Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's on now. I didn't click the bb tab. On the main tab it said "interact with them live". I clicked that link which brought me to the show.

http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother?pcode...2&cpath=CNT

idk if that will work.

thank you! I'm enjoying it!! Are you?

It sure was, that was a nice benefit for those who have RealPlayer. Chelsia did a decent job interviewing and having fun. She's quite comfortable with a microphone and in front of a camera (though we all knew that from her season LOL).

LMAO!! But she really is a very pretty girl. I just noticed that in one of those tweet pictures she took with J/J.

I think the tables are turning for Jeff and Jordan. I used to think Jeff was more smitten with Jordan than she was with him, but after he answered one of the questions in the Seattle live chat last night I think it's now the other way around. Jordan said that Jeff is shy about admitting their relationship and Jordan was quick to say it's the real thing and its going great. Jeff was a bit more conservative in his answer. LOL I'm assuming that Jordan is a little bit of work, as he said that in Jordan's world everything is easy, and it seemed as if he is left doing all the leg work and figuring things out. I really hope that as they both go back home today, they find it hard to be apart. It sounded as if in another week Jeff will be going to Charlotte, and then 2 weeks later Jordan will go to Chicago. And it's so nice that Jordan's Mom loves Jeff. I hope she can steer Jordan in the right direction.

Yeah Joy, that was a very nice video. I had forgotten how sad she was the night he left. So glad they are continuing their relationship outside the house, I really feel they are meant for each other. :)

Lovin' all the latest clips and photos.

Thanks Aussie... the Blog shows how J and J rub off on people.

If they don't end up 'together' ... hope they remain BFF (lol, can't believe I said that)...

genuine, nice people.... for a change.

:2thumbsup: to J & J

Lovin' all the latest clips and photos.

Thanks Aussie... the Blog shows how J and J rub off on people.

If they don't end up 'together' ... hope they remain BFF (lol, can't believe I said that)...

genuine, nice people.... for a change.

:2thumbsup: to J & J

YW....And yes, so nice to see genuine, nice, people make out good for a change.

Archived