Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbrochick

:? EWWWW Im soooo jealous that you even get to watch it. Im sitting hear in CA waiting my turn!!!!!

I already don't like James... I'm not gonna say why but I am now positive that Michael and Kaysar are a pair...

LOL Anne did the comment about evil little women turn you off too? I really like Kaysar so far... I like Michael too...

hmmm why did she think that the two that were nominated didnt get to know her better--what did she think --the 7 were obviously in an alliance from the very beginning!

i feel bad for kaysar i like him

LOL Anne did the comment about evil little women turn you off too? I really like Kaysar so far... I like Michael too...

Yep...LOL plus he kind of reminds me of Drew a little bit...LOL

I like Kaysar too,

Guest granny grunt

I hate the new house..

there are 3 that I don't like so far...

think this year might not be the best year for BB

was pretty boring tonite for me..

but then it is only the 1st night.....

Guest Connect4

I don't see how Howie is going to have a career in TV meteorology after coming across as being so pompous on BB6.

i agree anne

i dont like janelle at all!!!

i thought it was self centered of her to just figure that someone can sleep on the floor without a sleeping bag or anything.

i thought eric was gonna go off on her!

I don't see how Howie is going to have a career in TV meteorology after coming across as being so pompous on BB6.

and the fact he was making fun of being a weatherman and how he could screw up all the time

Wow that's a nice new house! I like it.. The HOH room now has a bathroom cool! Wow Micheal is HOTT!!!! I hope he stays on for awhile cus I want to get to know him. :) He has nice eyes. :) That lady Rachel is creeping me out. She looks like that runaway bride. Jennifer wilbanks. especially with her big eyes. I can't believe those ladies that were on the surfboard already trusting people on it.. They don't even know each other yet! Big mistake.

Please Micheal don't turn into a jerk! Please!!! I hope nobody turns into a bully like last year.. I don't like bullies! They are annoying! I want to be entertainted not annoyed!

lol ..

I did not like Howie before the show, I still do not like him now.

Too full of himself. I deffinately think he is with Rachel if I had any doubts before the show, they ended tonight. I thought I'd like her .. but she is kinda getting on my nerves.

James is cute. But he is so ... opinionated. And they're not nice opinions.

There will be others that will irratate me I am sure.

For now though .. I like Ivette, April, Michael and Kayser.

Guest Kalla

So far, Kaysar is kinda cool... A little paranoid, but obviously has a right to be.(new he was getting nominated) The house is cool, different than before. Rachel, I think she is going to have problems, I don't think it will take long after she leaves HoH before she is put on the block. (sooner the better.... ;p

I wasn't fond of Jennifer or Ashlea.....Howie definately struck a nerve.

I feel bad for Kaysar...i don't agree with his religious beliefs, but he seems real and sincere.

I think Rachel and Eric are the definate dominates of this year. Both have very strong leadership/personalities.

Kiddy