Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest md1998

I can't wait either! I'm also a nervous wreck hoping one of the S6 win HOH. After watching them on the live feeds I almost feel like I know them personally!

Guest livefeedwatcher

all I keep thinking is "go, Janelle!" I want her to win HOH so everyone who has been ignoring her and treating her badly will be forced to face her and see that she is actually kind and bright

WOW!!!!!! KAYZAR DID IT!!! :) Kayzar's team did it! They got Eric out! YES!!! :) Kayzar you are awesome and I hope you win the money in the end! I was thinking now all they have to do is get ivette out.. Then the HOH competion starts and Maggie wins it! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! I'm on Kayzar's team. :) Kayzar's team wasn't happy.. Maggie is going to want revenge! Hey Janelle looks like her mom. :) I like Janelle better with brown hair.. I love seeing Kayzar's family.

BYE BYE ERIC!!!!!! :):):):) :P:P

Guest sara-is-hot

bye bye Eric soon to be followed by bye bye Kay. Then this game will get really interesting. No more dictators

bye bye Eric soon to be followed by bye bye Kay. Then this game will get really interesting. No more dictators

I hope Kayzar stays till the end.. Hey and what was with Julie asking Beu who is the worst dresser in the house? That was rude..

WOW!!!!!! KAYZAR DID IT!!! :) Kayzar's team did it! They got Eric out! YES!!! :) Kayzar you are awesome and I hope you win the money in the end! I was thinking now all they have to do is get ivette out.. Then the HOH competion starts and Maggie wins it! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! I'm on Kayzar's team. :) Kayzar's team wasn't happy..  Maggie is going to want revenge!  Hey Janelle looks like her mom. :) I like Janelle better with brown hair..  I love seeing Kayzar's family. 

BYE BYE ERIC!!!!!! :):):):) :P  :P

I loved the little fit Howie threw when Maggie won....LOL

WOW!!!!!! KAYZAR DID IT!!! :) Kayzar's team did it! They got Eric out! YES!!! :) Kayzar you are awesome and I hope you win the money in the end! I was thinking now all they have to do is get ivette out.. Then the HOH competion starts and Maggie wins it! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! I'm on Kayzar's team. :) Kayzar's team wasn't happy..  Maggie is going to want revenge!  Hey Janelle looks like her mom. :) I like Janelle better with brown hair..  I love seeing Kayzar's family. 

BYE BYE ERIC!!!!!! :):):):) :P  :P

I loved the little fit Howie threw when Maggie won....LOL

ROFL. Yeah he was angry. I don't blame him one bit. I felt that way too!!! crap! :)

Guest ah282

I thought there was a cbs site that played the show in its entirety, but I am not sure where it is. It was in an earlier thread somewhere.

Guest stacy_bb6
Well, the link I gave was to Morty's BB Update page, where the show recap is posted and there are always video segments ...

like i said in my last post where are the videos cause i looked and couldn't find any? i'm sorry

I thought there was a cbs site that played the show in its entirety, but I am not sure where it is.

• 1 month later...

Come all you West Coasters or any one wanting to see the play by play of tonights show....Fuskie will be in the living room of the live chat tonight starting at 7:45 eastern....Get your snack and you drink and come see the show as it appears on tv.