BB12 Theme Suggestions

CeCiMom

How about some suggestions for Alison to get mull around her brain for a few months before she starts the "search" process over again. :D

I'd like to see a "2nd Shot BB12" Season. Not really an All-Stars because I'm thinking more along the lines of those we only got a few weeks or less but, had such potential to be real "gamers" if they'd stuck around.

Here's a few I think would rock a 2nd shot.

1. Laura (BB11)

2. Eric (BB8) I'd like to see him play on his own.

3. Allison (BB9)

4. Brian (BB10)

5. Rachel (BB6)

6. Ronnie (BB11)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't disagree with you there twothumbs... part of the reason I didn't enjoy the last all-stars was because of the pre-alliance shenanigans.

How about a 26 house guests... we evict 1 and the house guests evict 1. :D

I agree with just keeping it real: a mix of ordinary people who don't know each other. Let's have some intelligent, adventurous, fun people. I'll admit that I'm over 40 and would love to see some more older people like Renny and Sheila. Mix it up and just see what happens.

ALSO STOP HAVING THE SAME PREDICATABLE COMPETITIONS! Did you see how Gnat and Kevin guessed what each competition coming was? Even if they weren't right, there were close.

Stop the slop. Let them compete for better food, so they have to earn what they have. Make them do chores to earn luxuries. It's usually just a few of them doing dishes and cleaning while Gnat...I mean...others just watch and don't help.

How about a game of showing blog comments about someone and having them guess which HG is being referred to? Bet Jeff would have blushed at all the hot body comments that came his way. And Michelle probably would have been happy to know people liked her outside the house.

1. Laura (BB11)

2. Eric (BB8) I'd like to see him play on his own.

3. Allison (BB9)

4. Brian (BB10)

5. Rachel (BB6)

6. Ronnie (BB11)

Rachel Got screwed by Howie.. She was so smart too..

Laura wouldbe great I think..

Laura BB11

Jen BB8

Rachel BB6

Allison BB9

Jen BB9

Alex BB9

Holly BB5

Amy(I had to throw her in. :))

Sarah BB6

King... maybe Alison would give you you're wildest dream and have an all female cast. :D

i absolutely dont want to see ronnie back in there. the games are old and memorized. new comps would be great. playing for food like it used to be is good. i dont like the slop or the crap room thing either.america getting a vote for eviction i think is a good idea each week but only a vote.

a big one i think would be a great add to the game is pov holder gets to name replacment if they use it.

twist to keep them off guard is wonderful but not so obviously one sided. have twist that effect the entire house in general.

The theme of BB12 should be there is no theme. Put 13 complete strangers in the BB house. Much like BB10, but with better casting (no more Jessies or Hollys).

I'd like them to go back to how it was in BB2-BB3 with more age variation and diversity.

They need more age diversity. Casey was the oldest at what, 40? I mean, the whole house doesnt have to be young....

We need more Rennys! Mary, St. Joseph, its locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since BB has changed so much over the past seasons, I'd like to almost see everyone thrown for a loop and go back to how it was Season 1 where they had to earn everything, from a wringer washing machine to food for the week. I know the game has evolved alot, but I'd like to see a Nostalgic season and go all the way back to the way BB started...Where the craziest thing was Chicken George!!

Just my humble opinion!

Archived