Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here wanted to scream everytime Vomette spoke? The bitch kept going on and on and on; there was just no end to her constant rambling. It makes me sick that she is given a platform on INTERnational television to yammer.

I love Janelle now that I know what a strong girl she is to share a house with such nasty creatures. I want her to go all the way and win the whole damn thing.

AI have to mention this, Evilette's speech sucked! Who here understood the first part of her speech? Beau's speech was more comprehensible.

I loved it when Howie took some of Vomette's Reeces Pieces. It was hysterical!!

I thought the funniest scene tonight was when Howie wound his way up the stairs to the HOH room with his light saber. Slowly, very seriously and cautiously, he went to and rounded the corner......NH'ers in HOH room watching on the tv. "what the hell is he doing?"

Howie just stood there at the corner, saber raised and stared down towards the HOH room. Priceless!

CBS has NO CHOICE but to try and show the NH in a positive light. They are the only ones remaining in this game. They are hoping you guys continue to watch, either the people who don't know any better or the ones who just love BB.

Me....I haven't watched a show in two weeks nor the feeds. I get on here and read some updates and what people are talking about. But like I said a month ago....why would anyone want to watch a show full of the NH? NOT good TV, NOT good people...and extremely BORING.

Don't know how you guys continue to watch.

bolt--I'm going to watch as long as Janelle's there. If she gets evicted, I couldn't care less which of those nasty witches win. The thoughts of one of the pious nerdherders getting money is revolting. As pointed out in another thread, the NH are much worse than Alison & Jun of bb4 and I still remember how I hated that seasons ending. (That bad taste still makes me spit). I won't put myself thru it again. Besides, my husband will kill me if I put a brick through the bigscreen.

Guest Shockalot

I would not even put Maggie in the same galaxy as The Final Two from BB4.

Ivette and April are not in that same category either.

This is all I will say about those BB4 Finalists as they are not even to be spoken by name in my hardrive.

Truly that was the most disappointing finale of any BB on earth.

Vette and April are golden compared to 'The upspeakable ones' from BB4.

I thought the funniest scene tonight was when Howie wound his way up the stairs to the HOH room with his light saber.  Slowly, very seriously and cautiously, he went to and rounded the corner......NH'ers in HOH room watching on the tv.  "what the hell is he doing?"

Howie just stood there at the corner, saber raised and stared down towards the HOH room.  Priceless!

That truly was a classic moment! It's so funny that those twits can't understand what Howie is doing - he's having FUN!!! Why is it so hard for them to wrap that around their brains?

I thought tonight episode was great. I mean, can it get any better? First, we get Ivett'es mother talking about how her daughter would be a retard to put the bitches before her family (very paraphrased of course). Then, we get her girlfriend talkin about how she's concerned with Ivett'es obsession with Cappy. Then, both of them distrust April. Then Maggie says she likes Janelle. Then, the cherry on top of the season's sundae-Maggie says Ivette is jealous of Janelle. I'm actually a little glad Ivette won HOH so we could see that. I'm defintely sad that Howie is gone but this was a grea episode for what has been a very boring big brother.

Wow - Maggie really said that? I feel bad that Janelle called her ugly. I can't wait to see tonight's show!!!

I'm so happy for Janelle! It's kind of funny right now because Ivette is talking about how she knew all of the answers and would've won if she could've competed tonight. Janelle is just listening to her and I can see the wheels turning in her head - hmmmm, maybe I should get rid of you this week, then!

Zodiac, I coudn't agree more! Janelle proved once again that she's a very smart girl. I'll never know how she kept all those sequences of events straight. I guess the herd will soon be saying BB fixed the competition.

Cue Teaser.

Roll Teaser.

Previously on Big Brother 6, as Head of Household, Howie split up the last remaining pair. But at the Head of Household competition, the Friendship took back the power and set their sights on getting rid of Janelle. At the Power of Veto Competition, Janelle and Howie fought to save themselves. But Janelle prevailed and had to choose between saving herself and saving Howie. Ivette was forced to nom one of her own. But the Sovereign Two formed a plan to keep themselves into the game. Who will be evicted next, Howie or April?

Cue Into.

Who will be in the final 3? Find out live tonight on Big Brother 6.

Roll Intro.

Cue Julie.

And we're live in 5

Go

Julie Chen: Good evening, I