Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

Lydia looks jealous. LOL

No matter where J/J finish in TAR, I hope they have a great time and get to know each other even better. I don't see these two splitting any time soon. They both have so much respect for each other.

I'm with you Iris!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am surprised. Michelle went Hollywood, I guess. I love those dog paintings. The one on the right - the big one is spectacular. So is the black and white dog. Oops! Back to thread - I wish Jeff and Jordan the very best.

Wow, I never noticed the dogs.

Jeff and Jordan spent the New Year in Chicago. She is still there. Happy they are still together and enjoying life.

Are Jessie and Lydia still together?

Is Nat planning her wedding?

Were Jessie and Lydia really together? If they were I don't think they are anymore, I hardly see pictures of them together. (compared to all the pics we see of Lydia with other HGs.)

And I think I heard that Nat is planning her wedding. I guess she did an interview where she said that her and Jessie made up and he was invited to the wedding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jeff/Jordan on Bunny Hunt show tomorrow.

From Jeff's twitter acct.

Just got done filming Bonnie Hunt show with Jordan, should air tomorrow.. Bonnie is so awesome, much thanks to her, everyone here is great!

That was sweet... thanks for posting lala.

Archived