGs per season should be implemented. Here is my dream cast, any mis of these HGs would be great!:

BB1: Jaime (She was interesting and smart, I wanna see her PLAY)

Josh (He was different...)

BB2: Hardy (Great competitor, he would up the game)

Monica (Do I even NEED to elaborate???)

BB3: Amy (You need a little southern bell)

Roddy (Expendable)

BB4: Robert (Got robbed in his season IMHO)

Michele (Also got robbed in S4)

BB5: Drew (Wanna see him play w/o Diane or 4H)

Adria/Natalie (Wanna see either play by themselves. NOT a twin twist pt 2 though...)

BB6: Ashlea (responsible for one great BB player, Janelle chose her for a reason...)

Eric (Gotta have a villain, right??)

BB7: Danielle (She deserves ONE more shake)

Dr. Will (I want to see him play without Boogie... He deserved to win BB7)

BB8: Danielle (See her without her dad and read below....)

Nick (Post break-up drama with Danielle! AND that he went to Jen!!)

BB9: Amanda (BUENO! Need I say more?)

Sharon (ABSOLUTELY ROBBED!!!)

BB10:Keesha (But make sure that there are NO CHIPS in the house, Still gives me that shakes to hear her eating them...)

Ollie (Why not? No one better, really...)

BB11: Laura (She is hot)

Kevin (Why not? He wasnt a horrible player...)

Some wild card players could even be Janelle (Without Kaysar), Chicken George (Hilarious), Eddy (from BB1, I'd like to see him play, he would have to play a mind game...), April, Eric (BB3 or 6...) So yeah, thats my dream cast. I also wouldnt mind to see a first two out competing against final two players. Definitely be a challenge. I dont know if I like the "Second Chance" game by itself, seems like BB is throwing them a pity party giving them a second chance, make em work for that 500k!!

replace amanda wth jen johnson from season 8 and adria with april of season 9 and hell yea id love to see this cast!

i have a weird feeling that allstarts is purposely gunna be done after ever 6 seasons the show is on so probably bb 14. wouldnt be shocked iff bb 13 was all starts though. thing that mnakes me think its not allstars this season is cause theres only been 4 complete seasons since the last one.

It's about this time each year we start hearing rumors about the season... What have you heard???

Only thing I had heard was that it might be an all stars, but I don't think it's going to be...

But why would they have held auditions if it was an ALL Stars edition?

I'm guessing that next season will be an All Stars.

I HATE the all-star season... they don't do a very good job it of.. Hope they don't !

ok.. rumor on the internet, ALREADY ... from a friend of a friend's uncle ... blond hooter's girl in sequester. ... But, we all know this one floats EVERY year !

ok.. rumor on the internet, ALREADY ... from a friend of a friend's uncle ... blond hooter's girl in sequester. ... But, we all know this one floats EVERY year !

Blond girl in sequester??? They don't sequester then THIS early! (Gosh could you even imagine being sequested a month and a half before it starts! :rolleyes4:

I agree about All stars... It's not time... They held some open casting last time, but it was just a cover...

Oh I didn't realize that did that for All Stars. That kinda sucks for the people who come to the audition thinking they have a shot in.

definitely that time :)

big brother season has begun

I'm betting they mean the twist, but I don't think they are going to bring larger house guest in... Just would be too hard for them to compete in some of the competitions... I don't think it means more house guests either, they usually start out with enough to have a double eviction during the year... Maybe going to HD...

sorry if I offend but I can't resist....

"BLOND girl in sequester." has to be early ....you know how "blonds" are

Bad Dade, Bad Dade....heads to corner :hide:

Alice in Wonderland type of big? big furniture, big accessories?

Archived