Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

WOW! Since when did J/J get on TAR???? When did I miss this or is this really new news?

I think it just happened like today or yesterday or something. I was pretty surprised when I heard today, and even more surprised when I checked out other BB/JeJo sites and they had been speculating about it for a few days already.

I guess we're behind the times. :lol:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know why Jordan would cost them the show, she is a 10th frame bowler for sure and really picked it up towards the end of BB. She outlasted Jeff on BB, so I see them doing well.

The poor gal didn't know the difference between a nectarine and a tangerine. What's she going to do when she has to figure out what something is that's completely foreign to her?

Ahh, I'm just having a spot of fun. I look forward to seeing those two in the Race!

• 2 weeks later...

who far did they get? Were they in the Final 4 teams? (that was a rumor)

I haven't been able to get 100% confirmation on their place, but I've heard maybe 5th or 6th. I've also read that they would have had to be Philliminated before the final 6 because the final 6 run the race with the non-eliminated teams.

How long does the whole race last, from start to finish?

I think the race is somewhere around 30 days. They started right after Thanksgiving and I believe I read that they would be home between Christmas and New Year's.

I know when one of my husband employee did the race, he needed to be off work for six weeks.

Then had to fly back for a couple of days, when they needed to shoot the finale....Everything is staged for the ending.

I do hope they had a great time, and it was a experience of a lifetime.

gizzmotor do you know if the keep the players that get elimed sequestered to the end?

They do. The first six teams are sent somewhere together and the last teams to be eliminated run the rest of the race with the teams that weren't eliminated. At least that's what I've read on a few different spoiler sites.

This is something someone posted at sucks:

ColetteLala

OK I just heard from my TAR source. J/J may have been out in episode 2 or 3 and should be back in US in about 5 days.

Lydia looks jealous. LOL

No matter where J/J finish in TAR, I hope they have a great time and get to know each other even better. I don't see these two splitting any time soon. They both have so much respect for each other.

Archived