Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How absolutely rude of Rachel!! Another brainless bimbo (or maybe not). This HOH room is not Rachels room, she just can't lock the door. :x Did you see Rachels face? Like she got away with something. I think Jennifers idea about getting rid of her was a good idea, too bad she didn't switch Ashlea with Rachel, like she had planned.

How absolutely rude of Rachel!! Another brainless bimbo (or maybe not). This HOH room is not Rachels room, she just can't lock the door.  :x  Did you see Rachels face? Like she got away with something. I think Jennifers idea about getting rid of her was a good idea, too bad she didn't switch Ashlea with Rachel, like she had planned.

I think you might have their names mixed up. Rachel is the HOH and Jennifer is the one who locked the door.

Thanks Jem.

It's only the segments of the shows I want - I prefer the clips to downloading the whole episode (and as I'm still on dial-up, that's just not possible!).

I know you concentrate on competitions, but I couple of requests (feel free to say no - I'm only asking as you can't say yes if I don't ask!)

Firstly, the HGs actually moving in. (Just how do they decide the order - the last to move in will always get the worst beds!)

And secondly, the revealing of the secret room.

I was mostly being silly with my post but, in all seriousness... I can see both sides of this arguement.. Rachel had every reason to be "put off" for the instrusion but, to say she was "violated"... waaaaay overboard imo.

Guest Jadey

Its possible Jennifer didnt know the door was locked since Rachel had just come in. She may have thought she was locking it behind her. Of course, if its a push button lock & not a turn lock, then nevermind, lol

Is there a clip anywhere of Jennifer when Rachel came into the HOH room.

Thought if she was using the bathroom because of shyness.... that she would have said something to Rachel about her reasons for using it.

The outer door being locked was weird too.

Jennifer's body language and eye contact didn't seem quite right either.... hmmmm

:?:

The HOH room is for HOH hence the name the HOH room. Makes sense to me. Jenn purposely UNLOCKED the door prior so that she could get in whenever she wanted. All other houseguests have their own bathroom to use there was no need for her to be in the HOH room. NO it is NOT Rachel's room for the duration of the show, BUT it is her room as long as she is HOH. If she locks the room when she leaves then no one should be going in there.

Guest TaintedHalo1029

I miss Tusedays show can somebody pleae fill me in. Either on here or e-mail what happened to me

That whole group outside are making me sick! I just cannot stand Eric and Ivette, I wish their butts would get thrown out, I dont really like Maggie either. Ivette and Eric just act like they own everyone in the house and that everyone needs to do what Eric and Ivette say to do. Ivette is just so jealious of the other girls it is pathetic! I honestly dont think I would be able to handle them if I were in there. Anyway, I have a question...Does anyone know if tomm (Thursday) Julie will also reveal to the houseguest who the pairs are?

Guest ranster627

yes she will, and the rumour is she will startle them by revealing it to them too ... or some other surprise ...

Okay when Eric and April told Kayzar not to tell Michael about his flirting with that girl (forgot her name) and he promised he wouldn't but did anyway it's like woah! That's not good he shouldn't of done that. Oh but then I find out that Mikey and Kayzar are friends in real life. Ahhh now I know why he told Mikey the truth.. now it names sense. Okay I forgive Kayzar :) I'm glad Kayzar didn't leave I like him. Wow poor Sarah and James they can't get close to one another in front of everyone.. Just tell people!!! :) They make a cute couple.. When it was time to vote people out mikey didn't vote Kayzar out. Well yeah because they are good friends rofl. Last week Eric was talking about life is to short and he started to cry. :( I must admit I am attracted to guys who cry. :) Jenny going in the HOH room was not smart.. Rachel was ticked off.

Wow there is a gold room that Rachel found!! awesome! I don't know how she kept it secret. If it was me I wouldn't be able to keep that secret. I would tell people hehehe.. looks pretty cool. What's in the safe? I guess people don't like Julie Chen as host but I like her as host..

mike just cost his friend kaysar big time. he should have kept his fat mouth shut now him and kaysar probably will be put on the block. if i was rachel i wouldnt have told them about the room.