Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

i like kayser but i know he probably going first. like eric style smart player but i thought rachael if she was smart should have put him up being the older wise guy who usually go first. rachael should have made howie win hoh he did all the work.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Familiar Realm
hmmm why did she think that the two that were nominated didnt get to know her better--what did she think --the 7 were obviously in an alliance from the very beginning!

i feel bad for kaysar i like him

I know, Rachel and April already annoy me. Hey Kaysar is still in the game, hopefully he can make something happen. Go Kaysar and Michael!

James cracks me up. He is the Danielle/Rob Cesternino of bb6.

Preview ad for next week: Janelle says so you two know each other, dang they already know of a pair and where the secret bedroom is based on the previews for next week :( I would have love to see them finding the bedroom live

the pair was cheap. same with secret bedroom

Guest sweetpea13

I agree Howie didnt make a good impression on me tonight either. Thought I might like him but first impression is a NOT! I do like Michael, and Sarah. I didnt go for Janelle, or Eric either. Oh what fun, starting the love/hate lists. HA. I look for Janelle to go soon cause she seems very self centered. Big no no in there. :wink:

Guest baileyboo

Haha I dont like bullies either but as far as my favorite goes...I like april the most but i think she'll get the boot down the road cuz they'll figure out that she's a threat...and as for Howie...wow he thinks waaayyy too fondly of himself and I mean he can think he's great and all..but lets face it...hes a meteorologist who cant predict the weather...wow that's pure talent...But i actually do like ashlea and the other dude who got put on the block...so ill be sad to see who goes :(

Guest ranster627
each other, dang they already know of a pair and where the secret bedroom is based on the previews for next week :(   I would have love to see them finding the bedroom live

and what was the preview??? I missed it!!!

Haha I dont like bullies either but as far as my favorite goes...for Howie...wow he thinks waaayyy too fondly of himself and I mean he can think he's great and all..but lets face it...hes a meteorologist who cant predict the weather...wow that's pure talent...But i actually do like ashlea and the other dude who got put on the block...so ill be sad to see who goes :(

Yeah Howie is something else.. Not sure how long he will last. That other guy who lied about being a teacher. Damn lying already? ROFL.

First impressions:

April...dull...might try tae be too much of a pleaser.

Ashlea...leers at everyone...might be one tae stir up trouble running group tae group.

Beau....too sterio-typical tae even be amused by.

Eric...jumping in hard right away(that CAN be fun..smirk,snicker)...trying too hard tae fast..could be his demise...or best bet.

Howie....oh Howie..Howie...you're just too smarmy to bother with.

Ivette....worry wart...floater...could swim by.

James...Possible Dr.Evil Will #2...cute in a nerdy sorta way...don't confuse his quick insights for pompass.

Janelle...typical 'I wanna be a Barbie'Shoot her now.

Jennifer...cutesy...nothing very distinctive...just hits you as 'blechhh'.

Maggie....could tip the scales either way(no pun intended mind you)...could be a real negotiator & unexpected scammer.

Kaysar....too paranoid...can't abide by that weakness nice guy or not.

Michael...cool cucumber.Power player.

Rachel...if she keeps herself in check...another power player.Good move getting first HOH outta the way.No fear.

Sarah..........Sarah who?

8) OOOooooo what a night....CHEERS!*clink*

Guest Katarina

Last season I couldn't stand and I wasn't pulling for the guys. For some odd reason I really like the guys in this episode. Nothing wrong so far with any of the girls....too early to tell. But the guys seem interesting enough. The Howie dude does need to tone it down a bit. What a load.

Really nice house. I was impressed. It's about time they made some of those much needed changes.

Guest Connect4
Kaysar....too paranoid...can't abide by that weakness nice guy or not.

I disagree with the paranoia assessment. While he did express his concern to Michael, he didn't pull a "Josh in season three" and go around showing off his paranoia to everyone else. Moreover, his fear was justified by the fact that he went up on the block.

could you describe?

I really only caught that part because I was in the kitchen getting me something to drink.

The other part I caught was Beau doing some modeling moves...LOL

Sorry Ranster

Guest firefly

yeah, janelle is totally the next holly. she got on my nerves before they even got into the house! lol. she and howie are both definitely going to annoy me.

okay i have a little rant so far about this season...i think james is the new jase trying to stir a lot crap up and being overly cocky..kaysar worries too much...why did they cram everything into one episode tonite...why didnt they do the opening credits..gah...someone reply

Guest baileyboo

yeah i totally agree about the lying and crying thing but especially about the lying thing...i mean okay a teacher? of all the things you could pick you pick a teacher?...like the other girl said im a waitress...it pays better. lol i was laughing but what exactly is so bad about what he does anyway? its not like hes a coroner...man would that be funny to see the hgs faces when he told them that...i wouldve done it :)

Guest firefly

i'm not sure about that...and the schedule is crazy already? is there no show until this coming tuesday? ugh. too many annoying people in the house...i really hope the women don't team up against the guys. i mean, i'm female, but the majority of these women just seem SO obnoxious to me! (am i including beau in that? maybe...lol)

Guest baileyboo

it showed one of the people ( possibly howie?) like climbing on a bed and pushing this door up to a diff room...hmm what could that be? but i think its a secret bedroom cuz remember earlier when genelle i think was like theres got to be a secret bedroom around here...so i mean why would they show that if there wasnt? yes they did show him doing dance moves and then they had 2 of the houseguests talking and then someone said wait yall 2 know each other? then it did the little zoom thing with the camera like DUN dun DuN...so who knows what that will lead to...

very hard to predict but i say the guy.

For you West Coasters like myself I have Dish Network and for $5 month more I get the Denver CBS, ABC and NBC so I get BB at 6:00pm West Coast Time.

I'm really annoyed by Rachel. Geez have a little compasion and give Kaysar a chance. She really gave no justification to nominate him. Rachel's already on my S@#t list.