Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunnybunny

Last nights show was GREAT! I love the look on everyone's face. Maggie was in shock! It was classic. I guess I am hooked!

Guest deltaT

I agree, Kaysar played it beatifully....I just hope he is careful now. HoH seems to go to people's heads! Things will get ugly if one of the evil empire wins the next HoH compition. Still, I think James has come out as the more hated one, so he'll be more of a target.

Does anyone believe Jennifer's defection?

My favorite moment is when Ivette was in the DR realizing she should have been playing for strategy and not personal reasons. She said "we should have gotten rid of Kaysar, but instead we got rid of Ashlea because she was annoying". OMG. I laughed so hard.

I also loved during the POV contest how they all strategically placed themselves around Ivette and bam, she was gone, then Janelle and then they spread out. Too funny.

I guess that is why I like this past week. Kaysar's plan was almost as good as the 6 finger plan from season 5. There is some good strategy going on right now.

I agree, Kaysar played it beatifully....I just hope he is careful now. HoH seems to go to people's heads!  Things will get ugly if one of the evil empire wins the next HoH compition.  Still, I think James has come out as the more hated one, so he'll be more of a target.

Does anyone believe Jennifer's defection?

Yeah Kayzar has to stay focused and not lose his head.. Umm what do you mean by defection?

Guest ourbirthclub
Ha, the first one from your post was my fav..especially these lines: Mag: "You sealed my fate." Kaysar: "I didnt seal your fate. I sealed your partner's fate." LOL its something out of a Godfather movie. I loved every moment of it.

Yes it did remind me of the godfather. Great way to put it. My favorite moment as well.

Guest deltaT

I agree with you, WhitePhoenix, that last night's convo between Kaysar and Janelle was not his finest moment, but he seems more insecure than anything. You can be smart and insecure at the same time. Still, I'd feel better if he was coming up with a plan for what to do if one of the evil empire wins next HoH, instead assuming that one of his "team" will win automatically.

I agree, Kaysar played it beatifully....I just hope he is careful now. HoH seems to go to people's heads!

Guest deltaT

Yeah, I've just been reading them...and last night's "love scene" with Janelle was kind of awful. I'm hoping once he is not HoH anymore, he'll come back to earth.

Kaysar should be playing nice with a few of the other HGs, and let James take the heat as the bad guy. For example, when Jennifer approached him, he could have said he wasn't 100 % sure he could trust the others...played up the outcast thing a little, since Jennifer feels like an outcast now. Instead, he's giving out orders.

What IS it with guys falling for Janelle?

I loved:

-everyone cornering maggie in the chess game! and then maggie was trying to figure out where to go..and shes like "Im out of moves". and looked SOO mad!

-howie, rachel, kaysar, and janelle finding out sarah and james are DATING not brother and sister...lol!!

-eric's look being on the nomination chair beside maggie

-the looks on james and janelle's faces right after james picked her for the veto comp.

I LOVED LAST NITE's EPISODE!!!!!

Guest Jadey
I also loved during the POV contest how they all strategically placed themselves around Ivette and bam, she was gone, then Janelle and then they spread out.  Too funny.

The only thing that would have made that competition more perfect would have been the Jaws theme playing in the background! hahahaha

The Chess Game - that was very entertaining.

Kaysar in the DR - good stuff. So calm and cool. I know some people think he inherited the over inflated ego from some of the other HG, but I giggled everytime they showed him. He spoke so confidantly and his facial expressions were just too much.

Go Kaysar!

I loved it all...it was sooooo rewarding to see Eric's crew hit the skids!!! I must say "Kuddos" to Arnold and the group at CBS for their choices of house guests this year. This is what it is ALL ABOUT!!!! The drama...the tension...the back stabbing!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

Guest Witness

My favorite parts of Tues night's episode were the ones that really showed what kind of integrity they have.

The first obviously being Eric in Kayzar's HOH room right after the nomination ceramony saying, "It's only a game" since he already had the votes against James, then later getting pissy about having the tables turned.

The next was when James went in the room and Sarah left, and James said to Kayzar, "Don't worry about it, it's only a game" and he still didn't have any deal with Kayzar at that point. Shows some real sportsmanship.

But finally, and the best line yet I think, was Kayzar telling Maggie, "you weren't a pawn, you were the bait" and that he used her to catch the bigeer fish.

Guest Shiraz2005

I sure hope that Kaysar's emotions don't get in the way... with Janelle, like it did for Diane with Drew last year!!! He needs to stay focused and remember that he's playing for $$$$.

Kaysar sure seems like one of the smartest players ever, along with Diane of BB5 and Will, winner of BB2.