Kevin - 6th Juror

carmen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought and still think he was best player this season but i knew jordan would beat him in part 3. jordan brains fits that part better.

nothing to be upset about he got 10k and much more

but i always wonder what if it was jordan vs kev what would the votes be

Yup Kevin's mistake was evicting Michele over Jordan. No way Michele would've taken Nat to F2.

BTW, will we ever know if Kevin was really going to evict Natalie had he won HOH? I wish Julie would've asked him that!

Wow! That is a really good question. I think he would have actually been smart by taking NataLIE to F2. NataLIE had burned a lot of bridges and didn't have as many "friends" in the jury as she thought she did. That's why Kevin was thinking of NOT taking her.

I think Kevin messed up when he didn't align with Michelle when he had the chance

Kevin tried to align with Michelle. She wasn't interested until Kevin won the veto and suddenly got interested. By that point, she was too

transparent and couldn't be trusted. Kevin made the right move.

I wish Kevin would have made it to the final two. I didn't like the people he surrounded himself with but it got him to the finals so who am I to judge. I really liked him and think he played a great game .I also admired the way he handled himself with Julie, it is awesome when players aren't bitter and realize it is a game. SO KUDOs to Kevin !!

Yup Kevin's mistake was evicting Michele over Jordan. No way Michele would've taken Nat to F2.

BTW, will we ever know if Kevin was really going to evict Natalie had he won HOH? I wish Julie would've asked him that!

he was telling her about it in the background of the backyard interviews-that he was not going to take her, but was afraid to tell her in advance.

I still found it odd that he voted for Nat. The fact that she told Jessie & Chemia her real age and not him. She also mentioned that she aligned herself with strong players, and failed to mention Kev the first time. He seemed annoyed. I too wish he would have gotten 2nd, but I think he would have won against Jord. She did make the best move.

Kevin was really really classy the way he left and saying he knew Jordan made the right move taking Nasty. I wish he would have been a little more classy when he was hanging out with the chihuahua. I guess she brings out the worst in people.

Kevin I hope you do well in life.

Nat rubbed off on every person she coat tailed. 1st Jessie who was actually playing a very smart game until the coup. Then Chima who had a break down very much encouraged by the hood rat. And, finally Kevin turned needlessly nasty for the few weeks. You see the common link too?

Thank goodness it's all over. :)

I still found it odd that he voted for Nat. The fact that she told Jessie & Chemia her real age and not him. She also mentioned that she aligned herself with strong players, and failed to mention Kev the first time. He seemed annoyed. I too wish he would have gotten 2nd, but I think he would have won against Jord. She did make the best move.

He didn't know that she had been lying about her age. They didn't find out that info until after they had locked in their votes. He also didn't get any time with the jury so he wasn't able to be swayed. I bet he wishes he had voted for Jordan now!!!! I think he played a really good game, but he choked at the end. He should have had that in the bag. After Russell got kicked out, I wanted Kevin to win. Oh well, at least it wasn't Natalie.

Kevin was a GREAT PLAYER. I knew I liked him from very early on except I didn't like that he aligned himself with the "Jessie Side." But, I loved that he voted Jessie out. I loved his diary room comments and his facial expressions about the "Jessie Funeral." I also liked his big move with the lie to Jeff...and that he had the guts to follow through on it (even though he got Jeff out)...but it was a power move that he knew had to be done.

The difference between him and Gnat is that Gnat kept pouring it on that she "kept her word" blah, blah, blah. Kevin KNEW he had to win comps (Gnat was only able to eke out one) and play a good social game (Gnats social game was lacking...especially if the goodbye message to Jessie ended up being true) and lie (when necessary).

I hope good things come to Kevin in his life.

I thought Kev handled himself really well last nite.

Loved how he was able to switch gears so quickly when he found himself in the Jury.

Just REALLY surprised that he voted for Nat after most of us were thinking he'd take Jordon to F2 if he had the chance.

(guess it was only human after Jordon had just taken his 1 final chance to win some extra $$$'s)

Kevin is adorable. I hope if there is another All Stars, kevin gets picked.

On another note.. Before the final HOH comp, the cameras panned to the audience before commercials and we saw Jordan's family and Gnat's family.

I never saw anybody there for Kevin? Was anybody there?

I didn't expect his parents to be there because of the religion thing. (I'm a former Jehovah's Witness so I definitely understand what Kevin has gone through and why he feels the way he does about religion).

Archived