Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Country singer Miranda Lambert reminds me of Jordan. They look and sound so similar with their country accents.

And every time I hear a Technotronic song, I think of Jeff.

I think they look a lot alike, too! Every time I see Miranda's cds at Target I can't help but think of Jordo. :P

I wonder if they will be the first couple that marries out of the BB house?

Do you think cbs would broadcast it if that happened?

I really thought, and said so too many times, that Jeff would seek fame and fortune by modeling, etc...and that Jordan would go home or wherever but not together; necessarily. What I think now, after time, is that both of them are down-to-earth, what you see/get, good-looking people enjoying life and each other. I've heard nothing to the contrary and I am glad. I like them both and as far as I am concerned, they both won; more than money.

I really thought, and said so too many times, that Jeff would seek fame and fortune by modeling, etc...and that Jordan would go home or wherever but not together; necessarily. What I think now, after time, is that both of them are down-to-earth, what you see/get, good-looking people enjoying life and each other. I've heard nothing to the contrary and I am glad. I like them both and as far as I am concerned, they both won; more than money.

I agree! They might not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but they are nice people, and they seem like they are kind and genuine, and I think it's great that they are together and happy.

Yes, Prince Not So Charming Jeffy can yell at Jordan and woe her with his demeaning remarks.

Princess Not So Bright will let it sail right over her head whilst busily trying to tell time on a well numbered face-clock.

• 2 months later...

Earlier in the day Matt commented that Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother 11 had broken up. As per a July 27, 2010 web article at http://www.realitytea.com/2010/07/27/big-brothers-jeff-schroeder-talks-new-show-relationship-with-jordan/ and an earlier July 15, 2010 article at http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s69/big-brother-usa/interviews/a243748/jordan-lloyd-big-brother.html , the two are still very much together. All is right with the world.

:animated_rotfl:

I feel kind of bad saying what I did because it's evident the poster really cares about this stuff because he/she went throught all that trouble to register to let us know the misinformation given but heck I'm sick of those two. I was sick of them last year and I'm sick of hearing about them now too.

Gingersnaps,

Don't feel bad about the comment made. It was in line. The future of the "free world" and "universe" does not hinge on the stability of the romantic (or showmance) relationship between Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. The only reason I posted is I thought I would have heard about the two breaking up if they had before now. It's only Big Brother after all. Still Matt is more annoying than entertaining and he shouldn't be spouting off about things he has no clue about.

Gingersnaps,

Don't feel bad about the comment made. It was in line. The future of the "free world" and "universe" does not hinge on the stability of the romantic (or showmance) relationship between Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. The only reason I posted is I thought I would have heard about the two breaking up if they had before now. It's only Big Brother after all. Still Matt is more annoying than entertaining and he shouldn't be spouting off about things he has no clue about.

I'm sure you made some other posters happy with your news so on their behalf, I'll thank you for posting.

I agree about Matt, but he hasn't topped out my annoying meter yet like Jeff and Jordan did.

Archived