Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

General Discussion

Though most of my ranting is under the Tracey thread... I have to say...

Right Shay. Right Daniel. You didn't waterlog last week at all prior to the weigh in when you had immunity. Not one bit oh you who are playing the game "the right way" (barf).

Right Shay. Right Daniel. You didn't waterlog last week at all prior to the weigh in when you had immunity. Not one bit oh you who are playing the game "the right way" (barf).

Big mistake on Tracy's part to not remember (or realize) that. They were bound to have big losses.

Big mistake on Tracy's part to not remember (or realize) that. They were bound to have big losses.

Yes and no. Daniel and Shay will likely not have the huge numbers on their team next week. Tracey's team probably will. Tracey survived the week and so her plan surprisingly kept her around for yet another week.

I did think some more things over. Mo simply wanted to go home. He said something about not even knowing about the prize money when he showed up. Even though I cannot believe someone would not want to stay at the ranch, I do believe that Mo simply wanted to learn how to lose the weight to change his life around. He learned what he needed to know and the money held no appeal for him. So he asked to go home where he really wanted to be anyway.

Yes and no. Daniel and Shay will likely not have the huge numbers on their team next week. Tracey's team probably will. Tracey survived the week and so her plan surprisingly kept her around for yet another week.

I did think some more things over. Mo simply wanted to go home. He said something about not even knowing about the prize money when he showed up. Even though I cannot believe someone would not want to stay at the ranch, I do believe that Mo simply wanted to learn how to lose the weight to change his life around. He learned what he needed to know and the money held no appeal for him. So he asked to go home where he really wanted to be anyway.

You're probably right about D and S not having a big week next week however, I think Tracey's decision could have backfired if her team had gone through with their plans. She was saved by Mo. If anything, I think she should have split those two up. I mean, she's already hated by everyone (except Mo) why worry what they think.

I KNOW you're right about Mo. He looked HORRIBLE at the ranch. He looked old and tired. I couldn't believe it was the same person when they showed his "after" sequence. I'm very happy for him.

Coach Mo looks really good. I hope he keeps it up and meets his goal by the finale. I hope Tracey goes away, and soon, but after last night, I have little or no hope left.

I totally agree! Mo went on the show to lose weight and change his life not for money. He wanted to go home and he knew that he had the support to keep up with his weight loss once he got there. I thought he looked great when they showed his update, it was so great to see him sticking with it and using what he learned to help children get/stay healthy as well.

I thought the same thing about Mo. I also think he didn't want to injure himself any worse. Last week, Bob didn't seem overwhelmingly concerned by Mo's obvious extreme pain. And since Mo is a coach, he probably knew he was close to really hurting himself, and being laid up for a long time. As we get older, we don't heal as fast, and sometimes never do heal quite 'good as new'. I think a big part was he wanted to take better care of himself, and working out at the ranch was not allowing him enough rehab time.

Could be that maybe he didn't agree with their methods too. I have often wondered what trainers out in the real world think of Bob and Jillian's methods on the ranch. From what I know, what Bob and Jill do, and exactly what most trainers strive not to do.

I have heard Jillian address this. She has just said that because of their situation, they are able to work people harder. But still -- work people who are injured? Or work people to the point of them really hurting themselves?

In a way, I think they give personal trainers a bad name, or maybe scare people away from hiring one.

I don't think they scare people away from hiring trainers. I hired one and told him "yes I do watch the Biggest Loser and NO, you're not Jill or Bob"!

He told me that paid trainers don't yell at their clients because they would most likely be out of business.

I just think it is too damn funny that people believe that Coach walked away from a chance at 500K because he is just such a nice guy and money doesn't mean anything to him. I think Coach is a smart guy and wouldn't walk away from a chance to win 500K without other financial incentives dangled in front of him, if for no other reason, 500K could have done a lot of good for his student athlete program. Why quit unless there is a good $$$$ reason to quit.

Being that Coach was Tracey's Partner, I think the producers struck $$$$ a good deal with the both of them to be on the show, but not to win.

I just think it is too damn funny that people believe that Coach walked away from a chance at 500K because he is just such a nice guy and money doesn't mean anything to him. I think Coach is a smart guy and wouldn't walk away from a chance to win 500K without other financial incentives dangled in front of him, if for no other reason, 500K could have done a lot of good for his student athlete program. Why quit unless there is a good $$$$ reason to quit.

Being that Coach was Tracey's Partner, I think the producers struck $$$$ a good deal with the both of them to be on the show, but not to win.

This is most likely correct.

why would any one give up 1/2 a million.

also think if you had to write this show, you couldn't really write it much better then it has played out.

tracy wins all 3 awards, the giant wheel just happens to stop for her winning the ticket.

and she isn't voted off.

could you write the first 3 shows any better.

Because Hell's Kitchen ended, tonight will be the first time I'll be watching. Hopefully it won't take long for me to pick a favorite. Any standouts I should be looking at?

Edited to add: What am I thinking? The game is on tonight. Forget it. I'll have to write this season of TBL off.

This is most likely correct.

why would any one give up 1/2 a million.

also think if you had to write this show, you couldn't really write it much better then it has played out.

tracy wins all 3 awards, the giant wheel just happens to stop for her winning the ticket.

and she isn't voted off.

could you write the first 3 shows any better.

Can't wait to see what the writers have in store for Tracey tonight. No doubt it will be good. Hell, maybe she'll quit too.

I am LOVING the look on Jillians face as each one of her team gets up and pulls good numbers -knowing they did it at home WITHOUT her !! :laugh4:

she's so smug and full of herself

Wow and in my opinion that describes Bob...

have you seen her commercials for her maximum something or other ?

she thinks she's GOD's gift to weight loss for sure ( if not the world )

can. not. stomach. her

You have the right to that opinion... I just like her much better than Bob... I'd rather watch her than his cry baby arse... This is just my opinion...

Sorry Joni... love ya... but I think Jill rocks!!

but seriously did anyone notice how freaking hot dina's at home trainer was at the end... lets get rid of Jill and Bob and just have him to drool over

Sorry Joni... love ya... but I think Jill rocks!!

but seriously did anyone notice how freaking hot dina's at home trainer was at the end... lets get rid of Jill and Bob and just have him to drool over

no sweat, my friend....everyone's entitled to their opinion even if theirs is WRONG - LOL

I just dont like her - havent from day one

but, we're on the same page about dina's dude !!

you and i agree on the important stuff :giggle:

I'm with you Joni, the only think I can like about Jillian is that Tracey disgusts her also,lol, I think she is full of herself as well, I love Bob. What was the earlier blonde trainers name?? They sure edged her out when Jillian came on the scene. I also agree with you Echo, I smell something fishy with the coach and Tracey situation, in these times how could anyone give up that chance(to win so much money), and lose weight at the same time. Just sayin

Jillian's new show. Sounds interesting.

http://www.nbc.com/casting/#jill

Interesting. I wonder when it will be air. My guess would no less than 6 months from now, so we are looking next spring or summer. Probably between Seasons of the The Biggest Looser.

Well it was no surprise that Tracey didn't go home.

What is some what funny about hating Tracey is that compared to the evil and ruthless players that have been on Survivor or Big Brother, Tracey would even Begin to make any respectable list of "Most Evil" reality TV personalities. Can you see Tracey going head to Head with Danny Bonaduce or Johny Fairplay. She is only consider Evil in the context of Big Looser where sportsmanship and group hugs are how the game is played. Crying a lot also means you very good player. Crying a lot if you are a guy means women love you because no man they know ever cries at the drop of a hat, except of course men on TBL. No man confesses that the reason they are so overweight is because they have unresolved emotional problems that they've never dealt with before coming on TBL. I guess there is something about being on notational TV that just brings out the softer side of men, and they confess everything and cry a lot. :animated_bouncy:

When I am watching TBL, and have the sound turned up, the neighbor dogs start to howl along with all the crying.

The dogs should be howling tonight then.