Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

General Discussion

O......M......G.......What a stupid b!tch! Tracey had no right to take that two pound advantage without talking to her partner. After he worked so hard that first week to keep her butt in the game while she was in the hospital, and she does him like that? If they fall below the yellow line, Tracey should GO HOME.

I now have a new person to hate ---- TRACEY. If she causes Dan and Shay to go home, UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Damn, both the orange team AND the red team need to stay there. Impossible choice. But forgive me red team, I hope that Dan and Shay get to stay. PLEASE!!!!!!!

WOW, the red team just made me cry. For them to say that they basically will be okay because they have a strong support system at home, and they know that Shay doesn't. They basically sacrificed themselves for Shay. WOW. Damnit, I want them BOTH to stay.

Can I say I'm loving Antoine and Sean right now? That is so awesome that they would willingly sacrifice their spots so Shay and Danny can stay. I'm crying right along with these guys.

I missed what Tracey did, my 10 year actually had to fill me in a little. Something about Tracey eating 4 doughnuts during the temptations? What was the prize or consequence of them eating? It must have been something to only benefit her team b/c everyone turned on her fast. Jillian was pissed!

ETA: Just read the posts above mine. So Tracey took a two pound advantage? Hmm, well at least she's safe (note sarcasm), and I guess good thing b/c Mo only lost a pound. So what would have happened if they didn't eat during the challenge, I missed that part.

I'm sorry, Sean has kids? He looks 12, lol.

Sean and Antoine are such phenomenal, inspiring young men. They both look great! Aww, Antoine got a girlfriend out of the deal.

I'm calling it now, Antoine will proprose on finale night! Calling it!

NOOOO Tracey did take a 2 pound advantage for not having Bob and Jillian train her and Mo for a week... the cupcakes was so she would have control over which member of each team would weigh in ( only one persons weight on each team would count)

Tracy is quickly surpassing Vicki!!!

LOVE JILLIAN!!!

I am SO proud of both of those guys -- Sean lost 120 pounds at home so far, and Antoine lost 105. FANTASTIC! Antoine is becoming a hottie -- lucky Alexandra - they are very cute together, and how much easier their journey must be to have one another. I would like to know what Jillian said when Tracy lost 11 pounds. They did a good job of beeping and blurring.

I am SO proud of both of those guys -- Sean lost 120 pounds at home so far, and Antoine lost 105. FANTASTIC! Antoine is becoming a hottie -- lucky Alexandra - they are very cute together, and how much easier their journey must be to have one another. I would like to know what Jillian said when Tracy lost 11 pounds. They did a good job of beeping and blurring.

Pretty sure it started with an F LMAO

Thanks pinkie, as you can see I was very confused, lol.

So I definitely see what Bob and Jillian meant by Tracey being preoccupied with game play way too soon in the game. I can understand her wanting to keep herself in the game, but it seems like she really burned a lot of bridges tonight with the other players. I hate the challenges. They should just work out and then weigh in. But they've got to keep them motivated somehow I guess.

And I agree, Tracey is surpassing Vicki, I just said the same thing on Tracey's thread.

The shitty part of it is that Tracey is dragging Mo down with her. He is a good guy, but the first time they fall below the yellow line, Tracey has made sure they will be gone. That includes Mo, unless he can hold out until they disband the teams. Stupid girl -- I really think she is a little nuts - something in those wild eyes.

Ya know, i don't like Tracey either. I don't think I would, even if it hadn't been for the stuff that happened on tonight's show.

The first choice, giving up the trainers for a 2 lb advantage was stupid, simply because she didn't consult her partner. She was right, in that if they didn't take the 2, then someone else would just have gotten even more of an advantage. Kind of surprised she didn't wait for more of an advantage for herself and Mo though.

But the cupcake thing -- what a rotten prize. You might have control, but it's still just a guess. I didn't like Tracey, and the way she seemed to stab people in the back, but I can't blame her for trying to do what was best for herself. Of course, she's going to pick the person she thinks will do the worst. But I think she should have been straight up about it. No one was buying her BS.

But I think anyone who had won that prize probably would have come off as the bad guy. It was a prize that sucked, and I'm pretty sure, even if no one had eaten a single cupcake, that somehow, someone would have won it. I doubt they would have let it go, if no one wanted to participate in the temptation.

I do think Tracey is on the creepy side, and I do hope she goes next week.

I'm proud of the group as a whole though. The challenge that they all finished, and the selflessness of Antoine and Sean was inspiring, to say the least. They probably knew they didn't have a shot of staying anyway, but I do think they were sincere in what they were telling the group. I don't think it was just a way to make themselves look more noble, because they knew they were going home anyway.

I still have the over the top drama at elimination. Tracey was right, in that 2 people were going home tonight, no matter what. It wasn't her fault they had an elimination. I can understand being emotional, and even understand a few tears, but the weeping is just too much for me.

I'm not a Tracey fan either, but (like Ivy) I do understand some of the thinking going on in Tracey's mind.

I suspect that the alienation that Tracey went through caused her to just mentally say "F*ck you" to the other teams when it came time to choose whose weight counted. The brunnette on the pink team was sooo stupid in that she wanted something for nothing. All Tracey had asked for was support in a potential vote. Thats it. And she wouldn't promise that. I do not blame Tracey for saying... "Fine. You don't want to help me, I will not help you."

The prize did suck. The people that impressed me this week?

1) Jillian. I love me that hard core bitch in her. She is right. Even though she's arrogant, she is right.

2) Julio. He didn't think of anything other than... I just need to work out hard so I can lose the weight. I think some of the other teams committed self-sabotage by freaking out about the weigh in. It was bound to be an ugly week anyway due to last week's amazing weight loss. Jillian and Bob both said that they would be suffering week 2 on week 3 because they were pushing them harder than usual last week so no one went home.

3) Antoine and Sean. Need I really say more? There is no greater love than sacrificing yourself for someone else. Bravo guys!

It was very emotional, and I'm easily influenced by that kind of thing -- I cry at some commercials (think of any of those animal commercials with Sarah McLachlan) --and I agree that Sean and Antoine were sincere. You could see it all over them. They were happy to give up their spots if it meant Shay would have a chance to stay. I just hope she continues to work hard and not waste the gift she's been given, not that I think she will.

And like you Ivy, I'm not surprised she picked the people she thought would do the worst at weigh in, but like you said, it's a crappy prize and I hate that they even have to do things like that. It's definitely puts a target on the back of the person with the power and then if the person is overly strategic and lies about what they are going to do, it makes it worse.

If Tracey wasn't an outsider before, she definitely is now. I think Misha hit it dead on. She's basically late to the game, everyone else has bonded, she feels left out. She's an easy target for their anger b/c she hasn't been there, and they will continue to target her. She's in a no win situation right now. She'd better hope that Mo sticks by her.

Just hoping KARMA gets Tracey back.

Sorry I am not a bleeding heart for people that make really bad choices.

The reason why I'm not just jumping onto the Tracey hate train is that I do not believe she made the wrong choices because she was after the money. I get the impression that she was just trying to do what she could so she could stay around another week. I might be right, I might be wrong. I don't know. She's not at the point where she "smells the money" yet. So I suspect it was her near brush with death that has made her mentally lose it this week. That garners my sympathy, even as I acknowledge that her choices were sheer stupidity.

From Tracey's profile page: Tracey would like to take on the burden of providing for their family, and the prize money would be a great help to her husband's business.

I understand Tracey doing what she did but I totally disagree with her. She just shot herself in the foot. There is no way I would have wanted to win that responsibility. She must know that by making those choices she definitely has a big target on her back now. After Mo working so hard to make sure she could come back, she stabbed him in the back tonight big time. What Jillian told him is so true and I hope he listens to her. Sean and Antoine are really special people and I know the karma will pay them back sometime. I don't know about Shay. She grew up in our small town and when she graduated from high school she weighed almost 300 pounds then. She was always the type of person who cried poor me. I hope she is actually sincere now.

I also missed the part where Tracey ate the cupcake. Was it a competition about who ate the most cupcakes or who ate cupcakes period? Did anyone else eat anything?

I also missed the part where Tracey ate the cupcake. Was it a competition about who ate the most cupcakes or who ate cupcakes period? Did anyone else eat anything?

It was who ate the most cupcakes.. and I think it was the guy from the red team, Antonie?? ate 2 Tracy ate 4

Yes, Tracy should not have walked over the line without talking to her partner...BUT...

Does NO ONE remember that ANTIONE ate the first cupcake? Tracy did not want her fate to be in someone elses hands. If she hadn't eaten those four cupcakes then Antione would have chosen whose weigh in counts.

I don't know, I can understand Tracy a little bit. She's an outsider, she can't workout the way the others can and she's desperate to stay. AND, as she said, two teams were going to be below the yellow line...someone was going to go home. She just wanted to make sure it wasn't her.