BB12 Theme Suggestions

CeCiMom

I want a season of all hard core org (online reality tv game) gamers. People who play/fight hard to win. It would get ugly fast and I'd love it! Throw them in with some popular posters from big time BB message boards and let the games begin!!

I LIKE that idea Elle. Who knows the game better than the posters on Morty's.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throw them in with some popular posters from big time BB message boards and let the games begin!!

and who better to have in the house than REAL fans of the show - I know some HG's say they are huge fans but are/were they posting in an excited frenzy on a board somewhere ?

Right, or do they take it a step further and enter ruthless online Big Brother games just to get a feel for the experience??? There are some hard core fans out there who would rock the show.

I think BB is hung up on their "social" experiment premise. They try too hard to bring diff types of ppl together. What they don't realize is that even if they're all fans, or all gamers, you're still bringing diff types of ppl together. You can have two white, straight females standing side by side who may look similar on the outside, but who are completely different on the inside. There's no telling what their life experience has been like, where it's taken them, or what they're now like as a result of it.

That's where the first few seasons of BB were diff from recent ones. Everyone pretty much looked "normal" but they were completely different. Now, everyone has to have the far out look or personality to symbolize that they are "different". It's bogus.

Hermaphrodites...........

They get closer to this theme every year and Grodner should just go for it!

They did it in real world a season or so ago. It is overdue, I guess. This transgender had the world's largest Adam's Apple, yet thought she was in cognito! Maybe they think that would put a big target on their backs, which is not a bad thing.

I'm also with Stevea and Elle...the more mean spirited, the better!!!

Maybe a season with children of famous celebrities who died from drug overdoses....

Or the entire cast of "Guiding Llight" i.e. those too over=the-hill to get acting jobs this side of some barn dinner theater!!! They could probably use the cash infusion right now.

Or perhaps an international all-stars. BTW...anyone have links to the Saudi Arabian BB? :animated_rotfl:

Archived