Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie threw it so Ivette could have hoh. She also kept April when it wasn't in her best interest. She wants to go out with morals. It would be funny if her "team" nominated her now, and evicted her. She could then have a Marcellas-like exit. (That's mean--I love Marcellas). Wouldn't it be funny though?

I'm still mad that we missed the whole day yesterday when April was having her sobbing breakdown.

Maggie played it smart though. She's proven to April that she "loves" her and has loyalty to her :rolleyes: and she proved it to Ivette as well by letting her have HOH. Maggie will probably win BB6.

P.S..

Over and out. Good night. See you next year.

:angry:

I wrote this while in shock. I am now out of shock, mostly. Sorry for it being so boring once you got in here. I watched this show alot and do not like the latest develpments, yet it is just a game, get a grip. So that's it I will stop watching.

Won't bother you again, plus it shows at least one person replied and I'm not a total loser

Guest Caribbean_Indian_Guy

Janelle also missed the Howie question too. She blew it in a big way this time. If only Howie hadn't nominated James and Sarah a few weeks back ...

Guest Fallzone

I hope Janie and Howie recognize that 50K for three month's "work" is still worth a real dog fight.

The most compelling HG on tonight's show was April. Regardless of her potty mouth and incessant monologues, her feelings were right out there, and those tears were genuine (unlike Jennifer and Ivette). You had to feel the depth of her...what...I'd guess heartbreak, maybe betrayal. For the first time I actually felt sorry for her. Probably won't last, but I don't like seeing anyone that distraught.

cindyannie,

Seriously, don't be like that. Choose the route of Kaysar or Janie - both accept losing well, and indifferently. It's the difference between those who say they have good lives (the Ship) and those that actually do. Let's say Ivette wins - Janie still has a maid, Kaysar is still the It boy for at least 6 months.

This whole 'I'm never watching again' thing is exactly what Eric would do, because he's insecure and a weee poor sport. You're better than that, I'm sure. You're better than the poor sportsmanship shown by April or Ivette, too. It's what people who have little expereince in competitions do, because they haven't the experience of being beaten.

It takes courage to handle loss well, and it's something we recognized in the SOV. James had it too - he left the house like a gentleman. I promise you Ivette will leave in tears and bad words - ill-mannered, and beneath even reality show star standards.

I say: sally forth! It's likely our side won't win but that gives you no excuse to stop cheering. We're just fans, we mean nothing, and the flames of the other side mean less than yesterday's panty-liners. Wait on the POV, and even if we lose that, stick in there. It's no different than football, or even debates.

Find your gumption and still love the game, even if your team loses. Take comfort in the fact that you will attract people like the SOVS and repel those like the Ship in your own life.

Well said, Tums. We have to keep watching in support of Janelle and Howie and the ones who have been evicted.

The only thing that really depresses me is that if there are only sheep left in the house, the feeds will be soooo boring. I wonder if they will still trash Janelle every night even if she is not there?

HOH comp: Wait a sec!!! Maggie threw the comp and gave it to Ivette didn't she? DAMNIT!!!! Just what we want to Ivette to win! Now she is going to put up Janie and Howie! ARGH!

Howie: DAMNIT HOWIE! You screwed up on who you put on the block again!!!! Beau left! You should have put anybody else but Beau!!! I can't believe it. First Sarah and now Beau! I want Ivette gone!!! What is the matter with you?!

Ivette: She says that Janie has no soul? Is she kidding me? SHUT THE HELL UP IVETTE!

Holly: So she was the surprise guest? She is not my fav person so I was disapointed she was there. Altho I gotta say she was treating everyone like children when they played the game. ROFL ROFL.

April: She talked about James and that she is everyone's hero for getting rid of James.. You are not my hero April.. She cried so much because she didn't want to get on the block.. Awww poor baby.. (sarcasm) Well you got your wish..

Janie and Howie: That was so funny when Maggie wanted to talk to Howie alone but Janie wanted to be there. ROFL. Janie isn't stupid.. She doesn't trust Maggie. ROFL.

Maggie: When she won the veto she was talking about morals.. blah blah blah.. oh please. I don't want to hear it.

Ivette will never leave. :angry:

hope everyone has a great labor day!!!! :)