Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I ran into Jeff and Jordan in Vegas, we chatted for a short bit and got a nice pic with them. They are extremely down to earth and friendly, I don't think the celebrity status has sunk in with them yet. Jeff had that same huge smile on his face when we all met, my wife has a crush on him so I told him that and he was like "really"? Not sure if he either believed it or thought it strange that I was really telling him that, lol. They said that people were not really coming up to them but they noticed people looking at them like they thought they knew who they were. Talked a little about the show but we didn't want to crowd them or be annoying, so didn't hang too long. But they really didn't even seem like they would have minded.

We ran into them waiting to see O at the Belagio, they were going to the show as well. They were with another couple, I think either Jeff's friend/cousin or something like that.

It was extremely cool running into them, we told them that we were huge fans of theirs (which we were/are) and they seemed genuinely happy to hear that.

^^^ nice to know someone who actually met them!! Thanks for posting.

From Jeff's twitter -Getting ready to get on a plane to Charlotte to see Jordan will get on here more when I get there...

From Jeff's twitter -Getting ready to get on a plane to Charlotte to see Jordan will get on here more when I get there...

How do you know if that is really him posting on Twitter? Didn't they say in their interviews that they don't have a Twitter page?

How do you know if that is really him posting on Twitter? Didn't they say in their interviews that they don't have a Twitter page?

This one is really Jeff. He started it the other night. It's been confirmed.

This one is really Jeff. He started it the other night. It's been confirmed.

http://twitter.com/jeffschroeder23

Thanks for the update about Jeff. I hope they have a blast while he's there.

He is there and said on Twitter that Jordan says hi.

Jeff has tweeted a pic of him & Jordan from their weekend together. Was hoping he would post one from the wedding they went to, but got this one instead.

zjbc.jpg

Shannon Elizabeth posted this one on her tweeter account.

31560454.jpg

I've seen one from the wedding but not sure I know how to post it.

Love that he is twitting!!

They are so darn cute, aren't they?

I think this is the one from the wedding. They look so beautiful together. :)

JJ3Oct09.jpg

Thank you for posting it Iris!!! Yes, that's the one!! Love it.

I'm so glad to see a little physical stuff from them, even if it's just their faces touching and seeing his fingers around her waist. They're a beautiful couple! :)

Archived