Post-Season Interviews, Videos, Pictures

laladoopiedu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It usually takes a day or two but, I'm sure they'll be coming out soon. I bet we see pictures today, at the very least.

What's with CBS not giving any love to Michele? The site is cbsnews.com, the caption for the video is Big Brother Final Four "Julie Chen sat down with the last four Big Brother house guests, including season 11 winner, Jordan, about their time in the house."

So that would be Jordan, Natalie, Kevin and Michele, right?

OOPS! Jeff is there instead of Michele... it's great hearing Natalie try to talk her way around Julie's questions regarding Jessie not voting for her to win lol

Thanks for posting the link for the Gnat part of the interview.

For those who said that Gnat played a better game than Jordan the fact that her goodbye message to Jessie was so hateful proves that she didn't. Why would you say that kind of stuff to Jessie who was your own alliance and who was going to the jury house? She was stupid. It's not like the rest of the house would see that message (and think that Gnat was on their side). Even if Jessie didn't consider that message when he voted, it was still such a bad move.

For those who said that Gnat played a better game than Jordan the fact that her goodbye message to Jessie was so hateful proves that she didn't. Why would you say that kind of stuff to Jessie who was your own alliance and who was going to the jury house? She was stupid. It's not like the rest of the house would see that message (and think that Gnat was on their side). Even if Jessie didn't consider that message when he voted, it was still such a bad move.

I want to see/hear this message? He left becaue of the CDT...when was a goodbye message played? Anybody know or is this one of NataLIE's famous last minute lies to make her look better?

I want to see/hear this message? He left becaue of the CDT...when was a goodbye message played? Anybody know or is this one of NataLIE's famous last minute lies to make her look better?

I was just reading this on the Gnat thread...I just thought that maybe I missed it (I haven't been able to watch every episode). But why would Natalie lie now? As I said in the other thread, she's either a pathological liar or the message exists somewhere. :animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

I was just reading this on the Gnat thread...I just thought that maybe I missed it (I haven't been able to watch every episode). But why would Natalie lie now? As I said in the other thread, she's either a pathological liar or the message exists somewhere.

Did you see how much she stumbled when Julie asked her what she said in her goodbye message? I think she was lying.

Did you see how much she stumbled when Julie asked her what she said in her goodbye message? I think she was lying.

Ok, just went back and watched and the only thing "WE" got to see of what Natalie had to say was "Jesse, It's going to be hard to continue forward without you here...blah blah". Not sure how much Jesse actually go to see....would love to know though!!!

No she did say it an it was played for Jessie on a later show .when he was in the jury house...not a smart play on her part

THANK YOU!!!

I posted on another board that I did NOT remember this message. I don't believe there were goodbye messages for Jessie. Nobody knew he was going home. They didn't even know what the "magical power" was.

ETA: Ok.. well, I guess from reading the next few messages there must've been a taped msg to him, but I don't remember it.

Good Jessie interview. Nice to see he can laugh at himself. Very interesting views he has on Natalie.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

What's with CBS not giving any love to Michele? The site is cbsnews.com, the caption for the video is Big Brother Final Four "Julie Chen sat down with the last four Big Brother house guests, including season 11 winner, Jordan, about their time in the house."

So that would be Jordan, Natalie, Kevin and Michele, right?

OOPS! Jeff is there instead of Michele... it's great hearing Natalie try to talk her way around Julie's questions regarding Jessie not voting for her to win lol

Wondering the same thing. Uh don't they know who was the F4????? Poor Michele got treated like crap in the game and now by CBS.

Good Jessie interview. Nice to see he can laugh at himself. Very interesting views he has on Natalie.

(removed video to save space check Marty's post for video)

Thanks Marty! Uh Do you think Jessie knows he is saying cuda matada and not Coup d'etat?

Outside of the house I like Jessie. Inside the house I can't stand him. I have felt this way about him since his first round on BB. Odd but that is how it is.

Here is the Youtube link to what Marty posted.

If you look on the right there will the others.

Thanks for posting Marty. Good to see Jessie not pumping (literally) it up for the BB cameras. Jessie did play a great game and I've respected him for that... unfortunately he and his down-fall (Natalie) let it go to their heads and he became a huge TOOL. I think it's wonderful he saw through Natalie and based his final vote on game play and not personal. Also, I see my theory about him and Lydia being a bit of a romance was spot on. :D Well, at least he spoke of her with some respect... that's an improvement. ;)

Archived